Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-08-2014, 12:27 PM   #31  
Going down, my way!

S/C/G: 287/240.8/180/ 3/19/16

Height: 5' 9"

I am so frustrated and angry right now. Not with myself, but with this blasted stall I am in. Doesn't it figure, as soon as I sign up for a challenge, my body decides to not lose any weight.

I've lost 25 pounds since October, and this does happen usually every 30 pounds or so- came a bit early this time. I haven't really lost anything in three weeks. ARGH! Time to change things up for a week or two to break this stall.

I hope everyone else is getting great results!

Last edited by Steelslady; 04-08-2014 at 12:32 PM. Reason: spelling
Steelslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 12:47 PM   #32  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelslady View Post
I am so frustrated and angry right now. Not with myself, but with this blasted stall I am in. Doesn't it figure, as soon as I sign up for a challenge, my body decides to not lose any weight.

I've lost 25 pounds since October, and this does happen usually every 30 pounds or so- came a bit early this time. I haven't really lost anything in three weeks. ARGH! Time to change things up for a week or two to break this stall.

on your weight loss so far I use to stall out often and was told to try calorie cycling since I counted calories and it worked. I haven't had any stalls in a while. I just go back and forth between the same few pounds Hopefully you'll see some movement soon
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 03:34 PM   #33  
IBAlex

Default Test message- please disregard

Hello everybody,

my name is Alex and I'm new to 3FC. I'm here to help you with any technical problems you might encounter on the site, working as a liaison between you and the tech team. I'm testing now the issue with disappearing posts that some of you reported last week. I'm writing this post to see if the same will happen with my post.

If you encountered the problem with disappearing posts please let me know about it on the "Announcements and Forum Help" , thread "Post disappearing".

Thank you!
Alex
Old 04-08-2014, 07:47 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 185/155

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelslady View Post

-Steelslady- I'm feeling a bit stuck in one place too.. What kind of things work for you when you're having the MOST success??? AND, what things do you think are your biggest stumbling blocks/times/triggers ?? -- We can brainstorm together and see if we can just take one step in the right direction.. if we do that, that other foot will have no choice but to follow!

Lovetobe150 --- I'm so glad you're here with us!!! I've found that this week, again, I didn't lose!!! Here's to a week of a little bit more effort to have a little bit more success!!
Cheyenneb4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 11:42 AM   #35  
~Rennie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheyenneb4u View Post
-Steelslady- I'm feeling a bit stuck in one place too.. What kind of things work for you when you're having the MOST success??? AND, what things do you think are your biggest stumbling blocks/times/triggers ?? -- We can brainstorm together and see if we can just take one step in the right direction.. if we do that, that other foot will have no choice but to follow!

Lovetobe150 --- I'm so glad you're here with us!!! I've found that this week, again, I didn't lose!!! Here's to a week of a little bit more effort to have a little bit more success!!
Thanks Cheyenne Please do brainstorm. YES more effort ... to have a little bit more success. I need to hear that So any good advice will help (I think I'll be happy if I can just see a number other than 162/163. It doesn't have to stick I just want to know that it is there, does that make sense?
Old 04-12-2014, 09:16 AM   #36  
Because I am.

S/C/G: 292/200/165

Height: 5' 7"

I've made a little progress this week. Lost 2 pounds toward the short term goal. I started my new fitness center membership this week so have added strength training to my workout routine. The next three days are cardio.
worththeeffort2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 08:32 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 185/155

Height: 5'9"

Keep Up the good work =) -- I think I may be a pound down... I'll see by Monday!!!
Cheyenneb4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 06:42 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 218/200.6/140

Height: 5.3

Whoo Hoo! Lost 7lbs! I know that's not typical, and I sure won't expect it next week, but I am so happy!
I hope every one is doing ok.
Steelslady, I hope you are out of your stall. If not I am sure things will get going again soon. I have seen my share of plateaus and they always go away. Keep up the good work!
Summersweety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 06:46 AM   #39  

Found this on Dotties Weight Loss Zone

Only One Pound

Hello, do you know me? If you don't you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet. Want to know why? It's because no one ever wants to lose me; I'm Only One Pound, just a pound. Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds, but never only one, so I just stick around and happily keep you fat. Then I add to myself ever so slyly so that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight. Yes, it's fun being Only One Pound of fat, left to do as I please. So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying "Oh, I only lost one pound." ( as if that were such a terrible thing!) For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing. And I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you. Happy Days!! After all, I'm Only One Pound of fat!!!

Last edited by Summersweety; 04-14-2014 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Credit
Old 04-14-2014, 07:06 AM   #40  
LRH

S/C/G: 152/132/127

Height: 5'5"

I'm in! Hoping to be able to wear more of the clothes in my closet for summer!
LRH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 11:15 AM   #41  
Starting over sucks.

S/C/G: 485/445/250

Height: 6'1

Grr. I'm up 5 pounds over last week.
Radiojane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 12:57 PM   #42  
~Rennie

worththeeffort good job on the 2lbs gone

Summersweety 7lbs way to go

Cheyenne hoping for a good weigh in

Jane it will be gone soon for both of us

LRH here's to more summer clothes

up .4 from last week.

Last edited by love2b150; 04-14-2014 at 12:59 PM.
Old 04-14-2014, 05:51 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 272/See Ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

up a pound from last week, two from Friday... not a good direction.
lotsakids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 06:55 PM   #44  

Height: 5' 5"

Well, I am down a cute little .5 pound this week. I will take it!!
jennykay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 01:23 PM   #45  

LRH, me too. I am glad I have a couple of months before I actually have to go get the clothes out. Although it was 70 here yesterday and now it's like 40 with flurries tonight. Darn New England weather!