Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-23-2015, 10:31 PM   #286  

S/C/G: 178/156/150

Height: 5'8

I got a new low score on the scale today!! 156!

Today was great, too! I went out to brunch with my mom and sister and a couple of my mom's friends. The only vegan option was oatmeal, so overeating was not an issue while out. Then we went on a whole huge shopping adventure to get food for the Christmas party. It was a long day, but I got to the gym for 50 minutes on the elliptical

Brunch: Oatmeal w/ fruit (400) (+ 2 cups coffee)
s: cashews (600)
D: veggie burger (no bun), sweet potato fries, salad, pickles, and a bit of hummus to go with the salad (1200)
s: banana (1300)

I can't believe tomorrow is already Christmas Eve. We're supposed to hit the low 70s tomorrow, too, which is really awful and sad This warm weather has been making me so scared about climate change. I know El Nino is part of it, but I'm seeing flowers blooming that I have never in my life seen bloom in northern NJ in late December. It worries me so much.
Anyway, tomorrow will just be preparing food, church, and Chinese food for dinner. If I don't make it to the gym, I will definitely try to get in a jog!

See you all tomorrow!

Last edited by RetroRabbit; 12-23-2015 at 10:34 PM.
RetroRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 12:37 AM   #287  
Hello!

S/C/G: 215/168.4/159.8

Height: 5' 5"

It's late - just got back from my fourth-to-last party of this year. Ready for bed.

B- swiss cheese and bacon omelet
L- veggie, bean, pork soup, a clementine, a piece of string cheese
D- tortilla chips topped with refried beans, taco meat, onions, tomatoes, and two kinds of salsa
D- 4 oz root beer

It's almost Xmas Eve! Happy Holidays, everyone!
Penny105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 04:06 AM   #288  

S/C/G: 180/180/140

Height: 5'6"

Retrorabbit - congratulations!!

Christmas Eve here already and I have been to the gym for the last time till next Tuesday. Will be going for good long walks with the dogs each morning though.

Weight stayed the same as yesterday, but I expect to put on a little over the next few days. Just need to try and not binge and enjoy each mouthful, and get back on the wagon next week.

happy Christmas everyone!!
Volatis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 06:40 AM   #289  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Nothing for last night, but some packing
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office

Calories for yesterday: 1410 +
Weigh In: 157.4
Down: 1 pound

Have a wonderful day!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 10:08 AM   #290  
Warrior Princess

I'm going to try to get to the gym today (I just hate to be THAT person that goes somewhere on Xmas eve when staff want to be home) but then I can't go back until Saturday. Maybe I will run outside instead.

Hope everyone has a nice Christmas. I'm glad it's almost over to be honest.

novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 03:02 PM   #291  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

mornin'

W 158.? (down 2 of the massive gain. 12 to go)
B egg on toast, coffee with milk
L waffle with sour cream and salsa. broccoli.
D planning to make sweet potato and ground turkey chili again.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 07:46 PM   #292  
4th times the charm!

S/C/G: 215/175/140

Height: 5' 5"

Merry christmas! I'll post again after christmas! Hope everyone is well!
GoodyFay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 09:30 PM   #293  

S/C/G: 170-150-103

Height: 5'1

Hello everyone here!! I'm the newbie here. Anyways, I didn't have anything worth bragging abt on the scale of healthy eating, or weighing what I'd like to. I suppose I'd best for health sake get serious abt it after New Years!! I'm leaning towards a raw vegan diet, however will eat cooked foods when raw isn't convenient: I guess I'd better get the ball rolling.

Take Care-N-T.T.Y.L.,
& until I actually get a signature, I guess I'd better sign off:

~Cyndi
Blessed2BeeAlive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 10:01 PM   #294  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Blessed2BeeAlive Hi and welcome to the check-in.

I ate my usual breakfast today. We stopped at a place for lunch that we have never been to before. They didn't have a salad or even grilled chicken. We had no idea what type of place but they were packed. I ended up with a fried chicken sandwich w/lettuce and tomato and a cup of water. I don't eat much fried food but it was good. I had planned to eat dinner at the hotel so we wouldn't have to try to find something open tonight. They had a limited holiday menu. Again, no salad, a limited holiday menu, etc. I think there was only 4 options, none of which were healthy. I had steak, mashed potatoes and veggies. No dessert and water to drink. Of all things, the hotel had cookies in the lobby! I love cookies. DH and I shared one when we got there. They are not the run of the mill boxed cookies. They are fresh baked. I will need to avoid those like the plague. I did 30 minutes on the elliptical after dinner. We have a little back porch area on our hotel room. There are sliding glass doors where we can easily take Cody out. There are nice chairs and a table out there. I will probably sit out there and drink my coffee tomorrow morning. Love that.

Waving Hi all around. Enjoy your evening.
Old 12-25-2015, 01:01 AM   #295  

Hi everyone. Merry Christmas !

Welcome Blessed2BeeAlive
Coolmom I love your new avatar. You look like you need to loose 0 lbs. You look perfect. And beautiful !
I cannot spend a lot of time writing. Trying to heal the neck back and shoulders so I can go to Boston on the 9th. Also I am not supposed to make any more cards ( thats how I did the damage).

But I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas.

I am pasting here one of my christmas cards. Its a bush outside my home. With an ornament I put on it for the photograph. I did a bit of red stones just to make the card nicer. Sadly I photographed the card lopsided/crooked. But it is me wishing you joy at Christmas. Okay, I will post 2 cards. Second one is the tree outside my home that I decorated with lights. Then I put 3 colors of sticky gemstones all over the picture after putting it on the card stock. Merry christmas. I hope everyone has a day full with lots of joy and love. <3

Last edited by flower123; 03-16-2016 at 01:27 AM. Reason: links edited out because someone here seems to be fixated on me and my photo cards.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 08:16 AM   #296  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning and Merry Christmas!

Flower Beautiful cards!

No stretching/yoga last night
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office

Calories for yesterday: Unknown
Weigh In: 158
Up: .6

Have a glorious day!
Old 12-25-2015, 10:16 AM   #297  

S/C/G: 229/152/120

Height: 5' 4"

Merry Happy Christmas Everyone!

Retro, congrats on your new low! Strange weather here in NC too... 80 degrees for the last few days and here it is 9am on Christmas day and temp is 79.
BlessedtoBee, nice to meet you!
Diana, good job on sharing that cookie. Yummy. DH and I occasionally share an ice cream cone.. a great way to have a small portion and not feel deprived. So strange for a restaurant not to have a salad available, but sounds like you did well.
Flower, lovely photo cards! Heal quickly.

Christmas Eve entertaining went pretty well yesterday. So nice to get together with friends. That's what makes the holidays special, since I don't have any close family left except for DH. Had raw veggies, hummus, cheese, mixed nuts and a few chips with onion dip, a cookie and chocolate.
Today- weight this morning stayed the same... whew! How did that happen?
Breakfast- 2 chocolate kisses, handful pistachios, 1 peanutbutter pretzel nugget and a BIG plate of raw veggies with lemon juice to try and head off craving for all the goodies I got in my stocking. Lunch will be steamed broc, cauliflower and brussel sprouts, cranberry sauce made with Splenda, 1 deviled egg half, sugar free sweet gherkins. Dinner- leftovers from lunch & 2 choc. kisses
Exercise, nothing yesterday, today will go for a walk after lunch and do Jillian's 30 lb shred workout later. I got a Fitbit Flex! Have just charged it and looking forward to the motivation.

Y'all have a great day!

Last edited by midnight12; 12-25-2015 at 10:17 AM.
midnight12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 11:49 AM   #298  
Trying to live below 200

Midnight I didn't even look at the area where the cookies were yesterday. I could easily see me grabbing the basket and making a mad dash to my room. I am soooo bad.

I am going to update my activities. I want to keep somewhat of a focus and not be derailed all day, every day.

The indoor pool was closed last night and will be today. Just finished a 30+ minute outdoor walk with Cody. They have a 1/2 mile walking path and there is also a golf course. There are a lot of areas to walk. I walked throughout the whole property which was very hilly. I was huffing and puffing and broke a serious sweat. LOL

Breakfast was coffee, an omelet with light cheese, peppers, and mushrooms. I had 1 slice of honeydew melon, cantaloupe, pineapple and an apple.

In the lobby they have water dispensers that have various fruits. Every day is a different fruit. Yesterday I had grapefruit water. This morning I had lemon water and cucumber water.

Last edited by Diana3271; 12-25-2015 at 11:56 AM.
Old 12-25-2015, 07:28 PM   #299  

Howdy Christmas revelers, non-Christmas revelers, & Christmas non-revelers,
Todays' meals
B Eggs with tomato & olives, turkey sausage, coffee
L Salad with grilled chicken, beans, WF bleu ch. dressing
D Turkey chili, roasted cabbage
S Protein shake, purple potatoes
Sundove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 07:40 PM   #300  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundove View Post
Howdy Christmas revelers, non-Christmas revelers, & Christmas non-revelers,
What about the ones who are reveled out?