Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-26-2012, 01:37 AM   #166  

HI eveybody

Off to the gym now... doing okay today so far with my food today.
Good to read everyone's posts. and hope that you are going well with your food today.
I am off to the gym and then have my last choir practice for the term. We are all bringing a plate of food to party. My plan is to eat dinner before I go and then not eat. HOpe I can manage it. Need to be off quick to fit in the gym
All the best everybody
CyberCrystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 07:03 AM   #167  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

I have a Dr's appointment for my yearly labs with our family Dr. I had my thyroid test at my Endo the other week, so I won't do that. I have an appointment in 2 days to go over today's labs. I don't recall getting results back that quickly before. Of course I have to fast. I don't do well without coffee. The good things is that the Dr's office is only a couple miles from my house. I will just put my clothes on, pull my hair back, and not even wear makeup. Hopefully I won't kill anyone that I come into contact with since I don't have coffee or food in me.

Calories for yesterday: 1470 +
Weigh In: 146.2
Down: 1.4 pounds

Crystal Did you make it through the party?
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:01 AM   #168  

Hi eveybody

Yep Diana -- I hate those early morning fasting tests... Feel the same as you without my coffee!
I did make it through the party pretty well. Someone brought along a plate of fruit so I was able to eat some of that. I thought what a good idea. I will do that next term. I made myself a peppermint tea and sipped on that for as long as I could too.
I had a good session at the gym too. Off to be now.
CyberCrystal
Old 06-26-2012, 12:03 PM   #169  

S/C/G: 320/269/165

Height: 5'2"

Wow.. poison ivy. Sorry to hear bout that.
I did a walk/run in the real world this morning (instead of a treadmill) HUGE difference! Much harder moving my body without the ground moving itself beneath me... and I guess I will need to buy a hat and some sunscreen if I do that again.
I have my weigh in on Wed. So wish me luck!
and
Diana - thanks for your postings - they give me good food ideas!
thelootlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:30 PM   #170  
I'm wide awake

S/C/G: 202/184/126

Height: 5FT

Hi everyone, well done to you all. Today I jumped in the scale and have lost two pounds so really happy. I've eaten good and started to incorporate more protein in my diet and went to the gym this afteroon - 45 mins of cardio, arm and leg weights and bum work. Feel so much better now i've been to the gym, it clears my head, burns of the anixtety and makes me feel so much calmer
skinnypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:02 PM   #171  

HI eveybody

The Lootlady -- Good luck with the weigh in.
Skinnypie -- Well done with the weight loss

This is my plan for the day
Breakfast - cereal
snack -- fruit
lunch -- toasted tuna sandwich and fruit
snack -- yoghurt and fruit
dinner -- vegie dish/ vegies and salad
snack- fruit

Going to the gym this evening -- Hoping to get in at least an hour of cardio

CyberCrystal -- Have a wonderful day everybody
Old 06-26-2012, 09:31 PM   #172  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Crystal Good job at the party. I think it's a great idea to bring foods that your are comfortable with. Maybe a fruit and veggie try would be nice for the next time. I hope you can make it to the gym. I love a good cardio workout!

Thelootlady Great job on getting that walk in! I do mall walking on the weekend. It's tough!

Skinnypie Hi and welcome to the check-in! Congrats on your weight loss, so far!

Total Approx 1470 Calories +

Breakfast (395 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 25 calories
Oikos Strawberry Greek Yogurt 4 ounce container 90 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Grilled Sirloin 400 calories
2 orders steamed broccoli 200 calories
plain yogurt 100 calories

Exercise:
Project You Full Body w/12's
Old 06-27-2012, 06:22 AM   #173  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Good Morning, Everyone!

I have a Dr's appointment for my yearly labs with our family Dr. I had my thyroid test at my Endo the other week, so I won't do that. I have an appointment in 2 days to go over today's labs. I don't recall getting results back that quickly before. Of course I have to fast. I don't do well without coffee. The good things is that the Dr's office is only a couple miles from my house. I will just put my clothes on, pull my hair back, and not even wear makeup. Hopefully I won't kill anyone that I come into contact with since I don't have coffee or food in me.
I hate those fasting tests. It's gotten harder for me in recent times as I tend to be hungry in morning and not at night. I usually stop eating at 6 pm and I'm up until 11 pm to midnight and then when I get up at 6 or 7, I'm STARVING, so to not be allowed to eat means a very long fast... But, that was yesterday's news! I'm just behind the times.

Well for me, I'm super itchy. Yesterday the scale climbed all the way to 174.0. I could tell it was coming down by last night as the shoes were fitting better. 171.4 this morning. "Some" of this climb is because of my eating, but a lot of it is the poison ivy. I got a good case of it. I think I'm hyper allergic to it, lucky me.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:32 AM   #174  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

I looked at my calendar and I think TTOM will be starting any day now. I'm hoping the new dosage of Synthroid will shorten the duration of TTOM.

Weigh In: 146.6
Up: .4

Berry Sending some healing vibes your way. Hopefully the poison ivy reaction will subside soon. Have you used or taken anything for it?
Old 06-27-2012, 07:38 AM   #175  
I'm wide awake

S/C/G: 202/184/126

Height: 5FT

Hi Diana- what is TTOM? Well done on your weight loss
Well today I have started well and just about to hit the gym. However I seem to have gained the last two pounds that I lost yesterday. Grrrrr. I think I did go over my calories slightly yesterday with sweet things so maybe it's water. Got to keep those so called 'healthy' sweet treats in check and only eat one a day, not two
skinnypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:02 AM   #176  
Melissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Good Morning, Everyone!

I looked at my calendar and I think TTOM will be starting any day now. I'm hoping the new dosage of Synthroid will shorten the duration of TTOM.

Weigh In: 146.6
Up: .4

Berry Sending some healing vibes your way. Hopefully the poison ivy reaction will subside soon. Have you used or taken anything for it?
Sorry TTOM is coming again - stinks that it lasts so long. Hopefully the new dosage will help.

I've just put on an ointment, but today I'm going to take some benadryll at least for sleeping. I'm sleeping horribly as the itching is worse when I try to sleep.
Old 06-27-2012, 08:03 AM   #177  
Melissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnypie View Post
Hi Diana- what is TTOM?
TTOM =That Time Of the Month
Old 06-27-2012, 08:15 AM   #178  
Trying to live below 200

skinnypie Like Berry said, it's That Time Of the Month. Don't fret over the 2 pounds. Keep working your plan/lifestyle change. We all have sodium gains, daily fluctuations, hormonal gains, etc.

Berry I had to get a prescription when I had poison ivy. It was horrible. Has yours spread all over your body or is it isolated? Mine spread all over. It was crazy.
Old 06-27-2012, 09:48 AM   #179  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Everyone,

I boycotted Tuesday...I hate Tuesdays. I didn't even brush my teeth for the therapist Take that Tuesday (and anyone nearby ). I seriously laid in bed up until I had to leave then went right back when I got home. I really hate Tuesdays.

Diana/Berry did I mention this before? Poison ivy isn't really poisonous (or so a scientist I know said). The people who are affected by it, are allergic to it, but it's not really a poisonous plant...same with sumac and the other one...I'm not allergic to sumac, never met with poison ivy (or if I did didn't realize...I hike and went camping a lot as a kid, but since I'm not allergic to sumac, probably not ivy). It's a myth that everyone who touches it will break out, but let's face it, when you do break out it's enough to think everyone must be affected as it's crazy bothersome...I can't even imagine. I break out in hives if I touch certain lotion or perfume, but not affected by sumac my rose bush though, I think he knows I'm allergic to him. (It's a he because it's really DS, he planted it).

Berry hope the itching gets better soon. Maybe it itches more at night because skin can't breathe as well when pressed to the bed, or body heat...rashes work that way, but again I don't know Hope it heals soon.

skinnypie Welcome. 2lbs lost and gained within the day could only mean water weight, I don't think the sweets had time to stick yet. Not sure, don't trust my advice I go up and down sometimes 5lbs. Keep sticking to your plan and it will all come out right in the end.

Okay, I know I'm missing people...sorry about that. Coffee was made late, so brain is slow this morning. hi to everyone I missed

Today's plan: Don't boycott. Nah, I gotta get the blue into the girl's hair today. I told you, I didn't do anything yesterday. I also have to do laundry. I'm out of the depression (yay) so I'm functioning again (except on Tuesday!). So I should remain busy all day.

I hope you all have a wonderful and healthy day.
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:27 PM   #180  

S/C/G: 226/199/160

Height: 5'8"

So I haven't been on here in a while and I didn't fall off the wagon or anything I've just been preoccupied with a new job. I've managed to hover right around 199, but its time to start focusing again and start losing again!

So today I've had an oats and peanut butter chewy bar that's 150 calories. For lunch I had a big salad from a local restaraunt and I'm planning to have the left overs for dinner. I really don't know the calories in it, so I'm gonna assume its 1,200 to be on the safe side and say that I'll have 1,350 calories total today.
Volschika007 is offline   Reply With Quote