Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2003, 03:03 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 245/245/130

Height: 5'2"

Hey Everyone!

Just a quick note.... I am trying to mow the back yard.... it has been raining so much here that in the 3 weeks since the last time it was mowed it is over 18" deep.... needless to say this is slow going.... and my back yard is almost 1 acre large and doing this with a push mower.... every 3 steps you have to crank the mower again.... I am trying to tell myself this is exercise but right about now I am cussing..... so I am taking a break.....

How is everyone else doing?

Sandy - I will pray for you - I so understand the whole child support thing - I have battled it for years and it is a true struggle. I hope that everything works out for you in the end and that you have no problems with your ex.

M&I - I am so sorry to hear about the sunburn that can be such a bad thing. Now that you are starting to feel better just get back on your feet and start over..... that is the great thing about our journey is we can always start again....

Beth - How are you doing? How much weight have you lost so far???

Where is everyone else hiding??????

I am thinking about starting a challenge to start after Memorial Day and go till 4th of July.... that would be about 5 weeks... what does everyone else think???? Anybody interested?
Old 05-26-2003, 04:37 PM   #47  

Hi all,

Still on the mission to get back on track. Just checking in real quick. I weighed in with a 3 pound loss this past 2 weeks. So I hit my may goal so far and went past my Memorial Day Goal. I will check back in again later, have to start more laundry (does it never end?) and dinner for tonight. Talk to you all later.

Happy Memorial Day!!!
Old 05-27-2003, 10:40 AM   #48  

Hello Ladies!

Glad you are back Angel! Sounds like you had a great time! My friend got married over there. She said the food is really rich but they did a lot of walking to.

I had a great weekend at my parents house. Not really wanting to go back to the old grind! My ds last day of preschool was last week so no more breaks for me in the afternoon. I probably won't be on the computer much either. My dk's want to be outside all the time! Not to mention they stand over me the whole time I try and type. I promised them now if they give me a few minutes we will go for a bike ride when I am done!

Angel I have lost 44 lbs thus far! The last two weeks have been small losses but I am so busy I am not letting myself worry about it. I am happy to maintain if need be for awhile. I know by the end of the year I will be down to my goal. I actually hope by end of summer. Because I am definately thinking of going back to my old job. Its days but its more stress and more work! So it will be hard to get all the exercise and stuff in that i do now and much more fast eating. So I feel this since of urgency to get it done now while I have the time!

I hope all is well! Winnie we have not seen you in a long time!

Beth
Old 05-27-2003, 01:18 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 245/245/130

Height: 5'2"

Hello Everybody,

I am going to start a new thread for us....

See if I can get us some new faces.....

see us over there....

Angel's Better Body Challenge IV
Closed Thread