Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2003, 10:52 AM   #31  
burned out bus driver

Good morning!!!!!!!!!
Hope that everyone is enjoying Saturday! And great to see all the posts. Guess that this was the wrong time to come online as Dh wants to go to Home Depot now. I am still hanging there with my points- so far a 4 point day for me and plans for a healthy lunch. I wish I had time to get more personal- but I will later.
Have a great day!
Ginny
(hey, Jackie--- where are you?)
Old 02-16-2003, 09:33 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 242/199/160

Height: 5' 5"

Hi Everyone!

I'm back! I was in the "Northwoods" snowmobiling this past week. I still have a lot of unpacking to do & that dreadfull laundry! I'll check in sometime this week to keep you all updated on my life & my weighloss woes. TTFN!
Old 02-17-2003, 06:39 AM   #33  
One day at a time.

Morning~!

Here I am, wide awake! Those bathroom visits are really getting into my sleep, I've been up since a 3:am!?! Oh well, I'll just be napping earlier today, I guess! I'm getting really excited cause I'm starting to feel the baby more, and I can't wait for Wednesday to get here- My first prenatal appt.- I'll get to finally hear the heart beat!!! I'm really starting to feel better now too, the morning sickness is almost gone! Yippy!!!

Jackie~ great to hear from you, can't wait to hear about all of your adventures!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

BBL
Old 02-17-2003, 10:00 AM   #34  
burned out bus driver

Good morning!!!!!!
Don't know how long I am going to last here at the computer, so this might just be a quick hello.

Jackie- Welcome home!!!!!!!! I hope that you had a great time snowmobiling- I have never done that and it sure looks like fun.
Glad that you got home safely from the trip. Weightloss woes.....hmmmm...well, you know your body does burn more calories trying to stay warm in cold weather!!!!!! And how is your business going?

Mel- gee, I am sorry that you are not getting much sleep. One good thing about being pregnant is that napping is encouraged - as opposed to those who want you to do 5 million things in one day. I am so excited for you- with your Dr appointment coming up. Will your family be going with you to hear the heartbeat??

As for me, my body was invaded by the stomach bug yesterday- not a fun thing at all!!!!! I slept most of the day- except for when I was in the bathroom . I am still not feeling all that great- but at least breakfast is still with me. I kind of figure that I had a 0 point day yesterday........I had some oatmeal at about 8 am....and I will spare you the rest! What a way to start your first week of WW! My WI will probably be wacky- with not eating much- but no activity and the fluctuations in water as I attempt to rehydrate.

Today, the whole gang is home, including DH- who because of the blizzard in the NorthEast decided to take a vacation day and work on the bathroom. I am so glad that he is home- this storm looks awful- we are predicted to get around 2 feet of snow. It is coming down pretty hard right now.

I have babbled enough! See ya later!
Ginny
Old 02-17-2003, 12:25 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Good morning all!
Jackie I'm so glad you are back! Sounds like you had a very fun week. Can't wait to hear about it.
Ginny sorry to hear you are sick. Hope that bug flies away fast!! lol I know it really kicked our behinds this last week. Thankfully we are all over it and I can breathe again!
Mel, you are just now getting your first appointment? That must have been a very long wait!! I went in at 8 weeks. I'm so glad you are feeling movement! Are you having any inklings of what this one could be? Are you going to find out? I'm so excited for you!
Well, I am doing really good today. My weekend was actually wonderful. Yesterday we spent the day at my MIL house and I actually had a great time. No fighting, no tension, just nice conversation and we played some games and such. It was very enjoyable. Today I am cleaning up the mess we made this weekend around the house. But I am almost done already. Since we redid the kids rooms they have been stayng spotless. We have them pick them up every night before they go to bed and I pick up the living room every morning so the house looks pretty good now a days. All I have left to do today is pick up the dining room and do a few dishes and I'm done!! Hopefullt this coming up weekend we will be doing the new kitchen. I picked out my dishwasher saturday and we'll go get it wednesday. I love it!! Sears was having a huge sale and we got a great price. It's a Kenmore Elite. Very nice. Can't wait until I can stop handwashing and get to load and unload a dishwasher again.
But that is about all that is going on here. We bought our paint for the kitchen. It's a dark ivy (green) very nice. It's going to look really nice with our oak cabinets set against it. Ooohh.. I just can't wait until we start that kitchen. It's going to be heaven!!
Wel, talk to you all soon! Have a great OP day! Oh, by the way. The valentine day's challenge is over. Did you guys make it? I hope so.
Old 02-18-2003, 09:48 AM   #36  
burned out bus driver

Good morning!!!!
Glad to read your post, Spryng. Gee, all your household changes are so exciting! Maybe you can send us pictures of the rooms- that is if you can get the pictures online. Glad that you are feeling better- or good!
I am feeling mostly better- just a wee bit weak. My WI I will not count- I'm just going to stay on WW and follow whatever happens with that.
Gotta go. I snuck a few minutes away from the 'puter from Dd who is typing a paper.
Have a great day!
Ginny
Old 02-18-2003, 10:12 PM   #37  
burned out bus driver

Gee this is getting kind of long.....I am going to start a new thread.
See you there!!!!
Ginny (SAHM's #69)
Closed Thread