Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-09-2011, 08:18 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 194/194/169

Height: 5'8"

Default fell off the wagon

Hi folks,

SO I was doing great for like a month. Then Thursday arrived and I went to a fall fair, and literally fell of the wagon into a pile of cider apple doughnuts. I'm not even joking.

The last few days have been tough. I'm trying to get motivated to get right back on it , not sure how it will go. I hope the workday will help put me back into a routine. I think that's what helped me stay on it over the last month.

Wish me luck!
toraziyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 08:39 PM   #2  
Overweight again...dang

S/C/G: 213/160.3/135

Height: 5'5"

I'm sure it'll be a lot easier to get back on track than you think.... and those donuts sound so good! It's no wonder you fell off the wagon! It's so hard to balance "living a little" with keeping your goals, but if you can pick up and move forward, you should be fine!

-- wow! You've done a great job losing your first month!

Last edited by twinieten; 10-09-2011 at 08:40 PM.
twinieten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:17 PM   #3  
Changing for good!

S/C/G: 273/ticker/195

Height: 6'1"

I'm in the same boat. It was (Canadian) Thanksgiving tonight, so I had the works: a glass or two! of white wine, turkey, stuffing, pumpkin & apple bake, gravy, and even a small slice of pumpkin pie for dessert. I did great the rest of the day, and while I didn't deprive myself in any way with the dinner, I did try to be somewhat mindful of portion control. Either way, I estimate I'm probably at 2400 or so for the day.. but that's okay because tomorrow is a new day and I'll get right back on track. I also have been at it for a few weeks (3 for me) and have lost 10 pounds from my highest, so I think it's a way to keep my body guessing too, and not let it slip into 'startvaton mode'.

So chin up, it was just one day.. tomorrow will be great! You can do it!!
kirsteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:19 PM   #4  

i fell off the wagon the past 3-4 days too. too much celebration. but, i'm back on it tomorrow. except for the cans of tomatoes i bought have sugar added(( but oh well.
thinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:36 PM   #5  
I Will Because I Can

S/C/G: 167/130

Height: 5'6

A pile of cider apple doughnuts sounds amazing!

I feel your pain... I've been on and off the wagon for over 3 months now!

Last edited by OhThePlaces; 10-09-2011 at 09:36 PM.
OhThePlaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 10:05 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 24W/10-12/10-12

Height: 5', 5"

You can do it....those donuts can't beat you. Here's to getting right back on the wagon again....Cheering you on!
free1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 10:31 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 227/227/145

Height: 5'5

Default No control or willpower :(

I was so pumped up for my new life style. Eating good. Cooking meals instead of eating out...packed my lunch and had the whole day of snacks, drinks and everything..ready. After about one week...I just lost focus or willpower. Its like I can't tell myself no. Why? I'm so fat feeling right now. So how do I say no??!! I'm not so sure I even can do this anymore. I thought quitting smoking was hard...(6mths no smoking ) gained 15lbs on top of being heavy! ! Not good!! Still No smoking. I guess I'm going to do some deep heavy praying cause that's the only way at this point ...lol. I want to be skinny sooo bad!! Sorry y'all kind of a drag of a post. Thanks for your time
tiffiany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 11:30 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 333/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'3"

Okay - so you had a little detour on your healthier eating path. It happens - I've fallen into some cheesecake myself on occasion - but the important thing is to just realize that that's all it is - a slight detour.

You can do this!
Sunshine73 is offline   Reply With Quote