Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-12-2013, 07:53 AM   #31  

Kay I have a terrible habit of sleeping at 5 amish that I am trying to break.
I stayed up all last night(no surprise there) and just got back from a mile run(half a mile run there, and half a mile walk back).

Now I was not sleepy at all last night. I was wide awake all the way until 5:20 this morning. I pushed through it though cause I really want to get my sleep pattern in order.

Of course now I'm getting really tired, and its starting to affect my body a bit.
I ran all the way there without any problems.
On my way back I walked, and towards the last 2 blocks I started feeling like I was gonna pass out! I started running real fast towards the end because I was not sure if I was truly going to faint or have some other problem.

I made it in, but I still feel funny.
Regardless of how I was feeling I wasn't going to miss my running time, because I am making it a daily thing.

I'll start strength/weight training in a couple of weeks.

Anyway just an update. Take care everyone.
Ijustcant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 10:03 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 285/285/220

Height: 5'5"

IJustCant| I'm the exact same on the sleeping habits which then makes me end up late-night snacking.

I just weighed myself. Am down to 277/278 (the scale varied between the two)
Pretty stoked.
How's everyone else's goals coming along?

P.S. I will get that WWpts sheet uploaded later tonight
BreighRenee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:35 PM   #33  

Default http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/sleep-unsung-hero-fat-loss.htm

Ijustcant

Regular sleep is essential for weight loss.

I've posted a link to an article in the title as I'm under 25 post. Please do read it.

You'll need to get your regular sleep pattern back before you consider doing weight training as it will be dangerous and counter productive. However I do admire your determination on running, but I am worried you are wearing yourself thin.

Last edited by PudgyFellow; 06-12-2013 at 11:46 PM. Reason: i hate it when I feel myself preaching to others, so I apologies. Edited to suit.
PudgyFellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:41 PM   #34  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreighRenee View Post
IJustCant| I'm the exact same on the sleeping habits which then makes me end up late-night snacking.

I just weighed myself. Am down to 277/278 (the scale varied between the two)
Pretty stoked.
How's everyone else's goals coming along?

P.S. I will get that WWpts sheet uploaded later tonight
Grats on your new weight. what's WWpts?
come home early today, was tempted to get some KFC on the way home. Didn't!
Old 06-13-2013, 11:13 AM   #35  

PudgyFellow| good news on not being tempted on kfc!
Thank you as well and WWpts is just short for WeightWatchers points
Old 06-14-2013, 01:39 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 176/176/135

Height: 5'6

Hey everyone!!!

Good for you breigh!!! Thats awesome!

And Pudgy not going for the KFC.....that great your willpower inspires me!

So bad news for me I don't know what the **** is wrong with me......so friggin frustrated!! I went from 176 to 180 apparently....... I am going to lose my mind soon........

I went for a bike ride on Tuesday with me new extra supportive extra comfy seat and it exacerbated a recurrent medical problem I have with my tailbone. So that put me outta exercising for the rest of week as I am in alot of pain. So I pretty much just sat around eating twizzlers, feeling like I wanna give up

Sorry for being such a debbie downer.......
Samiannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 01:27 PM   #37  

Samiannie| don't be discouraged! I too have been in that mood. I put on about 0.3 lbs the last few days
Which doesnt seem much but its not going according to plan.

I blame mothernature
Old 06-15-2013, 04:04 PM   #38  

Quote:
Originally Posted by PudgyFellow View Post
Ijustcant

Regular sleep is essential for weight loss.

I've posted a link to an article in the title as I'm under 25 post. Please do read it.

You'll need to get your regular sleep pattern back before you consider doing weight training as it will be dangerous and counter productive. However I do admire your determination on running, but I am worried you are wearing yourself thin.
I am 2 days off from working out.
I just weighed myself today and it does appear that I've lost 2 pounds.

I made my fat camp fitness goal, but I still feel very sickly.
I felt so sickly on Wednesday that I went to google(Cyberchondria much?) and felt as though it was runner induced anemia. All the symptoms were and are there. I'm not certain though cause I'm spotting as well (or I was) so it could be a combination of me starting my period, not eating right, sleep deprivation, and over working out. Now I am just not able to work out at all without getting dizzy. I skipped Thursday completely, and tried working out yesterday to a simple Tae Bo tape. I stopped after doing neck turns because I was getting dizzy again. I really hate not being able to work out, but I feel absolutely lightheaded when I do.

I bought some Natures's Plue Chewable Iron supplements and I'm going to see how I do this week, but if I still can't work out I'm going to the doctor.

Sorry are you a woman, Pudgey Fellow? If not I still love ya , I'll just feel uber weird about mentioning my spotting.
Old 06-20-2013, 10:23 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 176/176/135

Height: 5'6

where is everyone? still doing well?
Samiannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 02:19 PM   #40  

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm down to 170 lbs! Thats a full 5 lbs lost!!!
Now granted I was working out pretty hard towards the end of May/Early June. Then I had my various health issues which have not exactly cleared, but I've started up with Tae Bo again. I can't do it all the way through without my heart feeling like its going to burst out of my chest.

I've decided to do it this way. I'm going to work out to Tae Bo 2 times per day for 10 minutes of the part that I know I can do. This way I don't get sick and I still get some exercise in.

I'll come back here when I make it to 165 lbs.
I've got to do very low impact so I'm very doubtful that I'll get back into full on weight lifting. I was on my way there. I was doing Tae Bo, then added running, and then in July I was going to start with weight training. And I don't just mean 5 lbs, I was going to be in there with the 15 and 20 lb weights, because that how I was taught to do it. But I think my heart was mildly damaged a couple of weeks ago. No matter, I'm still going to lose the weight.

Does anyone know of any inspirational female trainer on youtube?
I've been watching a lot of weight lifting docs, and trainer vloggers, but I have yet to come across a female workout vlogger(who talks).

Don't get me wrong there are a lot for female work out videos on youtube
like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdQitd5kOpI

But no one in these videos every really talks or brings that real aspect/inspirational aspect to youtube like the guys do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0bm3RE4v2o

If I wanted to just look at a workout and had no questions this would be great, but I do have questions about my workout, food I'm eating, etc.
Would be nice if there was an Fitspirational Female Vlogger out there on Youtube that I could watch and listen to.

P.S. Just in case anyone is wondering: I have not changed my diet. I have tried putting things like carrots in my soups, but carrots are pretty darn groady. The only thing I've really done consistently for a month is work out!

Last edited by Ijustcant; 06-21-2013 at 02:23 PM.
Old 06-23-2013, 01:05 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 167/160/125

Height: 5'4"

Hi, I would like to join this thread! I'm new to this website (today), but am also looking for a coaching/ support system!
mandyc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 05:30 AM   #42  

Default http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrGy0MaLoDI

hey all, I haven't been on the ball lately, and it's sucking... probably coz I'm not using the forum as much as I should. My weight has stayed the same It is winter down here and I've got a cold for the last week and it ain't going away! Been going hard on the weights but again, my diet is letting me down. Need to pick it up!

Welcome, Mandy. Please don't be put off my the fact we haven't been messaging. I'll come in on a daily basis to keep the thread going!

Ijustcant: You really need to change that nickname of yours!
Mike Chang is awesome. His videos started me off my the body transformation but I've since moved on from him. I've got a massive man crush on Greg Plitt (link in title)

Probably your goals aren't to get ripped (thought I think some girls get confused about being massive vs getting ripped. Please, I mean well!) but the motivational drive is the same.

Power on guys. I will power on through the cold!

Last edited by PudgyFellow; 07-02-2013 at 05:44 AM.