Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2003, 08:34 AM   #46  

Morning Gals!

pts for yesterday: 1pt for water, 0 for exercise, (I take off on Sundays), did spend 45 mins walking through the grocery store, so there was some activity, and doing the shopping now is such a joy (it is the little things, isnt it), I just smiled inside all the way through the store, and then to be able to come home and unload the car and put it all away, that is like WOW!!! Anyway thanks to Faye for the challenge, I usually get in 6 days a wk, so I already feel good about the wk ahead

Mirabelly, my b'day is in January too it is the 2nd..and congrats on your almost 12 years of marriage, that is wonderful.

Amanda you are doing splendid!! I am so proud for you! you keep it up girl!!

crazy grace Shauna, happy belated birthday!

well girlies, gotta get moving, exercise and breakfast await!!

have a great day all
Old 08-04-2003, 08:38 AM   #47  

Good Morning Everyone!

Just finished up my 4th week of really focusing on the WW plan and exercise. I am down 14 pounds as of this morning!

It seem to be getting easier now.

My birthday is August 6th and my wedding anniversary well I probably will be divorced by then.

Congratulations to everyone on their successes!!!!!!

This Saturdy I have a dance workshop so I am looking forward to that and then the following week starting back with my regular instructor.

Have a Great Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-04-2003, 09:02 AM   #48  

Amanda: YOU GET A: for another great day ! Congratulations

Pam: YOU GET A: I am assuming you get 2 for food as you DID NOT SAY girlie!

Julie: YOU GET A: knowing you will be back on track real soon.

I am chomping at the bit to get out in the pool today before the rains come this afternoon. I have hit the ground running today so want to stay focused.

Check in later

Faye

Last edited by gma22; 08-04-2003 at 09:05 AM.
Old 08-04-2003, 09:08 AM   #49  

Oops Faye forgot abt the food...IMAGINE THAT, ME FORGETTING ABOUT FOOD I got 2 pts for food, cooked a great healthy meal for dinner last night, and had my fruit and my veggies yesterday!

beledgirl!! fantastic for you 14 lbs that is fantabulous!!

gotta run now gals, been sitting here since abt 6:30, the day is a wastin'...see ya!
Old 08-04-2003, 09:14 AM   #50  

Bel: Somebody needs to just pop me one sometimes! I completely forgot about you! You go girl! Congratulations on the great loss!

Faye
Old 08-04-2003, 11:10 AM   #51  
Soon-to-be Sexy Lady

Well guys and gals, I had a pretty good weekend food and exercise wise.
Friday - 2 points (blew the plan for olive garden dinner)
Saturday - 3 points (my day off exercise)
Sunday - 4 points YAY

The scale has been playing tricks on me again...i stepped on the scale once and it read 142 (YAY), then I tried it again and it was 149 (BOO), then it was 142( YAY) and then 149 (BOO) and my digi scale at home said 141 (SUPER YAY)...so I have NO idea what is up.

I had a pretty good weekend. Went to Manayunk, which is a small suburb of Philly...just a cute quaint shopping town. It was a good time!

I had some bad news though. The job I have been waiting ( A MONTH) to hear about...has decided not to choose me. That's fine, just frustrating trying to get a new job. Faye I'm sure you identify.

Well folks unfortunately that is all i Have to yak about now. I gotta consider that pesky scale! LOL

TTFN
Old 08-04-2003, 11:17 AM   #52  
It is what it is...

Thumbs down Morning Everyone!!!!

Hi all, sorry I was MIA all weekend, with my sister staying and everything that is going on I got side tracked...

Saturday, 0 points, off plan eating wise...whole family wanted to go out together at a particularly high fat place so I gave in, I am only human....

Sunday, 2 for OP and 1 for water, no exercise, I am however starting back on the exercise today after my break for my back, but I will be starting real slow and taking it easy, dont want to head back to the back pain, cant handle again...this soon anyway...any of you ever have back pain from the weight??

Congrats to everyone and thier points, I cannot individually reply as I am out of the loop...everyone have a good OP day
Stay Strong ....
It is a new fresh week.......

Carri
Old 08-04-2003, 11:37 AM   #53  

Missy: YOU GET THE FOLLOWING: Friday Saturday Sunday You worked your way right up the scale. OOPPS sorry that is kind of a dirty word isn't it? Mine drives me nuts too! I got on this morning and it was about 4 lbs up then 4 lbs down after my swim then 2 lbs so I am staying away from it for awhile!

Carri: Howdy girl good to see you! YOU GET A: for Saturday and a for Sunday!

You guys have a good day!

Faye
Old 08-04-2003, 12:19 PM   #54  

Hello Everyone..

Sounds like everybody has had a great weekend. So good to hear.

Mine, was alright shopping with the boys an Saturday, and still managed to be OP.

But, somethings happend on Sat night and I am really in a funk about it so needless to say, I have not eaten since lunch Sat. I don't really feel like doing anything.

I just wanted to stop by and let everyone know that I am still here just not in very high spirits.

Have a wonderful week everyone and keep up the great work.

Sarah
Old 08-04-2003, 01:05 PM   #55  

Sarah,

I am so sorry to hear that things are not going well for you, I hope it will get better soon, just remember we are here for you!!

All the rest of you..have a good afternoon, I have to get ready to go to work now, got my 1.5 miles in doing the watp tape, and had my lunch, so I am fortefied for the evening!! ready and raring to go!

later chicklets!
Old 08-04-2003, 01:19 PM   #56  

Sarah: We are all here for you whenever you need us! I hope whatever the situation is, that you are able to come to some conclusion and get back to normal. You just keep your chin up and things will be ok.

Faye
Old 08-04-2003, 02:44 PM   #57  

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for the birthday wishes...it was a good one (considering I am now in the 40's...ha!). The concert and fireworks were spectacular and we had a great time.

I am super busy at work today, no time to check in with everyone, I will read and post later today (hopefully!).

I am in with the 4 days of exercise this week. I have 5 workouts penciled in my appointment book...we can do this ladies.

Alright y'all...until later...have a great Monday!!

shauna
Old 08-05-2003, 08:28 AM   #58  

What? No one's posted since yesterday afternoon?? Faye....it's 8:30 for crying out loud....WAKE UP

Hi all, Mom's back in Virginia and I'm back on track. I got 2 points yesterday for exercise and water....almost had that OP, but I went out for dinner. Oh well.

I was planning to hit the weights this week, but I somehow managed to sprain my wrist. I have no idea what I did to it, but I can't use it to do any lifting or pushing.

Gotta sign the kids up at their new school today. We moved back in June, so they're all nervous about not having any friends. They're also going to have to get used to "normal" school. They have always been in a multi-age classroom (grades 1,2,3 all put together) and it's worked really well for them. But the dynamics are much different when everyone in the room is the same age.

Beledigirl: Who are you taking the workshop with? I've got a great seminar coming up with Amaya! I can't wait.....

Well, I guess I'll check in later when everyone's awake....or am I the only one in here

Julie
Old 08-05-2003, 08:40 AM   #59  

TUESDAY: Today is Target Tuesday and this week we are going to target condiments! Funny as it seems we do have to watch for the calories in condiments!

We have to keep an eye on ketchup, salad dressings, mayos and the like. Some things we can use freely, but make sure before slathering on that what you are using is not loaded with calories!

Julie: YOU GET A: for points. Hope you can get your wrist back in shape soon!

I am hoping today is a lot better than yesterday. I was feeling fine in the morning, but by noon I was feeling pretty bad so we had fast food last night which of course kept me from being op. I DID GET A: for points yesterday.

I will check in later to see if anyone has posted!

Faye
Old 08-05-2003, 08:41 AM   #60  
It is what it is...

Red face Too Early ...

No Julie, I am up too, although I am here at work so I have no choice but to be awake, although....ha!

Okay so for points I was OP, and had my water, but was too lazy to exercise...so I am definitely going to do my WATP dvd tonight,
no excuses, so 3 points for Monday, I am giving some serious thought to going back on Weight Watchers, I mean I have all of the material from when I joined last fall, and I was doing some math last night and the fat grams that I am keeping myself in and the calories are just about the same as about 28-30 WW points, the amount that I can have daily, and I thought that was fun just counting the points, so I may do that today...sometimes I think I give my body too little fat and too little calories and that is why I am always starving, probably not really helping my weight loss but sending my body into starvation mode, so WW might be more sensible at this point, who knows...I will ponder it today

Well I will give you all time to wake up and check back later...

Carri
Closed Thread