Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-20-2011, 11:49 PM   #241  

S/C/G: 320/231/200

Height: 5' 6"

Congratulations on the 40 pounds shishkeberry!!

I got in a mile walking at a Flea Market.

My weight is holding at 215 which means my small sodium bump yesterday did not affect it.

My fith week of Calorie Cycling

8/15/11 - Mon -goal 1651 calories - actual was 1271 (380 under)
8/16/11 - Tue -goal 1501 calories - actual was 993 (508 under)
8/17/11 - Wed -goal 1501 calories - actual was 1031 (470 under)
8/18/11 - Thu -goal 1351 calories - actual was 1309 (42 under)
8/19/11 - Fri - goal 1801 calories - actual was 1064 (737 under)
8/20/11 - Sat -goal 1501 calories - actual was 1215 (286 Under)
8/21/11 - Sun -goal 1201 calories - actual was

Total so far for this week is 2423 calories under

My sodium was 1950 mg which is 50 mg under my goal of 2000 mg

Larry,
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 12:22 AM   #242  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Late check in for me tonight. Dinner with my friend and her daughter tonight. grilled chicken breast and grilled kielbasa again tonight. I also had some corn and 2 spoons of packaged chicken rice I'm not sure if I drank enough today but I definitely was moving around. No formal exercise though. Hopefully, I'll get up relatively early tomorrow and I'll get a run.

If I get a little gain tomorrow, I'm not going to sweat it. lunch with another friend and her boys. I'm going to bring some broccoli slaw with me and she's all about grilling too. We may end up doing that for lunch. LOL

Definitely going to be focused on my water tomorrow!

Nite All!
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 08:32 AM   #243  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Weigh In: 143.6
Up: 1.2 pounds
Still TTOM
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 08:36 AM   #244  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Morning everyone! Slept in a bit this morning to try to catch up with sleep. I should be going to Zumba in less than an hour, but I'm not feeling up to it. I think I'll ride my bike or walk later or even do a video in my basement. Just too sleepy yet this mornign to get to an early morning class.

Down another .4 today. Savoring this so I can mentally prepare for the next stall out starting in less than a week.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 09:13 AM   #245  
Giantess

S/C/G: 286/283/175

Height: 6'1"

Wow did I run today! I ran down to the nearby track that I didn't know was there till yesterday, then I ran a mile there, then I walked back with a few runs inbetween. (it was uphill all the way and I was tired!) I will see if I can't find the mileage but I would not be surprised if it were a full three miles today. That would be awesome! A personal trainer gave me his card at the track and a very sweaty pat on the back. Told me I was doing great and to keep it up even if I never came to his gym, and recommended cutting my walking interval next week, "because you clearly can do a 10 min mile, you were running about 12 there and I can tell you could probably push."

I know he was just trying to drum up some business, but it still felt good to have an exercise conversation with an exercise professional. If I had the money, I would definitely investigate his business.

Other thoughts--that track always looks so easy till you start to chug your way around it!

Back later for personals, I'm off to eat my breakfast before my muscles decide to mutiny.
Mojojuju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 09:54 AM   #246  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning All!!

Berry: Great job getting your rest. We know how important it is.

Mojo: What a run! Great job!!!

Diana: Hi!

I'm up .6 to 183.0. I'm ok with it. I really don't think I got in enough water yesterday. I'll be focused on that today.

Lunch and play date with my friend and her boys today. Should be fun! Groceries, laundry and house cleaning after that today! Joy!!! LOL

Have a wonderful day today, all!
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 10:01 AM   #247  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Morning Everyone,
I woke up at 2am and couldn't go back to sleep so I used my time wisely and did laundry...that is not like me at all. I did lay around for an hour before I got up which is exactly what I do, but I was bored and needed to move my legs. They hurt today, like restless leg so I have to move more than sit or lay in this mornings case. I came back upstairs around 7 and finally fell asleep sitting up and yet still woke up before 10, weird. I thought I'd sleep more.

Today's plan is mowing the lawn, it needs it bad. Other than that I'm doing good on chores DD woke (she sleeps downstairs on a huge KING size circle bed) up while I was down there. I turned the channel on the TV to something other than kiddie shows and it was like her brain knew it. She didn't like me in "her" space. I say tough, Get out of my living room! She's an odd duck and we allow it, so whose fault is it? No need to answer

Mojojuju I think that's cool that he offered some free advice, it's good for business, already you've talked about him. Not that any of us could say give me his number as we don't live near you, but word of mouth is great business. Also cool on the 3 miles. If I know I'm walking a mile or more I get fatigued easy (mental I know), but during these hikes we go out and we have to make the circle or we're stuck in the woods. I'm always amazed now at how much I'm doing once it's done. You're doing amazing.

Berry it's good you always have back ups for exercise. You do a lot of different things.

Diana good morning

I hope you all have a wonderful and healthy day.
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 10:24 AM   #248  

S/C/G: 193/153.4/145

Height: 5'6" Low Carb WOE

Well I guess hitting the 170's yesterday was too good to be true. Up a pound today and back to 180.4 grrrrr. I'm thinking I didn't move enough yesterday...I had just enough energy to get through my p90x routine and was mostly lazy beyond that.

Mamakat, your dd has a king round bed? I think I've only seen those in movies! That is so cool, she's one lucky girl. Must be fun trying to find sheets!

Mojo, great job on going to the track. Maybe you can use the coach's little bit of (free) advice and work toward that 10 min mile! You go girl
zogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 10:27 AM   #249  
I Need Accountablity!

S/C/G: 190/Ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

Checking in! I am on plan. Official weigh day tomorrow. PRECAUTION DAY! I am tired/no energy/down day. I need to get busy doing something.
WannaBeLoserAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 10:57 AM   #250  
Melissa

mamakat So, is her bed in the living room? That would be awkward for everyone.

And is that an ikea king sized round bed? I seriously thought of getting one of those for our craft room. Thought it might be fun for guests too. But, man, they don't look huge in the store (they are no longer sold, but I remember), but when I did the measurements for the room, it would take up most of the room!
Old 08-21-2011, 11:12 AM   #251  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Morning,

Just dropped off DD; band camp.

I was up 1.5 pounds. I was around 1150 calories for the day, but I ate sodium filled shrimp. -- lots of water for the day...

Everyone have a FAB day!
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 11:48 AM   #252  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Yes, the bed was from IKEA, I did not buy it. A friend bought it for his upstairs guestroom because here in CT the houses are old and their stairwells weren't built for King size beds. I guess they decided to downsize because let's face it round beds are really TV thing He said he would just give it away, all we had to do is cart it away which is super easy as it comes in 4 pieces.

My dd has slept in our living room for a couple of years now. At first I was buying air mattresses for her b/c I felt weird having a bed in my living room, but kids easily pop them and I was buying one a month. Also it was so close to the ground, bluck. So we moved her trundle bed in until our friend was giving away this bed. I thought it would be cool to give her as a b day gift this year and super fun for slumber party.

It is huge! It takes over my entire living room, but no one but the kids spend time there anyway. Son plays video games and dd does her thang. My DH and I don't have friends that come over, DH leaves to meet up with his friends and I don't have any. So once we got over the initial shock of how huge it is we decided it was just a part of us. Now we have a guest room for DS friend when he stays over. They no longer make the sheets as they discontinued the bed I get King size sheet and they fit fine.

In weight news I am down to 239.6! I hope it sticks, but have no delusions that it will. Just when I get excited about losing ugly 243 pops up. But I haven't seen 239 in 15 years or more so I'm loving it for the moment.
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 12:05 PM   #253  
Melissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamakat View Post
Yes, the bed was from IKEA, I did not buy it. A friend bought it for his upstairs guestroom because here in CT the houses are old and their stairwells weren't built for King size beds. I guess they decided to downsize because let's face it round beds are really TV thing He said he would just give it away, all we had to do is cart it away which is super easy as it comes in 4 pieces.

My dd has slept in our living room for a couple of years now. At first I was buying air mattresses for her b/c I felt weird having a bed in my living room, but kids easily pop them and I was buying one a month. Also it was so close to the ground, bluck. So we moved her trundle bed in until our friend was giving away this bed. I thought it would be cool to give her as a b day gift this year and super fun for slumber party.

It is huge! It takes over my entire living room, but no one but the kids spend time there anyway. Son plays video games and dd does her thang. My DH and I don't have friends that come over, DH leaves to meet up with his friends and I don't have any. So once we got over the initial shock of how huge it is we decided it was just a part of us. Now we have a guest room for DS friend when he stays over. They no longer make the sheets as they discontinued the bed I get King size sheet and they fit fine.

In weight news I am down to 239.6! I hope it sticks, but have no delusions that it will. Just when I get excited about losing ugly 243 pops up. But I haven't seen 239 in 15 years or more so I'm loving it for the moment.

It's a cool thing for your daughter anyway and how fun is a round bed? I thought about use it as two halves (making another topper cushion, but realized it would too much work and still too big for the 11x12 room.

And woo-hoo to you on your new low!!!!
Old 08-21-2011, 12:07 PM   #254  
Melissa

Boy I'm full of milestones. Just realized that I'm no longer obese according to the BMI charts! I don't pay those much attention because I'm built so big, but still. It's nice to knwo that even on a population chart, I no longer fit in the obese category! I'll probably never get out of the "overweight" category, but that's OK.
Old 08-21-2011, 12:41 PM   #255  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Congrats Berry!!
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote