3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! 11/7 - 11/13 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/246602-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-everyone-welcome-11-7-11-13-a.html)

Diana3271 11-06-2011 07:27 PM

Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! 11/7 - 11/13

Hello Everyone! :wave: Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great week!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

:cheer2: Here's to the start of a great week! :cheer2:

ItsMyTurn 11-06-2011 07:43 PM

I think this is the first time I have been on a new thread on the first day and not the third, LOL! YAY ME! I ended up getting in even more walking and then a half hour of cleaning - while I was complaining VERY loudly to my whole family for NOT doing it... I am the income in the house, I shouldn't have to be doing the cleaning too. Anywho, you all don't need to be hearing my lecture, LOL! I have been stretching in between doing everything today though, muscles are still yelling at me :) I like that, it means they are working :D

Diana3271 11-06-2011 07:45 PM

ItsMyTurn Great job on the walking and cleaning! :carrot:

ashkunc 11-06-2011 09:33 PM

Hello everyone! I am so glad that I found this website and this forum! I need a way to stay accountable and listen to the success stories of others so I can stay motivated and inspired.

So I am at the beginning of my weight loss journey...ordered the WonderSlim 2-week starter kit and went to the grocery store to buy lean meats/proteins, veggies, and fruit. I usually eat whatever I want and go out to eat alot, which is why I gained 40 lbs over the past 4 years. I think it really hit me when I had to give away thousands of dollars worth of clothes I had purchased over the past couple of years. Fortunately, I have still have a lot of them in my extra bedroom to remind me of where I want to be and I won't have to go shopping for all new clothing!

Looking forward to being a part of this group and hearing everyone's struggles and successes to help me stay on track!

Diana3271 11-06-2011 09:50 PM

ashkunc Hi and Welcome to the check-in! :wave: It's great to have you join in and we look forward to seeing you succeed with your goals. You can do it!

KaylaChristine 11-06-2011 11:49 PM

Hey everyone! I hit 159 today! So excited! Only 4 lbs. away from meeting my first goal! Will check in in the morning with my weight and what my eating plan for the day is. Night!

ashkunc - Welcome!

K9Owner 11-07-2011 12:06 AM

Check in from DH's pc--runs a bit differently than mine, but it'll get the job accomplished I suppose.

This weekend was a :censored: binge of sorts. I was NOT defeated, however.
I have figured out I have a true sugar addiction and admitting it here helps to identify what I am up against.

This weekend's damage report:
Saturday Cals 1966 with 540 of those from sugar: 380 from Merlot
Got in some hill intervals with River for 240 cals
64 oz water

Sunday Cals 1483 with 460 of those from sugar
:tread: 317
90 ab reps using my med ball, including torso rotation and overhead throw :carrot:

This week I'm ready for an awesome ab workout! Let's do this!!

K9Owner 11-07-2011 12:11 AM

Kayla: :bravo: on seeing 159!

Ashkunc: :welcome3:

Diana: :wave: Hi

Star: :hug: I don't blame you for being upset about cleaning and making the $ too.

shr1nk1ngme 11-07-2011 12:28 AM

Slightly off-plan for me today, but kept my carbs at 21.

Ate a piece of cheesecake, which drove my overall calories a bit higher than I like, but it was low-carb cheesecake, so I think I'll be OK.

Weight loss has slowed a little but that's expected as I approach my goal. Hopefully it's not another dreaded plateau.

ItsMyTurn 11-07-2011 06:48 AM

ash - Great to have you - glad you are going to stay accountable and this is a great group to do that with :)

Kayla - you are doing wonderfully!!!

Krystal - You have identified an issue, that's awesome... easier to fix/control something you are aware of :) And thank you for understanding and validating :D

shrinking - you are quite close to goal, so it will be slow, but glad you know to keep on keeping on :)

Diana - Good morning!! :wave:

Our desert corridor is known for rough weather, but today it's standing water I have to deal with on the commute... water? We got enough rain that I don't have to run sprinklers on the lawn today! Woohoo! :) I know I am weird, but we do not see rain often, it excites me when I do. System change over at work today, so have to be in early... will leave shortly after 5am (probably in the next half hour) and see what the damage is from that, LOL... as long as I have any energy remaining, there will be a workout after work :) Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday

Diana3271 11-07-2011 06:51 AM

Good Morning! :wave: I hope you have a great week!

I had another gain. Maybe it's because I ate too late on Saturday, I had some extra sodium (turkey wrap), I woke up at 4 am and then at 5 am this morning (adjusting to time change?). Who knows what it's from. When I woke this morning I knew I would be up because of how my fingers felt.

Weigh In: 146.4
Up: .8

ItsMyTurn 11-07-2011 06:55 AM

Diana - my fingers almost get a swelled feeling when I know I am holding on to "higher numbers"... kind of funny :) I am betting it's less sleep and the sodium together?? Anywho - you are still on target, so way to keep it in line!!!

nevaeh1984 11-07-2011 06:59 AM

Hey ladies :D
Another week to make the fat bite the dust ;)

I feel terrible, I had a high calorie afternoon snack and dinner. Actually they were both the same: I was feeling sick so I made myself some soy milk soup, but because I was down on energy I added rice. Moral of the story: 800 calories in an afternoon and evening bowl of soy milk rice soup. I know it's 800 because I actually weighed the chicken and everything that went inside the pot!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...h/photo9-1.jpg

Who would of though such an innocent little thing could be sooo :devil:calorie evil:devil:?!

Anyway, it did make me feel warm inside but fat on the outside. So... I am gonna finish this post and go for some exercise because otherwise I have just gone off my calorie track for the first time in almost 4 weeks!

shr1nk1ngme Cheesecake... (Homer Simpson drooling style)

K9Owner
Work those abs, is the 6 pick ready for a viewing yet? :D

KaylaChristine :carrot::carrot:Keep at it, you'll be there in no time :D

ashkunc Let me know what you think of the 2 week pack :) I think you'll LOVE the double chocolate shake, just sayin' :P Also, there IS a part of the forum dedicated to wonderslim, I just found it here :) edit: Just realized you've already posted there, sorry!

ItsMyTurn You made it early, ey? :hug: If you're interested in more exercise, I have some bits and bobs that I'd be happy to let you use the vacuum around my house, :devil::s:

Diana3271 Thanks for the new thread, let's keep this week on a highhh :D And don't worry about that mini gain, what goes up will come crashing down like... Something that comes crashing down but doesn't cause casualties :dizzy:

berryblondeboys 11-07-2011 07:28 AM

Morning all! Legs are still pretty sore from Saturday's workout, but not 'bad' sore. Doing bodystep today.

Date last night was fabulous. Man, I love that restaurant - they do NOT disappoint. My meal: Sunchoke soup with apples and pecans, Organic boneless roasted chicken breast over braised kale, turnips and carrots with a rosemary sage biscuit served with pan juices, a local red wine, 1/2 the dessert of pumpkin pecan baklava with pumpkin ice cream and a decaf. cappuccino. Hubby had a roasted beat and pickled cauliflower with apples and goat cheese salad over arrugula, poblano roasted rockfish over a parsnip puree served with roasted brussel sprouts and then the same vineyard, different wine, and the shared dessert with me and the decaf cappuccino. Expensive, but worth it. Only a 4 ounce gain on the scale today - we'll see if there's more damage tomorrow. I had saved about 700 calories for dinner, but it was probably about 1200-1500 dinner. But worth it!

It was a nice day in general - a nice weekend. That's two nice weekends in a row. Wow it's nice when everyone is feeling better!

mamakat 11-07-2011 08:24 AM

Good Morning Everyone,

Monday WI 219.6. .8 down for the week and up a whole lbs from yesterday. Of course yesterday's weigh in was during the magic hour so I'm sure today would be lower if I'd weigh then, but I said I would take first morning weight as my weight so there it is. It could have and should have been better. I need to get off my butt and exercise again!

Berry so glad you had a nice time last night. Good food is always high in price or calories, but since we don't indulge every day then it's so worth it for the yum and enjoyable factor :)

Nevaeh how many calories in a serving of soy milk? I have never tried it myself. Now that I low carb, I don't do milk at all, but then I only used it before in cereal. That soup looks good :)

Diana good morning. :wave: I'm sure that .8 will come off quickly throughout the day. :)

ItsMyTurn Well once again you have proven my point about you. I can't remember the song or who sings it, but its a woman and she sings "I can bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan". She sings about how she can do it all. You are so amazing. :)

Krystal I, too, had to admit I'm addicted to sugar. I was clean to, but DH bought me no sugar added ice cream this week (probably why I haven't lost a full stinking pound) and now I am back to cravings. Last night I was screaming for cherry pie...I got ice cream instead. So I'm feeling your pain. It's hard getting clean and hard staying clean, but I know it can be done...so lets do it :)

Kayla yay for 159! Keep it up...or down in this case :D

Ashkunc I feel I've said this before but just in case...:welcome: glad to have you.

Where are Shish, Jomatho, Larry, Sum, Still, Vixsin, Zoodoo? I hope you all are doing well. I miss you :)

:wave: hi, to everyone I have missed. I hope your weekend was wonderful.

Plans today: ugh, laundry (I'm two weeks behind), the stinking chapter that I have been putting off, I must get 30 mins in somewhere (I must exercise!), shrink for DS's anxiety problems. It's official he needs help (school insist he eats in cafeteria...he insists he won't). That's it for me. And chances are I won't do even half that. :lol: I am no ItsMyTurn :D

nevaeh1984 11-07-2011 08:41 AM

22kcal in 100ml in the pack I bought... Not bad really, But I used 800ml for the soup. The rice and chicken were the real diet breakers, it was almost 9.5oz of chicken and 6.7 of rice. The sesame seeds are quite caloric... I also added a bouillon cube: that's not a shooting star, it's my sodium intake soaring in the sky! Anyway, if next time I stay clear of the rice and add less chicken then it won't be so bad, I'll just add more potherb mustard, LOL. I'll be steering clear of that stuff until my next mini goal!

By the way, I discovered a new low calorie Japanese thingy that is popular with the ladies on a diet here (that's 99% of the population):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congee

I've bought two packs but have yet to try them, some colleagues at work recommended it. Let's see what it's like...

DisruptedMuse 11-07-2011 10:16 AM

Hello Everyone,

Can I join in as well? It's my first week of my lifestyle change..and I am already feeling unmotivated! That's my biggest problem.. having trouble getting myself into gear and staying there. I am drinking my first big glass of water and getting ready to get dressed, so I can go out and walk. The route that we mapped around the neighborhood is exactly 1 mile. I want to walk it at least once every day this week and then try to add a second time around next week. We'll see..

Anyways.. good luck ladies!

:wave: Muse

ItsMyTurn 11-07-2011 10:38 AM

Mamakat - :rofl: You have got me cracking up way too early in the morning! LOL! You have a son that's ADHD... here's a picture for you.... My poor DH has me, and my oldest daughter with it..and when my parents stay for up to 6 wks at a time, my father as well has it... and yet, my DH tries to not ruin his sobriety, LOL! Strong man :) They have learned to just let me spew and do what I have to in order to keep my neurisis in check - and sometimes that means I feel I have to do everything.

Looks everyone is raring to go for the week :) Super yay!!!!

Muse - Find your inspiration, the reason you started to begin with...focus on that and it may help keep the butt in gear :) There are no excuses, only bigger sized pants, :lol: Oh! Speaking of which, something that helped for me when I was in a slump - I put a pair of pants that were a size too small on my wall in front of my elliptical. I felt like stopping, I would look up and be all like "oh heck no... I'm not stopping, I am getting IN those pants" Maybe something like that would help?

Moondance 11-07-2011 10:44 AM

Happy Monday!

I have to start out by celebrating! I'm down another pound...which may not sound like a lot, but when I consider the choices I made in the face of "adversity", I made the right ones and it paid off!!!!!!! On Saturday we drove to some friends house 4 hours away. We had to stop for lunch...not many choices, finally settled on a pizza & deli place. I had a romaine salad w/chicken. Got to friends place, went to dinner at local tavern. I had a garden salad w/chicken while everyone else had nachos, burgers & fries, etc (I did eat 3 of DH's fries, but that was enough). However, the worst was yet to come...I watched the hostess prepare breakfast for the next day...an egg, cheese, cream, sausage AND bacon casserole, and then she proceeded to say she'd cook more sausage and bacon in the morning to go with it. Next day I had a small square of the eggs (picking out the larger pieces of sausage), one piece of bacon, and one biscuit with honey. I ate a very small lunch and dinner with little snacking...and it worked! I'm very happy!

Muse: Welcome!:welcome2:

Nevaeh: Soup looks great! With a few adjustments, you should be able to fit it into your daily plan. Hope you're feeling better!

Berry: Your date & dinner sound divine! Special meals like that are worth the calorie intake. Glad you enjoyed it and perhaps haven't suffered too much setback from it!

K9: Sugar is my downfall too! Good job acknowledging it and stay strong in avoiding it!

KaylaC: Congrats on the loss...your first goal is within reach...keep it up!

Ashkunc: Welcome to the boards!:welcome2:

Star: While I'm not the only breadwinner, I am pretty much the sole housecleaner and yes, it totally sucks! But hooray for you and taking time to walk and stretch! I need to emmulate you...

Shrinking: Mmmm...cheesecake! Don't lose focus if you do plateau...you're getting close to goal, so slower loss is expected!

Diana: Good Morning! Time change had me up early too. Hope it's a great day!

mamakat 11-07-2011 10:50 AM

Moondance awesome job on the pound...don't sell it short...you did great. And yay, you for making wise choices, those are very hard and should be celebrated. Good job.

disrupted motivation is hard, but you've got to remember you are worth it. Take baby steps and as you reach mini goals you will feel much more accomplished and before you know it habits will be breaking and forming and you will be losing. Start with the water and the walk. Come here often, it helps. BTW :welcome: you can do this!

I was SHOCKED I forgot to say have a wonderful and healthy day. SOOOOO,

Have a wonderful and healthy day everyone :D

solarplant 11-07-2011 10:52 AM

Hi Ladies,

This week I really want to join in your thread. Next week I am going on vacation in the middle of the week and I don't want to fall off the wagon before then.

I sort of feel like I fell off the wagon last week, I ate a little more than usual (but not too much more) and yesterday was my birthday. No cake or anything but we had delicious pizza (and salad and soup) from my favorite place. I didn't have dinner though. It was more of a birthday lunch/dinner since we ate at 3PM. I had a nice day but I guess I feel a little guilty.

Today I woke up at 5:40AM! (I did go to bed at 9PM)

Breakfast:

6 oz cup plain fat free yogurt
1 serving Weetabix cereal
1 medium banana

Total: 300 cals

I may or may not exercise today, I have a 2nd interview this afternoon and I have a project to finish up (that also hinges of me getting this other job offer). I also ran a 10K yesterday so I think today should be a rest day.

Ahh, I am anxious today. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day. :)

ItsMyTurn 11-07-2011 10:58 AM

Moondance - Congrats on the pound! There are lots of us struggling to get a full pound down, so it's a huge deal to us :) Great choices paid off for you :D I am so happy for you :dance:

jomatho 11-07-2011 10:59 AM

Hey everyone, I am still around, just the same old same old for me. Scale keeps creeping ever so slowly down towards my low and is now 177.2. My TOM gain is hanging on for dear life.
Haven't had much of an appetite this weekend which is crazy-strange for me. I also have no creativity towards meal planning/cooking this weekend/week. I guess it is just not a "food" kind of week for me. I really need some groceries, so I am hoping some inspiration finds me soon.
Got my walk in today and will probably be pretty busy the rest of the day playing catch up from the weekend, so that will be it for formal exercise.
Hope you all have a great, on plan day, and welcome to all the newcomers!

DisruptedMuse 11-07-2011 11:20 AM

Star - What a good idea! And thank you for the welcome! I just got back in from my walk.. It's only 30 minutes but the neighborhood has some KILLER hills so I am hoping that will eventually pay off. I'm getting ready to hit up Walmart and hopefully find a yoga video to help stretch out those ridiculously sore muscles I am bound to get.

Solar - I feel you on feeling guilty, I feel guilty too often! But running a 10K is big! And massive amounts of good luck on your 2nd interview!

Moon - Congrats on the pound! A pound is a pound..is a pound less in your case!

MamaKat- Thank you for the warm welcome. I think I read somewhere that it takes doing something 12 times in a row to form a habit..or to make it "stick".. I wonder if that's true or if I somehow dreamed that up... lol!

Jomatho - Thanks for the welcome and congrats on creeping down! I am in the same boat on appetite and needing groceries, but my shopping day will be on Wednesday so I am hoping to have some meals planned by then. Fingers are otherwise crossed.

I am also starting my metformin today for PCOS/Insulin Resistance so I am hoping that helps, as opposed to hurting. I tried taking it a couple times before and it makes me violently ill. A state I stay in for the duration of the time I am taking the pills. But it also completely kills my appetite, which I need... because I also started a new birthcontrol. Whew!

Good luck ladies! I hope everyone stays on track today! I feel so much more positive now that I've actually gotten my walk in..

:wave: Muse

KaylaChristine 11-07-2011 11:58 AM

Thank you everyone for the congrats on another pound :carrot:

Breakfast:
Cinnamon oatmeal

Lunch:
Chicken on a bed of rice

Dinner:
Maybe same as lunch? Not sure yet :)

So there were two earthquakes on Saturday in Oklahoma and I actually felt them. I live in southeast Kansas and we shook here. It's so weird. They were the first I've ever felt. The shakes weren't very big, but still, I'm used to tornadoes so it was interesting to experience something else.

nevaeh1984 - Let us know how the congee is!

DisruptedMuse - welcome!!

Moondance - congrats on the pound :carrot:

L R K 11-07-2011 12:43 PM

*sings* GUESS WHO'S BACK?!?! BACK IN TOWN! :cheer:

Hey Chickies! :wave:

Long time no see! But I am back (and MARRIED!!!!) and ready to get back on that weight loss wagon. Been totally off plan since July, sooooo busy!!!! But things have started to settle down so now is THE time to start over again!

And Monday seems like a good day to start eh ;)

L R K 11-07-2011 12:58 PM

Monday 11/7/2011

B: 1 Weight Watchers whole wheat bun with natural PB & No-Sugar Blueberry Jam + 1 choc.soy pudding + 1 peach

L: Homemade Pasta - whole wheat pasta, artichokes, sundried tomatoes, capers, onions & some vegan mozzarella

S: An apple if I am hungry

D - 1/2 cup brown rice with lot's of green veggies (bok choy & broccoli) and a few slices of lightly pan-fried tofu + homemade light soy-sauce based sauce

Drinking: 2L water + morning coffee

Exercise: 2 mile walk with the dog

mamakat 11-07-2011 01:03 PM

Lauren Welcome Back and congratulations. May you have a life time of happiness together :)

KaylaChristine 11-07-2011 02:17 PM

I just realized I'm no longer obese! At 166 lbs. and 5'2" I was 30.4 on the BMI scale. I am now at 29.1 BMI. I'm just overweight now. Only 23 more lbs. until I am no longer overweight. I CAN do this.

berryblondeboys 11-07-2011 02:34 PM

Welcome back Lauren! And pics????

berryblondeboys 11-07-2011 04:12 PM

Ok, my motivation is on FIRE right now. I have one month and a few days until my birthday. I want to ring in my birthday - turning 42 with reaching 175. I can so do it. I want to reach my initial goal by then and I want to know that I weight 100 pounds less than my all time high. And to be able to say I've lost 80 pounds in this weight loss effort now.

So glad my thyroid seems to be getter better as i'm feeling the energy return and I'm hitting the gym EVERY DAY this month if I can help it.... I WANT THAT GOAL!!!!

L R K 11-07-2011 04:30 PM

MamaK - Thanks, great to be back!

Kayla - Awesome job getting out of the obese category! That's great news! :cp:

Melissa - Thanks and I will def. post some pics for you girls!

Moondance 11-07-2011 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by berryblondeboys (Post 4099716)
Ok, my motivation is on FIRE right now. I have one month and a few days until my birthday. I want to ring in my birthday - turning 42 with reaching 175. I can so do it. I want to reach my initial goal by then and I want to know that I weight 100 pounds less than my all time high. And to be able to say I've lost 80 pounds in this weight loss effort now.

So glad my thyroid seems to be getter better as i'm feeling the energy return and I'm hitting the gym EVERY DAY this month if I can help it.... I WANT THAT GOAL!!!!

You go girl! You can do it! :cheer2::cheer3::cheer2::cheer3::cheer2::cheer3:

ItsMyTurn 11-07-2011 05:36 PM

Berry - You so CAN do this! You have accomplished a ton, and drive and perseverence is what has gotten you there! Rev it up!

Kayla - Congrats on the new category! That's a huge step and I am so happy for you!!!

Lauren - Welcome back and congrats!!!!! I wish you much love and success throughout your married life!!!!

Muse - the walk with hills sounds wonderful! Challenging, caloric burner, and toning all in one!!!! Good luck with the new med, fingers crossed it's effective for you and not a back-step

Jomatho - :wave: Hello there!!!!! So good to see you and glad the scale creeps in the right direction! That TOM can be a killer! Not just for scale, mood, water... but also for throwing you off your toes from what to expect from your body.... craziness being a woman sometimes, :lol:

solarplant - :welcome: Glad to have you! Happy belated Birthday to you!!!! I am glad you enjoyed the day, today is a new one though, so no feeling guilty ;) Sorry- I am kind of a tell-it-as-it-is sort... brush yourself off, realize it was worth relaxing for a day, smile cause it was your birthday, and just watch what ya eat today on and get your rest for the interview :) Your 10k more than burned off your calories ;)

I still haven't received my rejection email for the internal position yet... odd. It's taking awhile this time to get one. Work has been long, but soon I will be leaving for my commute home and DH has the errands all done for me... so I actually get to go HOME! YAY! DH also landed an interview for a part time job tomorrow morning...fingers crossed! That would be perfect! He could still do the parenting thing and fit in making a few bucks to help out :) I am going to fit in a workout tonight and enjoy it! Have a super night all!!!

jomatho 11-07-2011 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenA (Post 4099442)
*sings* GUESS WHO'S BACK?!?! BACK IN TOWN! :cheer:

Hey Chickies! :wave:

Long time no see! But I am back (and MARRIED!!!!) and ready to get back on that weight loss wagon. Been totally off plan since July, sooooo busy!!!! But things have started to settle down so now is THE time to start over again!

And Monday seems like a good day to start eh ;)

WELCOME BACK!!! And congratulations to you!

jomatho 11-07-2011 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by berryblondeboys (Post 4099716)

You can do this!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

jomatho 11-07-2011 05:45 PM

Wow, I have been busy all day, taking on a small project in my bathroom that is snowballing into a larger project, why does that always happen? Now I am thinking of repainting the whole darn thing, so it is still snowballing.
Just sitting waiting to go to DS Jv Football banquet. Have no idea what kind of food will be there. I have 800 calories left for the day, so I think I will be fine, hoping it isn't a sodium bomb.
Catch you all later.. .

Moondance 11-07-2011 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jomatho (Post 4099817)
... hoping it isn't a sodium bomb.

:bomb: That made me laugh! I hope not either. :crossed: Good luck and have fun!

Larry H 11-07-2011 06:05 PM

Yesterday was a major binge day for me with three large meals including home made lasagna. I ended the day with 312 calories too much. 312 over might not sound very bad but I was losing control and I seldom find myself out of control. I worked hard today and got my control back!!:carrot: I made up for yesterday and lowered my calorie intake today by 332 to make up for it.

Sunday 1650 calorie goal actual 1962 over by 312 :?:
Monday 1200 calorie goal actual 868 under by 332 :D

My sodium also was out of control yesterday

Sunday sodium goal 1500 mg actual 4738 mg a whopping 3238 mg over :devil:
Monday sodium goal 1500 mg actual 923 mg under by 577 mg :D:D

I was very fortunate that my weight did not sky rocket from the sodium.
I have learned thanks to Krystal :hug: to cut back on my water intake on high sodium days. Just the opposite of what I used to do. This seems to work well for me.

Larry,

MustardFan 11-07-2011 06:17 PM

I've let myself go a bit since Friday, but am determined to stay on track. Must go stock up on my Slim Fast in order to kick myself back into shape.

Breakfast: Whole wheat bagel with no fat cream cheese and 2 slices salami.
Cup of coffee

Snack: Small slice of walnut loaf (supposed to be healthy)

Lunch: 3 small cuts of lean, grilled meat, pickles, 2 crackers.

Snack: Special K bar. Handful of cereal.

Dinner: Cabbage salad, 1/2 cup pasta, 2 slices of meat. Some more of that loaf.

Splurge: 1 oreo, 2 mini hershey bars (45 cal each, leftover from halloween)

Just reading that, I can see I am getting out of control. Before I know it, I won't even be portion controlling these items. That cannot happen. Will revert back to Slim Fast until I can trust myself with food choices again.

I guess that's all it's about- going back on plan as soon as you see yourself slipping for a day or two.