Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2003, 04:29 PM   #166  

Angry Happy 30's 40's and more

Happy Birthday- I too am looking at the big 50 and remember my 30's as the most fun marriage babies new house all those joys, but I also gained every year, don't let that happen- now I am weight challenged.

Enjoy your birthday whenever it is

I agree about laughter----smiling and enjoying your day sure do make the years pass better.

My favorite----

"Nothing tastes as good as thin feels."

Old 04-15-2003, 05:26 PM   #167  

Happy Birthday !

You all are doing so great. Pilates is going well for me although it is causing some very sore muscles! I have been maintaining for the past month so I think I need to get my butt in gear and lose these last 9lbs!
I have a new delicious snack. Genisoy Crisps BBQ Flavor. They are really yummy and satisy my craving for chips. They are like a cross between a chip and a rice cake....
Old 04-15-2003, 07:25 PM   #168  
determined chick!

Default HAPPY BIRTHDAY KINA!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KINA. I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday!
I've had a good week so far both food and exercise wise, I'm hoping the scale continues to cooperate with me until Saturday's weigh in. It sounds like everyone's doing great! Spring seems to finally be here and I'm loving it! Well gotta run. Take care all. Di
Old 04-15-2003, 07:32 PM   #169  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Happy Birthday Kina!!! I am glad you had a great day!!! I will be 31 in July.

Today was so awesome outside. Me and Jay walked 6 1/2 miles and we brought the patio furniture out onto the deck even though it is going to get cold again. It was so nice to eat supper outside in the fresh air.

I have been wanting to munch at night lately but hopefully I am not doing any damage and can show a loss this week. I am in between sizes. 12's are too big and most of my 10's are a little more snug than I would like.
Old 04-16-2003, 01:48 PM   #170  

Angry Happy 30th Kina!

Glad your day was nice Kina, hope the same for the year!!

As for me I am still hanging in food wise, but pretty much NO exercise lately!! YUCK! I am having a good day so far today so maybe tonight I will get to walk, but the past couple of days I have had an awful TOM! Really gross and NOT feeling good! Anyway maybe I am back on the mend now and get my behind in gear!

Y'all take care!
Old 04-16-2003, 06:58 PM   #171  
More Tortoise than Hare

S/C/G: 320/317/199

Hi Everyone!

Happy Birthday, Kina! I agree -- the 30's are great! I'm so much more comfortable in my own skin at 34 than I was at 28, 23, 19 or ever before. Hope you had a great day.

Virginia is Gorgeous, and so very vastly different from my California coast. Having a great time and walking my legs off, so I have high hopes for the scale next week.

Gen, I think I buried my losses-post in a long message last time, so I wanted to post that I've lost 3 pounds since beginning the challenge.

See you in a few days!
Shimmers
Old 04-16-2003, 11:56 PM   #172  
Squishy mom, not 4 long!

Thank you all! I am so far feeling much better about life. I guess it's that age when you feel you have gone so far and have so much more to discover. I just wish I could have come further with my weight. Well I am going to start working on it very soon.

I have much to do with my homework project I must go.

Hugs & Smiles to you all, Kina
Old 04-17-2003, 08:02 AM   #173  

Good morning!

Unless I very confused, this Saturday's weigh-in is the last of the challenge. If so, then I just met my calorie goal (logged -14,000)!My actual weight loss has been running ahead of that, but I log conservatively. I don't think I'll blow it between now and Saturday.

Sunday is another story, though. I *still* get my own Easter basket full of really good treats! And with Lent over, they won't be off-limits! I'm trying to plan a strategy for success. Maybe pre-portion out small pieces (one a day). I guess that will work if I can stick to it. Well, I'll need another challenge to keep me OP! This one will be harder, though.

At least the weather is improving, so maybe I can do more on the exercise side of the equation. We had a preview of summer the last couple of days and that was good motivation!

Later,
-Deborah
Old 04-18-2003, 08:51 AM   #174  

Angry Early Check In!!

Normally I have a late check in, due to not being able to post on the weekends! But this week I decided to do a switch and check in a day early!

I was glad I decided to jump on the scales this morning!! Because I was dead on 200!!!

That is down two lbs from last week!! YES! That puts me at a total loss of 30 lbs, with a 5 lb loss for this challenge!! So I only need to lose three by next Sunday (27th) to meet my 8 lb goal for this challenge!! I might not make it to 3 lbs but I will be happy to be below 200!!! My most important goal right now is to get below 200 and then to NEVER let myself get out of the 1's again!!
By the way I will weigh again tomorrow and report if there is a difference on Monday!

Well enough about me, how is everyone else doing? Keeping um crossed that there will be LOTS of pounds lost this week!

See y'all Monday!
Old 04-18-2003, 09:36 AM   #175  
Squishy mom, not 4 long!

Default Weight To Go!

Paula~~~I bet you are soaring on ! I know exactly how you feel I was once there. I got myself down to 195 and then I got lax and stressed out with school. I am so happy for you! Just keep focused and always positive it is going to happen! Remember! You are always in control! I am so happy for you...gosh I can't express that enough! Keep on going girl!

Hugs & Smiles, Kina
Old 04-18-2003, 10:01 AM   #176  

Angry Thanks Kina!

Thanks I am really happy to be so close to the 100's even if it is the 190's!!

I forgot earlier, hope everyone has a Happy Easter
Old 04-18-2003, 10:58 AM   #177  

Oh, oh! If the challenge runs through *next* Saturday, I may be in trouble. I had calculated that I met this challenge by totalling the calories since 3 Saturdays ago. But if it started two Saturdays ago, then *this* challenge includes Easter. Yikes!!! Oh, well, at least I won't have to face that right at the beginning of a new challenge.

Have a good weekend everyone, and a Happy Easter to those who celebrate it (including me)!

-Deborah
Old 04-19-2003, 09:14 AM   #178  

Good morning ladies! I'm about to jump on the treadmill but I thought I'd get on here for a minute first. I'm reporting in with a maintain for this week.. But that's ok. I still met my goal fo this challenge, 6 pounds. I started at 165 and I'm now 159. I can live with that. But, I am going to work harder next week! Just think, this next challenge will be the last before summer hits! It's going to be in the 70's here in oHIO TODAY! i AM GOING TO GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE AND ENJOY! I hate the caps lock button, sorry. I hope everyone has a very enjoyable holiday weekend. I am looking forward to spending it with the family. And dh's birthday is MOnday. I can hardly handle all of the excitement!! Have a great one, TTFN,
Old 04-19-2003, 09:23 AM   #179  
Hardcore UFOs

Checking in, checking in. Oh, and we have until the 27th for this challenge... I peeked on the first page. I'm somewhat relieved by this despite Easter, since somehow I gained back what I lost last week! I still am not sure how it started. *cry* So, I weighed in a 257.5 this morning, I am holding at a 2.5 total loss for the challenge. I *will* get back to 255 by the end of this one, I will! And I'll stay there!

I don't know, for the first time I think ever, I am not feeling bad about this. Maybe because even though it is by the tiniest bit, I am still ahead, I am still under 260, and I am still focused on doing this (though maybe not this weekend, we'll see... can you say sabotage, anyone?)

It feels nice to not beat myself up. Man, I set a goal of 5 pounds for this challenge, and I can still do it. And that will be fine. I am still in the game.

I hope you are, too!

Have a nice weekend, everyone!

~~Amy
Old 04-19-2003, 09:56 AM   #180  
One day at a time..

Post Weigh In!!!

It is just a maintain for me this week. Don't know why.. Can't be Tom cause he hasn't been around since 1973.. Good luck to the rest of you..

Venetia
Closed Thread