Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-05-2013, 07:36 PM   #121  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hi everyone!

Well, I am all signed up for the Frozen Fiesta Biggest Loser challenge! Did anyone else here sign up for it? I should find out sometime today which team I am on and who my teammates/competitors are!

I am headed off to dinner with friends soon. I ended up eating more than I planned this afternoon because I was getting so hungry I decided that was better than going out for a meal when I was that hungry. I have two little plastic boxes ready so I can divide up my food. I sure hope I am able to do okay... have not been out to eat in ages, and this is a place where you get salad, entree, drink and dessert all for one set price.

Hugs to all
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:57 PM   #122  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Emurph Congrats on the .5 and for staying in your calorie range.

Misti Enjoy your dinner tonight. I'm glad things are turning back around for you with the scale.

Amarantha I hope you got everything done and enjoyed that nap. I have never been one that could take naps. Well, except right before I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I was so tired then.

Krissy I hope you had a good day.

Lovedancelive A few months back, I miscalculated the calories in a cookie/cracker thing. I have been doing this for years and still messed up. It happens. Congrats on the 141! Keep up the great work!

Novangel Sending healthy energy your way! Feel better soon.

Gogretel Great job sticking with your plan.

Free Weekends can be tough. Good job sticking with your calorie range.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:04 PM   #123  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1445 Calories + Saturday is normally my higher calorie day. I did well today!

Breakfast (395 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (390 Calories)
Coffee flavored yogurt 280 calories
Iced coffee w/sweet 'n low + cream 50 calories
3 pieces hard candy 60 calories

Dinner 660 Calories
Lettuce/tomato/cucumber salad w/Bolthouse Farms Yogurt Ranch dressing 150 calories
Spaghetti squash 100 calories
meat sauce 200 calories
1/2 piece garlic bread 70 calories
Smart Ones Smart Delights Double Fudge Cake 140 calories

Exercise:
Les Mills Hiit: Shock Plyo w/12's
Old 01-05-2013, 11:04 PM   #124  
Trying to live below 200

Edited To Remove Picture Links

Last edited by Diana3271; 01-12-2013 at 08:02 AM.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:06 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 175/ticker/110

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misti in Seattle View Post
Hi everyone!

Well, I am all signed up for the Frozen Fiesta Biggest Loser challenge! Did anyone else here sign up for it? I should find out sometime today which team I am on and who my teammates/competitors are!

I am headed off to dinner with friends soon. I ended up eating more than I planned this afternoon because I was getting so hungry I decided that was better than going out for a meal when I was that hungry. I have two little plastic boxes ready so I can divide up my food. I sure hope I am able to do okay... have not been out to eat in ages, and this is a place where you get salad, entree, drink and dessert all for one set price.

Hugs to all
I wanted to, but by the time I found it the deadline had passed.
free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:45 PM   #126  

Diana, thanks for the photos... wow you look super and great job on the clothes you picked out!

free, so sorry you missed the deadline... maybe you can join the next one. I was lucky, as I almost missed it and barely made it because I had posted in the thread and one of the leaders IM'd me to check to see if I wanted in!
Old 01-06-2013, 03:02 AM   #127  

S/C/G: 193/176/130

Height: 5'8

Diana- You look great in the pics!! Looks like you had alot of fun.

Anyways Im just jumping in to record my cheat meal for today, allowing myself ONE per week to keep my sanity.

Cheat meal -

1 hot w/bun + ketchup and relish
Lays potato chips (unaware of how many but about a serving and a half)
1 serving of french onion dip.
2 hersheys kisses + 2 choc covered almonds.

OKAY IM DONE FOR THE WEEK! lol back on plan.
ilovemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:27 AM   #128  

S/C/G: 157/157/120

Height: 5'0"

Diana I love all your sparkly tops! Looks like you had a great time! Sigh, I will never get my husband to agree to a cruise. The Navy has ruined that for me, haha.

Weighed myself this morning and had a tiny gain. Oh well, it may have been my carb heavy dinner last night.

I am very excited for tomorrow because our shed is being delivered and we'll finally be able to organize the garage and get to the treadmill! We bought our house in May 2012 and it's a work in progress. We took up some of the space in the garage by expanding the laundry room to include a pantry and now it's too full of stuff. With all the other projects we're doing ourselves, we figured we'd let someone else build us a shed.
emurph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:06 AM   #129  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Quick post, I'll be back a little later.

Calories for yesterday: 1445 +
Weigh In: 160.2
Down: .6
Old 01-06-2013, 08:08 AM   #130  

Good morning everyone.

Sheesh here I am up again since 3:30 AM! Have resisted the urge to eat an early breakfast as I don't want to get too hungry later in the morning.

Wishing everyone a special day
Old 01-06-2013, 08:18 AM   #131  
Proud Mom

S/C/G: 160/129/125

Height: 5'4

Diana- those photos were great! glad you had a good time
pinkflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:20 AM   #132  
Proud Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by emurph View Post
Diana I love all your sparkly tops! Looks like you had a great time! Sigh, I will never get my husband to agree to a cruise. The Navy has ruined that for me, haha.

Weighed myself this morning and had a tiny gain. Oh well, it may have been my carb heavy dinner last night.

I am very excited for tomorrow because our shed is being delivered and we'll finally be able to organize the garage and get to the treadmill! We bought our house in May 2012 and it's a work in progress. We took up some of the space in the garage by expanding the laundry room to include a pantry and now it's too full of stuff. With all the other projects we're doing ourselves, we figured we'd let someone else build us a shed.

Thats great news! How exciting. I am in getting a treadmill in febuary when I get my taxes.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:26 AM   #133  
Proud Mom

Misti- I was ALWAYS waking up early getting no sleep etc. My doctor put me on sleep meds just this week and boy oh boy have they helped. I get 8 hours asleep a night now. Maybe you can get something to help you stay asleep

I did good on my calories yesterday 1389. Did not get in to much exercise due to family comming over....So going to try and double that today.

I am now able to fit in my size 9 jeans which is a HUGE mini goal for me.

I hope everyone has a super happy day

Last edited by pinkflakes; 01-06-2013 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 01-06-2013, 08:46 AM   #134  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Everyone,

Diana Fantastic pictures, all of them, even the ones where you weren't wearing make-up and had wet hair. You looked happy in all of them. I wish you DH hadn't been so ill, it looked like a lot of fun. But one question: aren't cruises supposed to be relaxing? I love your shots before dinner, especially the one where you are looking into your DH's eyes...so romantic. Were you in an elevator on the ship in one of those pics? Did I see shopping?

Well I got my xmas gifts tattooed on my body yesterday. They couldn't be done the way I wanted but wow, I love how they came out. Each child's name is an original and my son's 3 letters are just as big as my daughter's 8, the artist did beautifully. The kids are happy with the results. And like all my other tats, if I so choose to hide them (going to a nice dinner or college function...yeah, like that'll happen) I can.

DH said he will look at my bike, as there shouldn't be a reason for the resistance not to work, but the rest of the bike working fine. I can't work out for a week, no excessive sweating, so I'm not too worried about any of that. I am slowly coming down from that major gain. The artist, was shocked at the weight loss I had from last tattoo. I have to hand over my license for the contract I sign. He said he still couldn't get over the way I used to look. I kinda want to get rid of that license now. I didn't mind before that people see it and the difference but now I'm wanting to forget what I used to look like. I think I have two more years on the dumb thing.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and healthy day.
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:43 AM   #135  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkflakes View Post
Misti- I was ALWAYS waking up early getting no sleep etc. My doctor put me on sleep meds just this week and boy oh boy have they helped. I get 8 hours asleep a night now. Maybe you can get something to help you stay asleep
:
LOL thanks but I have NO trouble sleeping... I don't NEED more sleep... I don't WANT more sleep... and I for SURE don't take medications I don't need. When people try to coerce me into it I tell them, "I have WAY more energy than most people who tell me I need to sleep 8 hours a night" and they have to admit I am right.

FWIW this is not that unusual. We are all different. I have several close friends who also need very little sleep. They can't put a "one size fits all" on sleep needs any more than on anything else.

But since you do apparently need 8 hours (which for me is hard to imagine) I am glad you have found something which helps.

Last edited by Misti in Seattle; 01-06-2013 at 10:46 AM.