Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-31-2012, 08:09 PM   #91  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Qtkitty - I am betting on stress. It's amazing the things it can do to a body. I am guessing it's a stressful area if others are having the issue too (or drink bottled water )

Diana - Thanks. Plan to take the kids to the town Salsa Festival tomorrow. Last night after work, I gathered a crew of my friends and we all headed up to the valley to go shake our tushies until all the stress of the week fell off It was such a great time! Then we all came back to my place and stayed up past 5am... went swimming, since we were all hot, it was a great cool down. Drank a bit more than I should have, but it didn't show on scale, so I am good. Actually the scale is down today, so we will see if I truly have kicked plateau. Not changing the ticker until I see it holding though.

Mamakat - I was only in your ranks briefly... my DH started working on the laundry for me and told me to stop doing "his thing", It was a rough go of it for awhile though
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:10 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 457/see sig/200(or size18)

Height: 5ft9

Morning Weight none

Breakfast
Popcorn 100
2 eggs 140
Sub Total 240

Lunch
2 sodas 320
Ham Sandwich (2 slices Dark Pumpernickel 160, 2 Slices Ham 80, 1 slice American Cheese 100, 3 leafs Romaine Lettuce 6, less than 1 tsp Miracle whip 20) 366
Sub Total 726

Dinner
Arby’s Beef N Cheddar 890
Mozzarella Sticks 426
Sub Total 1316

Daily Total 2282

Water 60

Good Bad and the Ugly.. Today was just Ugly *L*… worked on my dd’s room .. So did not get as much as I wanted to done today cleaning wise .. It started out a dd whine day … and she had to learn to fold .. *lol* However 2 Tubs of clothes that are to small have been boxed up.. There is probably another box to go .. Its 3 sizes of clothes 2 seasons… So it’s a few size 3 all the way up to 6/6x going in the boxes.. But good news clothes will fit in her drawers Yay !!*LOL* Just in time for summer clothes.

Diana~ Ehh its as it always has been … I am a stress eater as well .. But I have known that for a long time.

Mamakat~ *lol* I was joking about the calling out .. But I do need to get myself straight * nods* As for the kids and hub wearing tons of clothes .. You could always do what my mom did to me …make them do their own laundry… of course before that I was doing everyone’s laundry ( my step dad’s stinky clothes were so bad you had to wash them separate.. And I swear no matter how much you washed them spot remover scented detergent bleach scented fabric softener ect they still smelled horrid after they came out too .. And wash one piece with your clothes and they had the stench …I swear he took a bath in the eternal bog of stench !!! ) That’s how me doing my own laundry started. I did mine and my mom’s together til my step dad moved out.

ItsMyTurn~ As far as I know its pretty stressed .. Economically at the least ( although that is everywhere right now) however its been like that here for years.. I have one of the good jobs and can’t afford to move out on my own… I guess I could if I depended on govt money ( those places would probably stress me out more then my mom’s house…because having people live that close freaks me out .. I have a friend that is living in low income housing ( she hates it because she says people constantly are watching like they are going to swoop down like vultures and she has a neighbor who smokes in front of her door instead of her own which makes the smoke come in her door ) Not saying all places are like that … but then again I lived in an apartment building ( 4 apartments in a building 4 buildings shared a parking lot)where someone broke into my apartment ( with a key no forced entry ) ate food drank drink left dishes slept in my bed took stuff ,,, talk about wondering if you were going crazy… they watched me there too … made me uncomfortable.
qtkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:29 PM   #93  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Qtkitty - Wow, I cannot imagine someone doing that in my place :O Breaking in with a KEY, eating/sleeping and such in my place - talk about violated. It does sound like a rough economic area for sure. Congats on getting the drawers cleaned out...that's a big job! Maybe time for a yard sale with the extra clothing that doesn't fit?
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:41 PM   #94  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone! I had too many calories today. OOPS! My Mom wanted breakfast foods for dinner. I really enjoyed it since I don't normally eat that type of breakfast foods (enjoyed it a little too much!).

Mamakat My Mom lives about 40 miles from us. She comes over on Saturday night and I cook dinner for all of us. She also come down several times a week and we go out to eat. I posted this in another of my check-ins. Someone else asked about my Mom. I will copy and past it:

My Mom is having a couple issues right now. Her mouth/throat got blisters in it, so she couldn't eat. She got a prescription mouth rinse. That has helped with the blisters. Now she is having issues with everything tasting too salty. I have been asking her everyday if she is taking her anti nausea medicine. Today she came to the house ready to eat. I made breakfast foods for her. This is what she requested. She took a couple bites and started feeling sick. I asked her if she took the anti nausea medicine and she replied no. I asked her where he meds were and she said they were at home. None of this makes any sense to me and really upsets me. I got her a ginger ale and she was able to get that down. I reiterated to her several times that she needs to take the anti nausea meds so she could eat. I understand about her not bothering with it when the blisters were at their worse. Sorry about the rant. It just makes me upset that she acts so nonchalant about this stuff. Also, when the Dr. and nurses were going over everything a couple weeks ago, she was ready to get out of there. I had my note pad out, taking notes. Then I put everything in a word document, day by day about everything she had to do/take. I printed it out so she would know exactly what to do everyday. I asked her if she was having any issues with neuropathy today. She asked what that was. The medical staff had already explained all of that, but she didn't pay any attention. Also, my Dad had that when he took chemo treatments. She just didn't realize it. Anyways, again, sorry about the rant. This is serious stuff and it's nothing to play with. I tried not to get upset with her tonight, because I know that doesn't fix anything. I just tried to let her know that it's important for her to take the anti nausea meds so she can eat. Oh, yea, I threatened to move in with her or move her in with me. That should make her take her meds.

Katie Do you have a car in the car show tomorrow?

Pluckypear Did you stay within your points today? Great job on the walk!

Itsmyturn It sounds like you had a great time! How is your DH feeling?

Qtkitty You got a lot of work done today! I need you to come over and tackle DH's stuff! It needs a good going through.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:46 PM   #95  

Height: 5'4"

Kitty - you can always clean it up tomorrow :-). Thanks for being honest about your eating

Diana: I have an apartment in this american complex - it's very close to some beautiful stretches of beaches. But much of my interest here has to do with diving.

It was a long day out diving in the jungles. Had a hard time sleeping last night so the day was exhausing. Food was pretty good once again:

Breakfast
1 soft boiled egg
a small bowl of granola (like 1//2 cup)/lowfat milk
a few chunks of papaya

Lunch
A turkey ham sandwich on whole wheat bread with lettuce and a couple small slices avocado

Snack
Another mango/strawberry smoothie - have to admit that the portions of milk/fruit are increasing and should start shrinking back to what I started with :-)

Dinner
Was too exhausted to make it to the market
So just steamed some veggies - a couple of little new potatoes
a few carrots/onions
and Stir fried some chicken breast/mushrooms in soy sauce

There is exercise embedded in this activity - but no time spent at the gym or doing cardio.

Last edited by kathydee; 03-31-2012 at 10:48 PM.
kathydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:48 PM   #96  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1940 Calories + I know all sugar will have a negative reaction on me. Back on track tomorrow!

Breakfast (395 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (335 Calories)
Chicken bog 335 calories

Dinner (1210 Calories + )
Yellow Grits 280 calories
Egg 70 calories
Egg whites 60 calories
Sausage 150 calories
2 pieces French Toast 300 calories
Maple syrup 350 calories
Decaf Coffee w/cream + sugar ???

Exercise:
#10 SD Xtreme Core w/12's
#10 SD Recovery Lower Body w/15's
Old 03-31-2012, 11:05 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 457/see sig/200(or size18)

Height: 5ft9

ItsMyTurn~ When I started having extra dishes and lipstick ( i didn't wear lipstick) on cups I was weirded out .. but when my safe was broken into and checks stolen and went to the cops and they were like well nothing we can do no forced entry and your bank will refund money cause you made a report ... i wanted out of my lease and out of there and the landlord refused to let me out of my lease.

Diana~ *LOL* threatening to move in with your mom if she doesn't take her meds ... brilliant * snickers* I hope she takes her meds like she should... i am sure she is not thinking that nausia medicine is important right now... but later on she will
qtkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 08:04 AM   #98  
Trying to live below 200

A new week! A new month! Let's make it a great one!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...-4-1-12-a.html

Last edited by Diana3271; 04-01-2012 at 08:06 AM.