Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-10-2011, 05:45 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 336/280/218/150

Height: 5'7"

pizza and ice cream - my 2 downfalls. In the same evening? - better than sex!
Laura G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 05:50 PM   #17  
Edge Of Glory

S/C/G: 350/See Ticker/199

Height: 5'8"

Cheeseballs! I see you live in NJ so you might know what I'm talking about, but there's the huge Utz Cheeseballs barrels that I'm addicted to. It's seriously a weakness. It takes every bit of strength to not buy one when I see them EVERYWHERE I GO lol

My sister is actually in loved with those baked cheetos too. She gets mad at me if I go to the supermarket and don't buy them for her lol
VirgoChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 06:07 PM   #18  
amber

S/C/G: 318/288.8/220

Height: 5'5"

I started reading thinking it was for real....then I kept reading. Then, I read all the replies and boy am I hungry for an affair tonight!!! I'm trying to hold off until TOM hits that's when I usually have a 2 or 3 day affair :/ Just gotta wait a few more days!!! I can say I've NEVER looked forward to TOM as much as I am right now!!! lol
ButterCup85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:12 PM   #19  
I think I can...

Oh Gosh I have to stop reading this. Now im wanting peanut butter and cheesecake and ice cream and cheez balls lol.
Mzjuicy The peanut butter cups were made by Jif, it was still more than 1 serving but better than the temptation of the whole jar!
Virgochic I lived off Cheese balls a couple of months in college, they used to cost $1 at Rite Aid. Now when I see them I kinda cringe lol Cheese balls and little debbie oatmeal cream pies contributed to my freshman 15!
Butter cup I am serious he won't stop calling me lol.
mzKiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:42 PM   #20  
Being Me-Inside and Out

S/C/G: 259/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

LMAO-I had cheetos as my cheat (4 puffs) today and usually don't keep them in the house bc I will eat them ALL. My mom bought them for the kids. Thanks.

I love popsicles. Like the cheap 100 for $4 Flavor-Ice. It's disgusting how fast I eat them, but it's my guilty pleasure at 25 cal a piece. (Another habit from pregnancy grrr). My dentist hates them.
sheramama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:20 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 217/217/130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheramama View Post

I love popsicles. Like the cheap 100 for $4 Flavor-Ice. It's disgusting how fast I eat them, but it's my guilty pleasure at 25 cal a piece. (Another habit from pregnancy grrr). My dentist hates them.
I like popsicles too! We went to the dollar tree and they had just the cheapo popsicle forms and I've been freezing the yoplait dessert yogurts in it. Sooo good!
sacal96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:38 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 323/Weight Tracker/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzJuicyD View Post
Mine is peanut butter! I always crave it at night before bed. I havent bought any because of my obsession and last night i got hit with an intense craving. I went through the house like a mad woman trying to find a jar of the smooth deliciousness! haha Didnt find any so i settled for my oats & peanut butter fiber bar. That did the trick!
Oh, I use to have cravings for peanut butter too! I don't anymore. My biggest down fall here is dark chocolate and pepperoni rolls (and my GOSH...West Virginia has the BEST pepperoni rolls ...)

The little peanut butter cups, I don't see those anymore they use to have them in like a four pack?? They were found in two different locations. Near the produce because it's a favorite item to dip celery in, and also on the peanut butter and jelly isle. If you're into the organic stuff, you can go to the organic section and usually find individual packets of various peanut butters, and even other 'butters'. Surprisingly the almond butter is delicious with a hint of maple. =o I avoid them now cause yeah, they taste gooood.
ShyHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 01:29 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 175/167/145

Height: 5' 10"

I love peanut and almond butter both. I'll eat them straight out of the jar, shockingly quickly. Yesterday I stared longingly at them on the shelf, but didn't buy any. I do much better when I shop carefully.
ann71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 03:53 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 265/175/140

Height: 5'10"

Jalapeņo Cheetos Ohhh so yummy!

My real down fall though is Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream.
txladymedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:08 AM   #25  
Wastin' Away Again!

S/C/G: 192/170/130

Height: 5'3" 50 years old

well, seeing as how I'm PMSing right now, there isn't a snack food that is safe from me. better to keep it outta the house for fear I'll re-gain every single ounce I've lost thus far! ...Oh how I love BBQ Fritos, and Tostitos w/a Hint of Lime, and when I REALLY get the need for salt, Salt & Vinegar Lays... YUM!... oh, & let's not forget my chocolate lust... Hershey's w/Almonds and Caramel Kisses and Twix bars & OK I'll shut up now!
Beach Patrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:28 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 247/197/175

Height: 5'6

I dont have a particular snack I can't give up, but I REFUSE to give up my caramel mocha iced coffee. I just can't do it.
tinamariex16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 11:08 AM   #27  
Maintaining Mommy

S/C/G: 280/128/<135

Height: 5' 4.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinamariex16 View Post
I dont have a particular snack I can't give up, but I REFUSE to give up my caramel mocha iced coffee. I just can't do it.
This is me too, lol. I always make room in my calories for Starbucks. My usual right now is an iced venti skinny vanilla latte for 110 calories (and 10g protein ), and when I really want to splurge I have an iced skinny caramel macchiatto for a few calories more and 1g fat. I just can't go without my iced coffee - I crave it!
chickadee32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 02:12 PM   #28  
Creepin' in the Corner

S/C/G: 300/272/160

Height: 5'5"

Bread and I have been having a steamy affair. I told him to pack up his stuff and leave, cause it's not working out. He used to bring all his carb buddies with him...oh mama.
However I turned towards hummus and carrots for a snack..love love!
retrogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 02:32 PM   #29  
Danielle

S/C/G: 293/see ticker/193

Height: 5'8

Mzkiki & ShyHeather: I always see the natural peanut butter in the grocery stores but i'm afraid it wont taste as good! lol. Also that layer of oil at the top makes my stomach churn lol
MzJuicyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 02:49 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 180/ticker/129 or so =)

Height: 5'6.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzJuicyD View Post
Mzkiki & ShyHeather: I always see the natural peanut butter in the grocery stores but i'm afraid it wont taste as good! lol. Also that layer of oil at the top makes my stomach churn lol
Well, it does taste different. When I first tried natural PB, I didn't like it. But now I love natural PB, but don't like the processed stuff.

The same is true for white/wholegrain bread. I grew up on white bread and didn't like whole grain the first time I tried it. But now I don't like white bread.
yoyoma is offline   Reply With Quote