Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-06-2013, 04:27 PM   #31  
One with the Wind and Sky

S/C/G: 360/246/150

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Krissy View Post
Karen, you've worked so hard and boy does it show! I think that you already look like you weigh less than 200 pounds - you look freakin' slim! And I agree with Stephanie, I LOVE that top

I always enjoy reading your posts. Whenever I see a 3FC member's success, in some "kindred spirit" sort of way I feel like it's my success too. It really makes me happy to be part of this community. Keep on keepin' on
Thank you! I feel blessed that I'm on the tall side so that even at my highest, I was told I carried my weight well. My aunt's jaw dropped back in January when she found what my weight was; I was about 225 at the time and she thought for sure I had to be under 200 by then. And I don't plan on being over 200 for much longer regardless.

I think I understand the sense of camaraderie you're mentioning, as I've always loved witnessing 3FC's success stories and feel a sense of pride for the members. I first became a member here back around 2004 under a different account and was not only in awe from watching the successes, I knew that I could be a part of it too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie2888 View Post
You look fantastic, congratulations! I am stealing your bead idea for myself.
Thank you! And of course, be my guest on stealing the beads.

Last edited by Elladorine; 04-08-2013 at 10:06 PM.
Elladorine is offline   Reply With Quote