Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2012, 09:07 PM   #91  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

We just got home from the beauty shop and dinner. I had a very busy day today, (one of those days ). I still need to put up the load of dishes in the dishwasher and put up 2 loads of laundry. Gotta love being a responsible adult, right? I'm not going to be able to do personals tonight. I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening and sleep well!

Total Approx 1540 Calories +

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
high fiber English muffin 100 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
Natures Own 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Rounds 100 calories
3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 25 calories
Oikos Strawberry Greek Yogurt 4 ounce container 90 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (800 Calories)
Rice 400 calories
Beef teriyaki 400 calories

Exercise:
KCM TLC Coffey Fit Premix w/weighted gloves
Old 01-25-2012, 09:17 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 205/Ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GainingWeightInLa View Post
LittleBrownBike, my pics were at the very beginning of my journey....and my weight was falling off VERY quickly! (Unfortunately, that STOPPED! lol) No real secrets......burn more than I put in. That's it. Sorry. Thanks for noticing though. I'm planning another pic to add to those.....when I get my round-to-its together (get a round to it....lol.....maybe that only makes sense to me??)

Had another NSV today. I've been married 18 1/2 yrs....tried on my wedding dress several months ago and lacked two inches being able to zip it up. Today, it fits like the day I married (when I was 20 years old!!!) I'm still pretty emotional about it....I'm in complete awe! I, like berryblonde, went today and tried on clothes at the store. I am solidly in a misses Large. XL's are too big, officially. NEVER thought I'd get here, honestly. I am beyond pleased.......but not pleased enough to stop. In fact, I think I'll go work out now. I'm suddenly inspired to do so!

Hope everyone else is having a GREAT hump day!
Don't be sorry, thats a really amazing difference in such a short period of time, thats really fantastic...

And congrats on your wedding dress, wow... did your husband see you in it today?
Old 01-25-2012, 09:19 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 205/Ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Hi Everyone!

We just got home from the beauty shop and dinner. I had a very busy day today, (one of those days ). I still need to put up the load of dishes in the dishwasher and put up 2 loads of laundry. Gotta love being a responsible adult, right? I'm not going to be able to do personals tonight. I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening and sleep well!
Wahhh you don't love us any more!!! ... hope you had a wonderful day despite being so busy!
Old 01-25-2012, 09:22 PM   #94  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Itsmyturn I'm so sorry your daughter had a couple complications. I hope things have resolved by now and you are resting easier now. Hope your day is better tomorrow. Keep us informed with how she is doing.

Diana in LA woohoo on the wedding dress! That had to feel amazing! I got married when I was 23 and I weighed 15 pounds morer than I do now, so my wedding suit (married Ina courthouse) is already getting too big. I didn't think that would ever, ever happen. it's amazing how we amaze ourselves, isn't it?

Diana3271 being a responsible adult bites sometimes. Get a good night of sleep and see you tomorrow!

Buffjim congrats on the 10 pounds, but go easy on the beer! One a day and walk it off!

Qtkitty glad you went to the doctor. And, that scale can only go down with each visit. Give it time. It will happen, one day at a time.

Ilovemo good job on getting the veggies in.

Last edited by berryblondeboys; 01-25-2012 at 09:25 PM.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:25 PM   #95  
Melissa

For me, did the double express class tonight and now I'm heading to soak in the tub and then off to bed early. I'm wiped out.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:27 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 457/see sig/200(or size18)

Height: 5ft9

Morning Weight 379.4 GOAL!!!! In the 370’s

Breakfast
none

Lunch
Bk Stackers Double ( added tomatoes and lettuce) 610

Sub Total 610

Dinner(5pm)
McD’s Double cheeseburger 440
1c. Green Beans 40
dd’s leftover fries 100
Sub Total 580

Snack (10pm)
Leftover Spaghetti ( w garden style sauce and broccoli) 305
Sub Total 305

Daily Total 1495

Water 60

After going to the dr I grabbed something to eat. Shouldn't have but did. Came home and crashed. Then when I picked up my dd she wanted nuggets.. tonight I couldn't deal with the crying all the way home so caved again.

damiilya~ I can understand that... and as goofy as it sounds I actually lost weight when I did a ton of baking ( just for the joy of it ) before I moved in with my mom. Of course then I had a whole neighborhood that always seemed to have timing down to drop buy when baked goods were coming out of the oven *LOL* I loved it though.

berryblondeboys~ Wooooow !!! I bet your looking snazzy.
The scale at the doctors did go down.. Just interesting that clothing change and scales make such a difference.

BuffJim~Oh I am not worried.. I have a formula now so I am a-ok *LOL* I will know how much I will weigh before they do. Unless they have their scale adjusted. *shrugs* It was down enough the doctor asked if weight loss was something intentional *LOL*

Italiannie~ I am so sticking to the plan.. although today was questionable with content I kept the calories in check.

Moondance~ Yeah That stupid scale is going down * snickers* So did get meds and already have the second dose in my system

ItsMyTurn~ Thank you .. I am sorry to hear you had one of “those” days ..I hope you feel better as well

GainingWeightInLa~ Wow congrats!! ... Hmmm so now would be time for a little informal vow renewal right .... while the wedding dress still fits and doesn't get to big.

Diana~ I hope you got a nice do….. And that your day was busy but in a good non stressful way.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:39 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 232

Height: 5'6"

This is my first post. I am 27 in a month and need to take back control of my life. Today I ate two pieces of buttered toasted, a banana, a handful of sesame sticks, an edamame and quinoa salad, a serving of baked doritos, 3 margarita's, a handful of tortilla chips and Quezon, grilled chicken sandwich, and French fries. No real exercise.... but the alarm is set, just need to.make.myself.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:41 AM   #98  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Calories for yesterday: 1540 +
Weigh In: 147.6
Up: .4

bridget25 Hi and Welcome to the check-in!
Old 01-26-2012, 08:14 AM   #99  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Everyone,

Yesterday weight skyrocketed up to 206.6, I have no idea why. I drop one pound of it by this morning's weigh in. I need to get back to exercising, I should have seen under 200 by now. Body isn't cooperating anymore...so I have to whip it back into shape.

Diana Did you enjoy your day; cut and color? It's funny how when we're kids we want to be an adult, but once we make it, we want to be young again. And responsibility, blah that's only for the courageous I hope you have a great day.

Diana LA awesome, getting back into your wedding dress. I think Berry had that success not to long ago (pant outfit, I believe). I was thinking that would be cool to make a goal, but I didn't have a wedding and I probably tossed out my baby doll frock a long time ago. But how cool, after 18 years to be able to say "look, it still fits" or "look, it fits again." Congratulations.

ItsMyTurn How did things go? I hope your little one is doing better?

BuffJim awesome success on 10lbs down...I'm with Berry, one beer and walk and a happy dance (you know Zumba ). Seriously tho, congrats, keep up the good work.

Bridget jump (rope) right in.

Berry I, too, hit the store yesterday. I'm loving Savers. I never thought I'd get addicted to second hand stores, but I'm getting near new labeled clothes and loving the price of $3-8. One down side is I got attached to a pair of jeans and the zipper went, that happens when they've gone through two or maybe three owners. Yesterday, I picked up 3 pants and a shirt (that I totally don't why other than the color) for under 20 bucks. I'm also loving the variety. I always thought I was satisfied with the jeans and t-shirt look, because I'm such a tom-boy, but today I'm wearing pin strip slacks and a sweater. It's something I would never have dared to wear before. I'm becoming my own dress up doll, something I haven't done in a very long time and I'm loving that I'm doing it cheap Congrats to you!

qtkitty I hate when the doctor's scale doesn't match up to mine, but when it's significant loss, it really doesn't matter because the doctor can see the difference. Last year I held out my annual until I saw 50lbs because I wanted my doctor to be impressed with me. After all, it was her scale that made me face reality.

to everyone I missed.

DH is on his way home and I am pleased to say, I ate this week. I made calories or close to, all week. Now if I can toss in that exercise, it would be nice to see 200 by the end of the month. I'm wondering now if I can see 100lbs lost by my birthday? I might make that my next goal. We'll see.

I hope you have a wonderful and healthy day!
Old 01-26-2012, 09:27 AM   #100  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

I splurged last night....crawfish (that part's not terrible), one piece of fried catfish, some french fries, three hushpuppies....Not awful, but definitely a splurge.....I deserved it though! And I'm back in the saddle today! I hadn't splurged in a WHILE!

Wow, it sounds like we're all doing GREAT! Coming back here was exactly the thing I needed to get me completely back on track. You guys are awesome!!! Thank you all!
Old 01-26-2012, 09:28 AM   #101  
Melissa

morning all. Down .2 this morning to an even 174.0 No soreness from last night's workout, so I must be getting back in the swing of things. Tonight is yoga again.

I'm seriously thinking of getting a bodymedia fit gizmo. As I'm approaching maintenance, I want to see if I can take some more of the guess work out of my eating and activities. I don't just "run". I do all sorts of stuff - I bike, I do yoga, I do step, I do spinning, I do dance aerobics sometimes, I do strength training and then I garden and work around the house a lot. I need to try to figure out how those calories add up and I love gizmos. I still haven't gotten myself a birthday present (bday was in December), so this would be it (DH and I don't exchange gifts - we just get what we want for ourselves within reason).

Have a good day all!
Old 01-26-2012, 09:29 AM   #102  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

BTW, mamakat.....I'm excited for you to get to onederland! BE EXCITED--IT'S WONDERFUL! You'll see very soon!!!
Old 01-26-2012, 10:46 AM   #103  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Melissa, qtkitty, and Mamakat - thank you all for asking about my DD. They ended up having to put her totally under, and instead of just working on her knee - it ended up being right knee, left ankle, right wrist, and left elbow. This is one of those times it sucks to be a parent and not be able to comfort no matter what you do.. she is hurting, but home (I will take it).

Needless to say, no workout last night. I am trying to just stay awake at work today - that will be an accomplishment. Hopefully I will get a 2nd wind (who am I kidding... 5th wind) and be able to pull something out tonight. I super appreciate the well wishes though, and I shared them with Amber, showing her folks were asking about her and it made her smile - so thank you so much for that!!!!
Old 01-26-2012, 01:45 PM   #104  

S/C/G: 249/241/175

Height: 5'7"

Hi everyone -

I'm having an on plan day. Hope to go the gym after work and do the stationary bike. Then its dinner and laundry and that will get me most of the way to bedtime. Keep up the good work!
Old 01-26-2012, 02:34 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 193/176/130

Height: 5'8

Hi all of my lovely fellow life-style changers! ;-)

Breakfast- yogurt (100)

Snack- Cheese stick (90) 6 almonds (42)

Lunch- Baked chicken breast (500) Sauce (120) Green beans w/carrots n parmesan (200)

Snack- IDK YET.. but probably 10 more spicy almonds (60) n a cheese stick (90)

Dinner- Chicken salad (300)

Cals - ~ 1472
Closed Thread