Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-05-2013, 03:05 PM   #151  
Starting Over Again

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'5"

I ended up getting hungry around 9pm last night, so I ate and got my calories to where they were supposed to be.

Yesterday's Calories: 1401
Today's Weight: 177

I went to a gem and mineral show today and got a gorgeous chunk of labrodite and a teardrop labrodite stone that I'm going to make a wire-wrapped pendant with.
Psychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:56 PM   #152  
Making it a lifestyle!

Height: 5'9.5"

Psychic Oooh, fun! I love rock and mineral shows - liked to collect them when I was a kid. That will be a lovely pendant!

B - KIND bar, medium navel orange
L - sauteed mushrooms and kale (button mushrooms, kale, balsamic vinegar, greek yogurt, oregano), large mango
D - medium avocado with fresh salsa, 6 medium strawberries
+ serving of soft-serve mint ice cream (somewhere between 1/2 to 1 cup)

I wanted to go for a run today, but I think my body is telling me to opt for a rest day.

Last edited by Chronostasis; 05-05-2013 at 08:57 PM.
Chronostasis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 09:22 PM   #153  

S/C/G: 145/144/98

Height: 5'1''

Thanks for the strength training ideas, IanG! I tried strength training today for the first time and omfg it was so tiring.
I am weak haha I need to start doing this stuff from now on

Breakfast (200)
So many strawberries omg
a bit of watermelon
2 sausage links

Lunch (250)
California Roll

Dinner (400)
1/2 of a wrap
Fresh smoothie (oranges, pineapple, honeydew, cantaloupe)

I didn't eat much today. so busy ):
but I didn't get thinner either-- I'm still so bloated despite eating so little. It's because I haven't hit the gym all weekend because finals is coming up ughhh >___<
hate the feeling of sacrificing health for school

Last edited by Tinnykins; 05-05-2013 at 09:23 PM.
Tinnykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 09:57 PM   #154  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

This will be a quick post. I'm watching the Amazing Race finale and then will need to get ready for bed. I will catch up with everyone tomorrow.

Total Approx 1365 Calories +

Breakfast (395 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (600 Calories)
Mediterranean wrap 400 calories
steamed veggies 100 calories
fruit cup 100 calories

Dinner (370 Calories)
Plain Greek yogurt 260 calories
Popcorn 110 calories

Exercise
Project You Full Body Circuit w/#1 weighted gloves and #12's
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:19 AM   #155  

S/C/G: 143/120/120

Height: 5'6"

Quick one too!

In the exact opposite order of meals for yesterday, I had this today:

B: leftover chicken enchilada w rice, salad, coffee (x2)
L: -
D: cereal, banana, tea

E: nothing today Not keen on doing anything...
magical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 06:16 AM   #156  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Quick one as I am in between meetings.

Down 0.8lbs today. However, tomorrow is Tuesday on which I always gain. Can my vigorous gym routine break the cycle?

Anyway, food for today:

Breakfast: 2 coffees, milk no sugar. 1 protein shake post gym.
Lettuce, tomato, onion, sun dried tomato, boiled egg, smoked trout, tuna, olives

Lunch: Chicken salad with tomato, onion, corn, lettuce, pickles.

Dinner: Most likely red wine followed by beer chasers.

Don't count calories. Can't count.

Exercise: One hour in the gym lifting weights and cardio.

Last edited by IanG; 05-06-2013 at 06:17 AM.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 06:48 AM   #157  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Good Monday Morning,

Today is usually weigh in for me, but I won't be touching the scale this week. Confession time: I'm manic. Many manic people do reckless things while in manic state. Sex drugs and lots of spending is the norm. Lots of marriages get destroyed because of it...counselors counsel spouses to get separate bank account so that when the Bipolar person goes into debt they don't take the house with them. Kinda smart, but kinda mean too. I don't do those things, though. So I am safe. I do spend more, but normally at the dollar store. This time, I spent it on house supplies which we needed anyway. So in the end it works out.

My most dangerous or reckless thing is crazy driving and not taking care of myself. Well, all weekend long I tortured my body. I haven't put down a paint brush for more than 5 hours sleep and I've eaten so many glutenous things, my body is screaming this morning for relief. My ligaments aren't holding my wrists, hips or ankles together so walking has become difficult and getting up from the floor (painting furniture) I struggle for a very long time to get my hips to work while trying not to jar the wrists and ankles. The pain is beyond explaining and when the bones move and pull, it feels gross Gluten is not my friend and mania won't let me stop the torture. Already this morning, I'm chomping at the bit to get back into the kitchen.

So I only need to finish the table and chairs, paint the new trim DH put up and still do the ceiling. I had to do two coats of primer (one at 2 am and then the other at 6, yesterday). DH worked in the kitchen so I couldn't paint the ceiling. He ended up encouraging the spending by helping me find matching table cloth, place mat (for our fish that sits in the middle of the table) and cushions for our chairs. He has really allowed me to go with the kitchen in any direction I want, even suggested black trim (yay, me and black are the best of friends ) I'm hoping to finish it all today. But we'll see as the body is my tool and if it doesn't work, well, not sure what else I can do...laundry

Hopefully my weight won't be too affected by all this. We'll see. I hope everyone has a wonderful and healthy day.
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:07 AM   #158  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Calories for yesterday: 1365 +
Weigh In: 159.4 (TTOM)
Down: .4
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:25 AM   #159  
Starting Over Again

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Yesterday's Net Calories: 1475
Today's Weight: 176.8

I ate too much yesterday, but I walked for a bit as well. Kinda evened things out, I suppose. I had a 0.2 loss.
Psychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:58 AM   #160  

S/C/G: 190.8/see sig/<165

Height: 5 ft 11

Mamakat- Hang in there. I'm so sorry to hear of your pain in your joints and struggles. For one thing, with all your work and painting you have to be burning some calories. That may help with any extra food. Also I'm sure your house is looking beautiful. I hope you feel better soon.

I have good news and bad news news. Bad news? I only had 800 calories before heading to work and was SUPER busy. At work I ate a small salad is all. And figured on a low calorie day, but.... Then got home and found myself raiding my cupboard of any crunchy salty thing I could find :/. I didn't weigh or measure, so I'm going to have to guesstimate too how much I ate. I feel totally bummed. Im not letting myself be so low on calories before I work tonight. Then if I'm busy again and I don't have time to eat I will mot be so hungry to not have some will power. Just quick background, I work as a bartender at a restaurant. And on Sunday and Monday nights I'm the only bartender. So if we don't have a lull after the dinner rush I can't stop working to eat. I'm thinking about figuring some good go to snacks that I can keep in the back at the employee table that's easy to pop a bite or two in my mouth when I have a few moments.
And the good news is that I was 184.4! Yay! Couldn't believe I was that low after eating tortilla chips and salsa late late last night. I was seriously eating at midnight and still saw a lower weight at 6:30 this morning. So yesterday was the rest day. I feel completely recovered muscle wise. No soreness. So I'm not dreading geting back to insanity again today. Besides a part of me feels I need to punish myself for poor food choices last night. Have Shaun T help me work the calories off. Hope everyone's doing well today!

Last edited by wannaBfitnessbuff; 05-06-2013 at 09:04 AM.
wannaBfitnessbuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:22 AM   #161  

S/C/G: 190.8/see sig/<165

Height: 5 ft 11

Ok I but the bullet and entered my binge last night. Not as terrible as I feared. I went over 271 calories. I tried to err in the side of high when guesstimating how much I ate. But with my high calorie allowance that out me 2200 calories. Whew. Lets not hit repeat on that one
wannaBfitnessbuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:40 AM   #162  
I WILL do this!

S/C/G: 271/235/130

Height: 5 foot even

Todays weight 237.6

Breakfast: 1 wheat flatout bread slightly toasted with 1tbsp peanut butter 195 calories

I am have a huge pot of vegetarian cabbage soup on the stove and will be eating that for lunch and probably dinner. I add beans to mine for fiber and protein. So yummy!

Snacks with be watermelon and or an apple
AdorkablePG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:19 AM   #163  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Sorry I kind of dropped off the face of the earth...been really busy the last week or so.

Monday
Breakfast: 2 slices whole wheat bread, 1 slice cheese, 8 oz tea - 255
Lunch: red baron pizza, 1/2 cucumber - 463
Snack: orange - 75
Dinner: chili cornbread casserole, 8oz tea - 509
Snack: all fruit popsicle - 30
Total Calories: 1332

Workout: 40 min yoga, 6 min jump rope - 384
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:06 AM   #164  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

good morning I had a high-calorie day yesterday...I seem to do that about once a week, usually on sundays...I ate up to about 2400(?) calories, maybe slightly more, because I was very hungry and munchy all day...I was busy and even that didnt' stop me from eating a lot (I usually eat less when busy)...im still sore from running back on the trail on Saturday, mostly just from the impact of the ground instead of the treadmill because parts of me hurt that don't really pertain to the actual running muscles...like my ankle and knees ache from the harder impact, my lower back where my spine is damaged, stuff like that...it's supposed to get sunny (sshh don't jinx it!) today and most of the week(!) so DH wants to go back there again tonight...i'm still hitting the gym for my regular routine this morning though
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 01:25 PM   #165  
Breathing.

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4.5"

Hey everybody!

I've been looking around here for a couple of days now and I gotta say - I love that everybody seems to be so committed to checking in. I would love to join!

I haven't been completely OP at all, mainly due to the fact that its TOM and on top of that I've been sick for about 3 days. My mind really wants some comfort food. Yesterday, for the first time in about a month, I ate such low-quality food that I started feeling really nauseous. I know, I know - it's not smart to eat junk especially when you're sick. That's why I'm regretting it so much right now
I was really excited for my weigh-in on Wednesday. I expected a huge whooshh because PMS water retention was really bad for me this month but now I'm too scared. Also, I haven't been able to workout at all because I've been feeling horrible. I just want to get over this cold/flu and go back to the gym.

Today is a new day and I feel really determined to make it a healthy one. I slept in late because I kept waking up last night, so so far I only had breakfast.

Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal + 1 cup vanilla soy milk + 1 banana + 1 handful of blueberries + 1 cup of tea

I hope everybody is having a great day!
Hoopty is offline   Reply With Quote