Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-16-2013, 05:35 AM   #61  
learning maintenance

S/C/G: 159/120/118

Height: 5' 3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Krissy View Post
:

ETA: Opps, I made a mistake. The knees should be green.
Nice work on the graphics!!

You can keep the knees yellow, cos that's me.

Plenty wrong with the rest of me but fat knees really bug me and stop me wearing anything that shows them - even skinny jeans are off for the same reason. Really, it's unfair. Why should i have stupid looking knees?!?!?
They do get better when i lose weight, but they're still not as good as 'normal' peoples!
ange82much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 12:11 PM   #62  
Train Insane

S/C/G: 191/151/135

Height: 5'8"

Can I say everything? Seriously, I could nitpick my entire body and I do. I have this perpetual muffin top, fat arms, padding on my waist, I hate my thighs and my calves have too much fat over a lot of muscle. I guess I like my back, so there's on plus. haha
glitterhairdye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 10:08 PM   #63  
Krissy Missy

S/C/G: 181/see ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

I'm glad folks enjoyed my visual! It was a good way for me to spend time that didn't involve eating
Missy Krissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 10:22 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 203/197/145

Height: 5'5"

Like most I would have to say my tummy and love handles, but in the process of trying to get rid of the stuff I don't like, I have managed to almost completely eliminate my boobs. They are so small where they use to be a nice size . By the way I also would like to have smaller thighs so I can wear short without them crawling and bunching up in my crotch, that looks so bad.

Last edited by ShaMac; 05-16-2013 at 10:23 PM.
ShaMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:06 AM   #65  

S/C/G: 178/142/135

Height: 5'4"

Ugh! Most everything between my mid-thighs up to (and including!) my chest.

My thighs have always been large, but I used to hate them all the way down to my knees. I can tell that's improving, so that's hopeful. My stomach is a mess, and I'm not sure if that's going to improve all that much. I've got this spare tire around my hips...I can just reach down and grab handfuls of fat and lift up - kind of like simulating a lower body lift. The handfuls of fat I can grab above my butt are especially disturbing to me. And my boobs! They look great in a bra, but naked... Well lying down ain't so pretty. Basically, if I bend over forward while naked, there are 3 skin pendulums freakishly hanging down - 2 boobs and my belly skin. Not attractive!

I think my calves are great, and I'm ok with my arms! ...I felt like I should at least say something positive about myself after what I said above!
KindaSortaAthlete is offline   Reply With Quote