Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 09:57 PM   #46  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Default A LOT of personals!

Abbysue:

iUSAn: I wish I had some knowledge as to why this can’t be easier….
As you can see, I STRUGGLE every weekend!

Nikki: Hope you get back in the swing of things at the gym. It’s easier to get out of the routine than get back into it

Diana32: I’ll take that ANYDAY!!! Just, please…..no tornadoes!!

RachaelJ: I lose so slowly. These 20 lbs are stubborn!! I empathize with your frustration! Hang in there, keep on plan..It’ll happen!!

Melissa: I don’t think I can remember when your scale was so rude to you! Kick it!!!!
But get a pair of Redwings or cowgirl boots 1st!!
No, seriously….. to you. Hope you have a better week this week than you have over the last few days. Onederland is right around the corner for you

ZooDoo: I Fleet Feet!!!! Saved my running several years ago. I can appreciate finding the perfect running shoe!!! Good job!! Also, I feel your pain in the “shopping for clothes” department. I used to love it, but now….. I hate it! It all looks so cute on the rack, but NOT ON ME!!

MamaKat: KUDDOS to you for biking. I am trying to like that hobby, I just don’t “FEEL” it if you know what I mean.

VIX: to you gf!!

Classyldy: Hi and

LINDS!!!!! Hiya gf!! You were MISSED!! YAA on the new job. You were all worried and now you have had the internship and another new opportunity! God is good!!
NOW—Get your butt back OP!!

Kristiina!!! HIYA to you too!! Missed you MUCH!! Yaa for staying OP while traveling!

Alaskan: Hi and Hopefully you’ll find your niche’ here. I also have been detoxing from processed carbs for 3 weeks except on the weekends (where I blow it), but I have been following the South Beach Phase 1 thing. I really like it. If you’d like the links to the food sites, just let me know

Hi Sidanne!

Shishkeberry: Glad your choosing to stick around. Look at the progress it’s helped with MamaKat—she’s still losing every week!!!

Isabella: I hope you feel better soon. I am just getting over an infection myself and it SUX when you’re sick and trying to exercise and stay OP.
for you!!
Old 06-20-2011, 10:27 PM   #47  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Evening Everyone! It's been a busy day. After work, I bought a couple more tank tops and some sunscreen for our trip. I need to try my clothes on again to see what I like. It's almost 10:30. I need to post my foods and get ready for bed. Not a lot of time for personals, tonight. Have a nice evening.

Sidanne42 Hi and Welcome! It's good to have you join us.

Larry Great news from the Dr! I'm glad everything is OK with you.

Shishkeberry I am so sorry that you felt like you were not welcome here. I go through times where I cannot do personals because I am so busy. I do a lot better on the weekends because I have more time. It just so happens that the weekends are the quiet time around here. Go figure, right? You are just as much a part of this check in as anyone/everyone else. Jump right in and post your accountability or whatever works for you. But, please, if posting here helps you, please continue to do so. I personally want to see you succeed at your weight loss goals.

Total Approx 1440 Calories +

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 calories
high fiber English muffin 100 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
Natures Own 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Rounds 100 calories
3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 Calories
1/2 wedge lite LC cheese/Lettuce 25 Calories
Oikos Strawberry Greek Yogurt 4 ounce container 90 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Shared a cup of turkey vegetable soup (yum-o ) 100 calories
Grilled Chicken Breast 400 calories
2 Orders green beans 200 calories

Exercise:
30 MTF Weights Timesaver Total Body w/#8's & 10's
TF HIIT 20
500 Jump Ropes
Old 06-20-2011, 10:56 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 258/244.6/190

Height: 5'7"

Diana: That is CRAZY weather. Be careful and drink water. I would stay inside all day. : )

Berry: I hope your knees are okay. And you finally make it to Zumba

Mamakat: Nice on the weightloss. You are a biking machine!

Classyldy: Welcome! Good luck on your journey. Starting is the first step.

Alaskan: Welcome as well! I hope you enjoy the thread!

Sidanne: Congrats on the 54lbs! That’s amazing!

Larry: I am glad you are ok! Glad you can bike!

LindseyLou: Cinnamon pancakes sound amazing!

Shiskeberry: We wont ignore you. Welcome! We are all trying to keep accountable!

K9: The struggle sucks frankly. Weekends are the worst. Lets shoot for a totally on plan day tomorrow? And I think its funny about the iUSAn. My username was derived from “I am Erica n.” Love your version too though ; )
Old 06-20-2011, 10:58 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 258/244.6/190

Height: 5'7"

After a terrifying weekend of eating, i am up a pound. Gah. This week I have goals: 1) lose at least a pound. 2) water water every day (100 oz plus) 3) on plan 5 of the next 6 days and 4) exersice 4 of the next six days.
I can do this!
Old 06-20-2011, 11:04 PM   #50  
Starting again

S/C/G: 289/ticker/128

Height: 5'4"

Thank you all for the welcomes I'm going to keep posting. I really think it helps.
Well, i didn't gain any weight this past week but I lost two inches in my waist and one on my upper legs. Not bad my SIL even said she could notice a difference. I'm not sure if she said that to be polite or not lol but I'll take it.
Old 06-20-2011, 11:05 PM   #51  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Just a quick check in but I made it to a Zumba class this evening and it was great! One hour and not too difficult at all. When it was over, I was like, "we're done?" Wow! An hour goes much faster in a class than while standing in front of a TV by yourself.

I didn't get it completely of course, but with having had some Latin dance lessons and with doing years of videos and formerly being on a drill team where you have to learn moves, I guess routines don't come that hard to me. And I'm sure it will get better as I go more often.

And I was SOOOOO happy there were no mirrors there - I really don't want to see how ridiculous I look! (but most people seemed to be at about the same uncoordinated dancer as me!). About 25-30 people in the class from about 15-60 years old.
Old 06-20-2011, 11:29 PM   #52  
Struggling Member

S/C/G: 325/...../220

Height: 5' 11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamerican View Post
My username was derived from “I am Erica n.”
Well that explains it. I did notice in your blog that people addressed you as Erica but I never noticed it in your username.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:02 AM   #53  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

i'm ending the day just under 60 carbs total...which is slightly higher than planned but well within range for me....i tend to graze all day, which is what puts my carbs higher and my body tends to want something to eat every couple hours, which i've heard is just fine anyhow...i've made 99% good choices in food today with the exception of two bites of a cupcake and two bites of a cookie, and then i gave the rest to my son...i had 5 children at my house by myself all day from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and then i took my little son to his baseball game...then we went to the store...and then we came home and i made dinner...so i'm pretty busy all the time....i bought a new brand of vanilla protein powder at the store tonight and i might use my last few carbs to make a little smoothie later and try it out...
Old 06-21-2011, 12:02 AM   #54  

S/C/G: 205/199/150

Height: 5'6

Hello everyone. I am 24 and newly married. I began my weight loss journey aug 2009. At that time my starting weight was 236lbs. I learned that I had issues with high blood pressure and needed to make a change. I became a vegetarian. I started making healthy food choices (with no excercise) By Dec 2009 I got down to 190 lbs. I moved back home with my parents and gained 15lbs. I have been 205lbs for about a year now. A few months ago I was diagnosed with PCOS. My doctor then told me that it would be best if I lost weight to increase my chances to become pregnant, so here I am.
Last week I began my weight lose journey (again) and am now down 6lbs. Here is an overview of my day:
B-protien shake
Gym: 15min run, 45min walk
S-Fresh fruit (orange, pineapple and apple slices)
L- Spinach sandwhich w/mustard and apple slices
D- potatoes and mix vegetables
I drink PLENTY of water through out the day. I know looking at my day it doesn't seem like much but I have to try to make myself eat with all the water that I drink....I always feel full. I try not to eat after 7pm as well. Maybe some of you can help me along the way.

Last edited by csalove; 06-21-2011 at 08:14 AM.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:08 AM   #55  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by csalove View Post
Hello everyone. I am 24 and newly married. I began my weight loss journey aug 2009. At that time my starting weight was 236lbs. I learned that I had issues with high blood pressure and needed to make a change. I became a vegetarian. I started making healthy food choices (with no excercise) By Dec 2009 I got down to 190 lbs. I moved back home with my parents and gained 15lbs. I have been 205lbs for about a year now. A few months ago I was diagnosed with PCOS. My doctor then told me that it would be best if I lost weight to increase my chances to become pregnant, so here I am.
Last week I began my weight lose journey (again) and am not down 6lbs. Here is an overview of my day:
B-protien shake
Gym: 15min run, 45min walk
S-Fresh fruit (orange, pineapple and apple slices)
L- Spinach sandwhich w/mustard and apple slices
D- potatoes and mix vegetables
I drink PLENTY of water through out the day. I know looking at my day it doesn't seem like much but I have to try to make myself eat with all the water that I drink....I always feel full. I try not to eat after 7pm as well. Maybe some of you can help me along the way.
hi and welcome! congrats on the newly married! i'm trying to not eat after a certain time in the evening...it's not working too well LOL but i'm trying...i'm right at that same weight, hovering at 208 right now and at my toughest set point in terms of weight
Old 06-21-2011, 12:15 AM   #56  

S/C/G: 205/199/150

Height: 5'6

yeah it seems when i eat after 7pm i feel more tired right before bed and in the morning. Im trying to keep it up but it is hard. Eating at night use to be my thing! lol but these changes are for the better.

Last edited by csalove; 06-21-2011 at 12:17 AM.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:38 AM   #57  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Larry --- too wild..... stay away from salt!!!

Lindsey --- I was gone as well....but since I look up or down....lol...at you...you better hit 140 again!!!

K9...awwww....you are ahead...argh .....haha...happy for you!!!!

Diana.....how was your shopping?

Melissa...you amaze me!!!

Last edited by Sum38; 06-21-2011 at 03:39 AM.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:40 AM   #58  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

all new friends!!!
Old 06-21-2011, 06:19 AM   #59  
~Krystal~

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamerican View Post

K9: The struggle sucks frankly. Weekends are the worst. Lets shoot for a totally on plan day tomorrow? And I think its funny about the iUSAn. My username was derived from “I am Erica n.” Love your version too though ; )

I know the black-n-white photo throws it off a bit, but I really am a blonde!!!
Old 06-21-2011, 06:35 AM   #60  
~Krystal~

Iamerican: Seriously, I never thought of your username as Erica. Luckily you live in America, otherwise, I’d really feel foolish!!! And, you’re on!! I’m looking forward to getting back to exercising. It’s been far to long!!!

Melissa
: YAAAA I’m so thrilled you liked Zumba! Not only that, it really doesn’t feel like you’re working out, but you’re going to start noticing a nice toning effect the more you do it!!

Alaskan: Great job staying OP Monday!

Shishkeberry: Great job on losing 2 inches! I wanna lose them off my right hip—it’s larger than the left!! Go Figure!!

Csalove
:

Kristiina
: I seriously have had to “work” for these few measly pounds gf!! I had an infection and couldn’t exercise, so I did South Beach Phase 1 for 3 weeks during the week. I wish I could exercise and be on this phase, but there are not enough carbs to do cardio on it for me! Another thought—when I stop at 140, you’ll zoooom right past me!!
Closed Thread