Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2012, 04:58 PM   #151  

S/C/G: 457/see sig/200(or size18)

Height: 5ft9

Diana~OMG you are so pretty ... and teeny wow... even some women who have been thin all their lives have extra skin issues.. expecially the arm "bat wings" I have heard some people call them. I think no matter what I will just be so happy the weights gone that I will be ok.

I hope your pie turns out extra yummy. You can always use those small glass bakable containers with the red plasic lids to make multiple single servings at a time and once cool stuff them in the freezer.

*LOL* I am known for experimenting in the kitchen... my mom saw some new things come in in the grocery bags and on the grocery list before I left and she specifically asked me if I was up to something. You could hear the whiney inner child saying but I don't want to eat something healthy *lol*

They did not have any big tubs of greek yogurt at the grocery store I trust to keep their product cold, so I will have to try Walmart again ( last time I ended up with mold on it very quickly.) I need some Vanilla for the pie I want to try, which my mom has already turned her nose up at. I told her she is free to try it and if she doesn't like it she doesn't have to eat any. I found rye flour to make some ontbijtkoek ( cause it sounds yummy!) Steel cut oats and Polenta for a little something different in the mornings. I got my veggies to make more veg for myself.I also got some Roasted red Peppers, Sun Dried Tomato Spread and Chinese hot mustard for a little something different ( these three things I know mom likes so she will be into them too).

That Veg Soufle looks about like the veg I make to put in my eggs and what ever else the mood hits me. I really should add some squash to the mix. Mmmm That could be super yummy. Something else to tease my co workers noses with at work. *lol* I have had co workers sniffing up and down the hall trying to figure out what smelled so good. It was me and my 250 cal Breakfast sandwich *rotfl*.. I guess its sort of mean in a way but it makes me feel good that people are envious of my sandwich and to know its good for me is wow.
Old 01-28-2012, 06:15 PM   #152  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Diana and Mamakat - Thank you both so much Your words mean a ton to both her and I She is doing remarkably well and pushing forward!!!

Diana - Your pictures are amazing! You are so little now!!! What an amazing inspiration and journey! You have to tell us how your recipe came out!

As for me - Went to get my weekly weigh in done...and the scale died. How do I know? It said I weighed 124.4lbs, LOL!!! Ummmm NOPE! It was a funny start to the day, but totally NOT right! DH got on (apparently not believing me) and it said he was 134lbs... again... NOPE! !!!!! So, we are hoping it will reset and behave, if not, a new scale is in my future and I will be driven nuts by not having one until that day comes. I was able to enjoy a beautiful day in AZ today, went and played singles tennis and had a blast! It's exercise, but it's so much fun it doesn't feel like it!!! Mid 70's and sunny today.. a slight breeze, but nothing that hindered our playing.. yay!!!! Have a super day all!
Old 01-28-2012, 06:44 PM   #153  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMyTurn View Post
Diana and Mamakat - Thank you both so much Your words mean a ton to both her and I She is doing remarkably well and pushing forward!!!

Diana - Your pictures are amazing! You are so little now!!! What an amazing inspiration and journey! You have to tell us how your recipe came out!

As for me - Went to get my weekly weigh in done...and the scale died. How do I know? It said I weighed 124.4lbs, LOL!!! Ummmm NOPE! It was a funny start to the day, but totally NOT right! DH got on (apparently not believing me) and it said he was 134lbs... again... NOPE! !!!!! So, we are hoping it will reset and behave, if not, a new scale is in my future and I will be driven nuts by not having one until that day comes. I was able to enjoy a beautiful day in AZ today, went and played singles tennis and had a blast! It's exercise, but it's so much fun it doesn't feel like it!!! Mid 70's and sunny today.. a slight breeze, but nothing that hindered our playing.. yay!!!! Have a super day all!

Wow sounds like a great day! Maybe your scale just needs a new battery?

And what exactly did they do with your daughter in surgery? I'm trying to figure out how one limb turned into multiple limbs while she was under. That had to be quite a shock. And yes, she is quite the trooper. It's humbling.
Old 01-28-2012, 07:49 PM   #154  

I weight 185 and have had a really hard time getting on some kind of a regiment. First day posting in a while. Just eat way too much, whatever it is. Had 1 apple with a lot of cheese, left over chinese food, rotisserie chicken with artichoke pieces and salsa. Drinking some kind of low calorie stuff you squirt in a glass and had water and ice. Put splenda in it. So full tonight though, just so out of control and have been totally craving food ALL DAY LONG. Thanks for letting me share.
Old 01-28-2012, 09:11 PM   #155  

S/C/G: 193/176/130

Height: 5'8

Hii guys..

Today was a little bit of a cheat day for me.. cuz of carbs not calories.. well worth it though.

Morning- 1/2 cantaloupe- 100 cals

Snack- String cheese (90)

Lunch- 2 slices provolone (200) avocado spread (100) cucumbers (~5) tomato (~5) 2 slices of turkey (60) all wrapped in lettuce leaf (~5)

snack- Coconut water (80) 1/3 bar of white chocolate (220) some fruit (50)

Dinner- Asian lettuce wraps.. (pics below) (300 cals)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...1/P1010119.jpg

Total~ 1215

Last edited by ilovemo; 01-28-2012 at 09:13 PM.
Old 01-28-2012, 10:55 PM   #156  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

The apple crisp was very good. I did put a little brown sugar in it, but not much. I knew the ice cream was going to be very sweet and rich. Most ice cream contains soy, a soy derivative or a legume based thickener. Haagen Dazs Five Ingredient ice cream doesn't have any of that. Of course the calories are up there. I could have bought their vanilla yogurt to save a few calories. Maybe I will do that the next time.

Littlebrownbike Thank you! Oooh, the BBQ sounds great. How was it?

Mamakat Sorry about the sleep issues. I am having a little of hormonal insomnia, too. Were you able to go for a walk today? I hope you had a better day.

Italiannie Enjoy your dinner with friends.

Sexybac Hi and Welcome to the check-in! Good luck with your goals.

Msthickmiddle Congrats on the 5.5 pounds! Keep up the great work!

Damiilya Try to eat a lot of veggies at the Chinese restaurant but go light on the sauces and fried foods.

Berry Yes, I think those veggies souffle's are great for a quick meal. I stayed full for 6+ hours. That's saying a lot for me. Especially for 280 calories. I think I made a post about hitting goal. Maybe I didn't. I know I didn't do before/after pictures. I would have to scan a picture to do that. Sometimes I just feel weird about the whole thing. I don't know why. No one in my real life know how much I weighed in the past. My weight has never really come up, so I just don't talk much about it. I went to JC Penney today to look at the Spring/Summer clothes. I could not believe how short some of the shorts are. I swear they would not cover certain parts.

Qtkitty Thank you! Did you cook anything interesting today?

Itsmyturn Thank you! Look at you getting that exercise in! Tennis would be fun. I agree with Berry about the battery. Maybe the battery is bad. I'm glad your DD is doing better. Are you and the family having movie night tonight? A friend of mine saw Brides Maids (I think that's the name) and said it was really funny. Have you seen that one? Speaking of scales, the last time DH got on the scale it said he had lost like 20 pounds. I was floored! Then I noticed that he was pushing up on the cabinet to make himself weigh less.

Grabec Hi and welcome to the check-in! Maybe you could start off by just counting calories. Don't worry about a plan. Just work on staying within 1500-1600 calorie range. Work from that. Good luck!

Ilovemo The lettuce wrap, looks delish!
Old 01-28-2012, 11:00 PM   #157  
Trying to live below 200

Total approx 1695 +

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
high fiber English muffin 100 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (330 Calories)
2 Garden Lites 280 Calories
Iced coffee w/sweet 'n low + cream 50 calories

Dinner (1000 Calories)
Lettuce/tomato/cucumber salad w/homemade honey mustard vinaigrette 100 calories
Toasted sandwich round w/garlic 100 calories
Spaghetti squash 100 calories
meatballs 200 calories
spaghetti sauce 100 calories
apple crisp w/vanilla ice cream 400 calories

Exercise:
TF Fire 60
Old 01-29-2012, 02:09 AM   #158  

S/C/G: 457/see sig/200(or size18)

Height: 5ft9

Morning Weight 381.8

Breakfast
2 Scoops Big train Kona Mocha 180
1 c Coffee 4
¼ squirt Ferro Tiramisu 5 ( good to the last drop … I think I used about 20 Clories trying to strain and get the squirt cap off to get the last oz in the bottle, but I couldn’t get it open.. Will definitely work on that later )
Sub Total 189

Lunch
Leftover Pizza 300
3c Dark Chocolate Almond Milk 360
1 tsp Special dark Baking Cocoa 5
1 Tbsp ( if that) Heavy Cream 50
Sub Total 715

Dinner
Potato 200
Sour Cream 60
Turkey Burger 200
Healthy Colors Nature’s Blend 40
Fun Size Pack M&M’s 103
Sub Total 603

Daily Total 1507

Water 60

Diana~No, Unless you count baking myself under my comforter this afternoon while I posted on here *lol* I have things pretty much ready to do some stuff tomorrow though. Everything is clean so I can mess it up *rotfl* and then clean it again. I have a list of things to get into tomorrow:

~Buckwheat cakes ( for breakfast … yuuuummmmy I think that I am going to try and make some about sandwich size cakes and see how they hold up as the bread for a sandwich as something different. )

~Cut up lettuce (I have been making my own little bag salad from the salads that I get. This time I got micro greens, baby spinach , and artesian green and red lettuce, so not much chopping involved. I will wash them and dry then put in a zippy bag that I poke several holes in ( keeps it from getting slimy as fast at least in my experience). Then all I have to do in the morning is slap it in a “Tupperware” container with what ever condiments I feel like that morning. )

~ Make some Ontbijtkoek

~Make Veg ( I have several kinds of squash to choose from here so I think I may add some … or I may roast one and put some in the freezer to add with the veg .. Not sure which way I am going there .. But definitely not adding any oil .. I am almost tempted to roast this in the oven, but I do not know how that would turn out )

If I have time I may make some polenta squares( maybe put some squash in it).. Ya’ll probably noticed I am a carb-aholic.. I am trying to get into different carbs than wheat with less calories more fiber and more protein content.

Next time I go to the store I am going to have to get some more ground turkey and sausage seasoning or a recipe for it. I am craving some Sausage gravy with my Buckwheat cakes. When I make sausage gravy I drain all the grease and wipe out the pan then toast my flour and add my milk. However by using turkey or something I could lower the calories even more. Thinking out loud here.. Trying to satisfy the craving monsters and keep calories under control and make healthier choices.
Old 01-29-2012, 08:27 AM   #159  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Qtkitty Great job modifying your recipes so they work better for you.

Here's to the start of another week! Let's make it a great one! http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...1-29-12-a.html

Last edited by Diana3271; 01-29-2012 at 08:28 AM.
Old 01-29-2012, 02:10 PM   #160  

S/C/G: 205/Ticker/150

Height: 5'4

The BBQ went very well... normally I would do baked potatoes and corn on the cobb etc... this time I didn't make anything except pretty much the meat...

We were so busy in the morning, we made time for a quick 1.8 mile bike ride with the dogs and then had a very busy time running errands. I skipped breakfast and lunch and then my parents arrived in the early afternoon... I had some kettle brand BBQ chips (8.5 oz bag between 6 people) and 2 cans of coke over the course of the BBQ. I had a burger on a white bun with 1 slice of white american cheese. Later in the evening I had a small slice of apple pie and 1 small scoop of chocolate chip ice cream...

I felt like I ate tons, in reality I ate 1/4 of what I would have normally eaten... normally I would have had a burger, a baked potato loaded, a corn on the cobb and probably some steak or chicken as well....

The food turned out perfect and we ended up having a few other people joining us and still had food left over for breakfast....

Exercise yesterday: 1.81 mile bike ride/15 minutes

Exercise today: 3.84 mile walk/1 hour 20 minutes

Breakfast today: did a big cook up with the family, I had 2 silver dollar pancakes, 1 egg, 1 slice of bacon and 6 oz fresh squeezed orange juice.....

We are going out to dinner later today at a local steakhouse.... other than that just relaxing and watching movies...

I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend...
Old 01-29-2012, 07:39 PM   #161  

S/C/G: 205/Ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Well, just got home from dinner... I had 1 cosmo, numerous glasses of water, side salad which had mixed greens, bacon, corn and crutons with a buttermilk dressing, prime rib with loaded baked potato - ate all of the salad and 1/2 of the steak and 1/2 of the potato....... I'm STUFFFED... My mom left her purse in the lobby while we were waiting and didnt realize till we were leaving and thank god someone had turned it into the manager and it had everything inside of it...woosh!!
Closed Thread