Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-04-2012, 05:56 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 288/288/175

Height: 174cm

Spare tyre I've only heard in England. No idea if it's used the other side of the pond. The Dunlop thing I'd never heard before, it just rang vague car tyre bells in my brain.

I don't know about a word for a very big bum, kirsteng, but I have heard of big thighs being called thunder thighs. Not sure why but I always pictured it as akin to those big sheets of thin metal they shake around to make thunder sounds in the theatre, the way they move sort of resembles wobbly bits on thighs.

As for the co-worker who finds clavicles attractive... my brain just cannot make sense of that. It's like finding feet attractive. Still, I suppose it takes all sorts.

I'm actually cursed with two spares tyres. The main one starts at my belly button and stops just above my crotch, and it's looking smaller than it did but it's starting to show a bit of loose skin. The other one starts at the belly button and goes up (though not as far as the boobs), and currently has some lovely stretch marks thanks to me putting a lot of weight on there a couple of years ago. But I'm happy to report the stretch marks are fading, and the whole thing is now much reduced! In fact I'd go so far as to say that, when I'm standing up, if it weren't for the loose skin there, it wouldn't be a spire tyre at all. And that's a very happy thought.
Brid is offline   Reply With Quote