Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-25-2012, 11:34 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 166/145/115

Height: 5'4

Thanks for the advices everyone, I truly appreciate them and take them all to heart! Something I've really gotten into eating are the tuna in water mixed with some mayo and some toast. So addicting and not *that* high in calories either. I'm about to go out and buy a bunch of those and some things to make salads. I can live off of that for the next month. If I can keep my daily calorie intake to about 1200, I should be shedding off the weight soon

And my blood pressure was 140/91. I think I'll shed off these few pounds first and see what happens.. I really don't want to take meds for hypertension
Bloopers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:36 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 211/194/140

Height: 5'4"

Whole, real food! If you were to cut out grains and sugar your bp would probably cooperate, since these foods are usually found paired with lots of sodium. Low sodium, low fat, or any other "low" processed food is still junk food, no matter how they try to pretty it up. Don't skimp on protein and fat, they are vital to your body and brain.
Raven132 is offline   Reply With Quote