Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2003, 11:56 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 249/215/165

Height: 5/5

Hey all. Jen 3.6 miles that is impressive! Glad the sore throat wasn't strep. Now you have the time to get out enjoy life for a little while. Weigh in on Thrus down 2 lbs. That brings me to 194, gettin closer. Reward for me at 180. Better get goin another sleepless nite maybe one night will be some sleep.
Old 05-03-2003, 12:17 AM   #32  

Sandy- Congratulations on you 2 pound loss. You are doing so good!!! Do you know yet what that reward is going to be? Maybe I should start thinking of doing things like that. We'll see. I'm loving the time off right now. It's so nice to get out and walkin the evening. Today was another 3.2 miles hopefully tomorrow it will be more. Make sure you get some rest. And have a wonderful Saturday. I'll check back in after my sons soccer game tomorrow. Bye
Old 05-08-2003, 11:52 AM   #33  

Way to go on the walking there Jen. I almost out of time this morning so here is a real quick note. I am going to toot my on horn so to speak. Today was weigh in day for the week and I am down 2lb. That puts me at 192. I am wanting to see 189 sometime in the next 3 wks. Gotta run time for work.

sandy
Old 05-08-2003, 03:19 PM   #34  

Hello Ladies!
Its been a long week! I have not even turned the computer on!

Congrads Sandy! That is great. I lost 2lbs today to! I am down 40lbs now. Over half way!

Angel did you leave for your honeymoon? We miss you hope that you are having a great time!

Beth
Old 05-13-2003, 11:57 PM   #35  

How is everyone? Just checking in. I know things have been really hectic here for me!

Hope to hear from you all soon!

Beth
Old 05-14-2003, 01:34 AM   #36  

Hi Girls...

How are you guys? I thought maybe the thread had died out.

Congrats to you Sandy and Beth on your losses. Mine has been pretty slow. I lost a pretty good amount in the beginning and then it just dropped drastically. I tried those Walk Away the Pounds videos. I must say I really like them. It just didn't feel like I actually went 2 miles though. I'll probobly do the tape again after I get my daughter in bed. Lately she has been wanting to stay up late. Last night she was up until 2 am. Okay I'm getting off here now. Daughter is driving me nuts. Bye Girls!!!
Old 05-15-2003, 02:19 PM   #37  

Hello Ladies!
Jen it does seem like sometimes that you don't even go to miles. But I think you are doing it at just a faster pace. I love WATP. My dh bought me the abs DVD for mothers day. I have both sets now and they both are great.

How is everyone else? I lost 2.5 this week at TOPS. The best thing was afterwards I had to buy some new pants. I was able to purchase 2 size 10's! Okay it was sort of a fluke because two 12's did not fit. But I am still so happy! I think these will be something I can wear for awhile also.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Keep up the great work!

BEth
Old 05-16-2003, 12:23 AM   #38  

GO BETH!!! 2.5 pounds is awesome!!! Congrats!!!

I've been trying to work pretty hard on exercise. I need a big boost. I would like to see about a 3 pound loss this next weigh in. Hopefully. For some reason I don't feel like I'm losing anything unless it's at least 3 pounds. Does that make sense. well I better get going. You all have a great night and an even better Friday!!!!!
Old 05-16-2003, 10:22 PM   #39  

Way to go Beth on those 10's. One of these days I will be able to get into a 14. I have a large bone structure and I know if I get too small I would look funny so I am wanting to make my final goal at 160. Jen I am sure that you will loose some this week. As hard as you have been working I know that it is bound to come off. It is getting late and I have to get up early for work so I better get goin for now. Here's to a wonderful weekend.

sandy
Old 05-17-2003, 12:01 AM   #40  

Hey ladies,

Just checking in real quick. Not much happened today. I did 3 miles so far and planning on doing 2 more later. Tanned, grocery shopped, cleaned up a little and made dinner. Also made som pork chili for my dad to take to work for his pot luck. Now I'm kind of catching Law & Order SVU, thought I would get my postings done before I go to clean up my bedroom and do laundry.....How come my bedroom always collects everything, even stuff that I thought I had put away in my kids rooms? I still never got those scones made.

Tomorrow is going to be so busy. I'm hoping to get to the rec center some time, but I'm not sure I'll make it. We have Boy Scout Community Pride day at 8:00, soccer game at 10:00, another soccer BBQ and award ceremony at 12:00, make up soccer game at 1:30, and then the school carnival at 4:00.

Well I better go. Talk to you all later. Have a great Weekend!!!!!
Old 05-18-2003, 08:11 AM   #41  

Jen, sounds like your were busier than a one legged man........well I know that you know the rest. I hope that your experience with the scouts is much better than mine has been. I am to the point that I am not going to let my son continue on with it. Here the leader and her friends are the ones who decides and the boys have no say so in things and when they plan trips you get a 2 day notice at best and then when you can't make it with your son they lool down at the child. I guess that some people don't have it thru there little minds that people do work on the weekends as well. Then there is the fund raising I wouldn't mind it so much but hey you go out and sell this stuff and raise much money and then when it is time for them to get to go somewhere it is on the parents to come up with the money for the trip. They was suppose to have a polar bear swim and there were only 2 of us that were sayin that we refused to pay because of all the money that we raised. Oh I could go on but I better not casue this is one soap box that I can't stand to get on. Anyway here's hopin that everyone is have a great weekend and stayin OP

sandy
Old 05-22-2003, 03:26 PM   #42  

Hope everyone is doing well! I will be gone all weekend. Hope you guys have a great holiday!

I lost .75 this week. Not so good but at least its a loss. I can live with it!

BEth
Old 05-23-2003, 05:21 AM   #43  

Morning ladies. Need much support right now. I have learned this morning that my ex has been released from prision and he is supposed to have been sent here to KY to stand trial but don't really know. This stress of it all and you know what that can do to a diet! All I am looking for is child support here and this state acts as if I am crazy to ask for that. Excuse me but I think that if they laid down and helped make them they can stand up and help support them. I guess that they don't really want to and don't give a rat behind about them. If only they knew how much that support helps. Cloths and activites for them are not exactly cheap, and health care and meds are outrageous. Got lucky with the healthcare, finally quailfied for kchip here which has generous income giude lines. OK I have went on long enough. Just please remember me!

At my last weigh in I was down to 190 yeah! Gotta keep on keepin on.

sandy
Old 05-23-2003, 01:25 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 245/245/130

Height: 5'2"

Default HEY LADIES!!!! I AM BACK AND A MARRIED WOMEN NOW!!!!

Hey Everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well.

Well the wedding is over (YEAH!!!!) and so is the honeymoon (BOO!!!) and now is time to get back to reality!

I am so glad to see that you guys have been keeping up with each other.

The wedding was beautiful. I cried through most of it and so did everyone else. My daughter sang "Over the Rainbow", "There you are" and she also sang "Amazing Grace" accapella.... it was incredible. She has now received offers to sing at 2 other weddings. She really blew people away.

Italy was absolutely the best!!!! Spent 2 days in Rome (not my favorite), 1 day in Sienna (stunning!), 2 days in Florence (pretty), a day trip to Pisa (nothing there but the tower), Cinque Terre (5 beautiful cities on the cliffs over looking the Mediterrian Sea - need I say more!), Milan (Yuck!), 1 night in Como (one of the prettiest places I have ever seen - a large lake at the bottom of the Italian Alps which back up to the Swiss Alps), 2 days in Venice (Romantic and everything you ever fantasize about), 2 days in Bologna (neat town - took a cooking class and learned how to make homemade pasta and gnocchi - YUM!!!!) and 1 more day in Florence..... it was a busy fun filled time that I never wanted to end. We walked at least 10 miles a day and saw so much.... such a different type of place. Sprained my ankle that is still giving me problems but evertyhing else was perfect. An absolutely perfect honeymoon.

Time to get back on track. I am still desperately wanting to lose the weight.... Some of the wedding pictures are hard to look at for me. But I want this to change.

I am giving myself a little time to recover from the jet lag and get reorganized and then I am going to get back on track. I didnt really gain any weight during all this time which is suprising.

So catch me up on all that I have missed these past four weeks. How is everyone doing????? How is the weight lose and challenges going for everyone?

I have really missed you guys and I am glad you guys have stuck around.
Old 05-24-2003, 09:53 PM   #45  

Congrats Angel!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you. AND OH MY GAWD.......ITALY. I have wanted to go there for about the past 12 years. It sounds beautiful. You are so lucky. You have just mad me the most jealous person in the world. And thanks for the descriptions of the places you visited. Now I have an idea of where to visit when I finally get there.

okay well I think I'm back. trying to ease myself back into the routine and the exercise right now. After that awful sunburn, I ended up gaining like 4 pounds, and got really discouraged. Almost quit........Almost. I just need to get back on track. Although the rest of the family is buying all this junk food for the holiday weekend. I didn't weigh in really this week. They weighed me at the hospital, but that was it. Doc said I had heat stroke. so that was probobly why I was feeling so bad. You all are doing so good, I'm proud of all of you. I better get going, I have a bunch of stuff to get done here before bed. I'll try and pop in again later tonight, if not I'll be here tomorrow. Bye!!!
Closed Thread