Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2003, 11:12 AM   #76  

Unhappy I feel awful...

I feel awful that I didn't welcome Lona!!

I sent her a private message to apologize! I hope she will forgive me! I intended on speaking to her in my last message and then got to typing and overlooked it!

Well other than that, I hope everyone is doing well and hanging in there!

Paula
Old 02-18-2003, 06:53 PM   #77  

Default I'm back!

Wow, I don't know about you ladies, but my 3 day weekend was a busy one! Plus, Sunday was my birthday! We had friends over for a barbecue and chocolate cake! It was my birthday so I had myself a big ol' piece! By the way I just turned 37 years old.

I did pretty well on my eating plan (excluding the chocolate cake!) and when we went out to dinner the other day, I was good and had broiled swordfish kabobs. They were yummers!

Notice I haven't said anything about exercise? That's because I've been slacking off big time! I've been laaaazy! I'm gonna get back on track this week. . . really!

Hope this note finds all of you well! Drop me a post or IM and let me know how you ladies are!

Johnnie
Old 02-26-2003, 12:20 PM   #78  

Question Where is everyone?

How is everybody doing?

Johnnie hope you had a Happy Birthday!!!!!

I am still hanging in! I was down two more lbs for a total loss of 17 lbs so far!! Still got a long way to go!!!! But I BELIEVE I will make it!

Hope to hear from someone soon!

Paula
Old 02-26-2003, 06:17 PM   #79  

Default Hi Ladies!

I have been sick as a dog with the flu! Ofcourse I haven't exercised, but atleast I haven't felt like eating much either!

I am happy to report though, that I'm down a total of 18 lbs since I started my life style changes! I wish it was a lot more, but I'm sticking to my plan and I know it will keep coming off if I'm dedicated. I could have lost more with vigorous exercise, but it just wasn't always possible. I'll try and do better!

I hope you all are sticking to your plans and taking one day at a time. Feel free to message or email me anytime!

JohnnieAnn
Old 02-27-2003, 09:24 AM   #80  

Angry Good Morning!!

Glad you are back and feeling better Johnnie!!! Sorry to hear you were sick! I was wondering where you had disappreared to!

I'm still hanging in here!! Really am actually starting to enjoy this new lifestyle!! Feeling better!! Past two days, I have worn pants that are getting pretty loose!!!!!

Also yesterday my boss said she could tell that I am losing weight!! YES, I was thrilled!! My husband had told me he could tell, but you know he hugs we and such, so more noticable for him!! It was nice that someone who sees me all dressed for work could tell!

I have lost a total of 17 lbs, as of my weigh in on Monday!! I too wish it was more but it is coming, I really feel like this time I am gonna do it!!!

Thanks for listening!! Y'all have a GREAT OP day!!!!

Paula
Old 02-27-2003, 08:02 PM   #81  

Default I had a long night!

I don't know about you ladies, but it never fails that when I am PMSing, I completely obsess and crave food. Last night I kept thinking about the tube of chocolate chip cookie dough that was in the fridge!

I was watching tv, reading the paper, whatever - and I kept thinking, "Well, I could just make two cookies, just to get me over my craving." But I knew there was no way I'd make just two! I managed to control myself and not make any cookies, but dang was I tempted!!!

I ate well today and, as long as I keep that cookie dough closed, I should continue to do well! I'm going to let myself splurge this weekend though, as it will be my daughter's birthday and I'm baking her the cake.

I hope this note finds you all well!

JohnnieAnn
Old 02-28-2003, 07:16 PM   #82  

Default TGIF

Let the weekend begin! I'm going out tonight with some girlfriends, so I watched what I ate today. Well, I watch what I eat EVERY day, but I went low on calories today so I could enjoy them tonight.

Tomorrow is my daughter's slumber party and there is all kinds of junk in the house for it, but I've been very good and not gone off of my meal plan once! I feel so proud of myself! The challange will be making her birthday cake and not eating most of the frosting before it gets on the cake!

I won't be able to check in on the weekend, so I'll see you ladies on Monday!

JohnnieAnn
Old 03-04-2003, 08:45 AM   #83  

Angry Good Morning!

Just stopping in to see who is out there! I am hanging in here! As of yesterday's weigh in I am down 3 more lbs! So I now have a total loss of 20 lbs!!!!!

It is amazing how much better I feel already from a small 20 lb loss, I can't wait to see how good I feel at 40 lbs or 50!!!!!

I am excited, I am ready!!

I have a favor to ask, will y'all please say a quick prayer for my MIL? She is in Intensive Care, she had surgery last Friday and on Sunday her lung started to fill with fluid, she is in a lot of pain!! They don't know why, they did a CAT scan yesterday, we should know something today!!

Happy Dieting Everyone!!

Paula
Old 03-04-2003, 11:08 AM   #84  

Hey Paula -

Your mother in law will be in my prayers. I hope whatever is wrong will resolve itself quickly!

Congrats on reaching 20lbs! I totally went off plan this weekend, but I'm right back on it this week. Today we're having a luncheon at my bible study, and I'm taking a sugar free jello and fruit mold since I'm sure every other treat will be off of my plan!

Planning ahead has been my biggest helper. I don't eat whatever is lying around, I plan out my meals and that way I won't be tempted or get lazy and fall off my plan. It's so easy to do if you let yourself!

I hope we hear from some of the other Diamonds soon! Take care everyone!

JohnnieAnn
Old 03-07-2003, 08:50 AM   #85  

Angry

Good Morning! Just a quick check in! Hope everybody has a good weekend! I weigh in tomorrow so I will report in on Monday with the results!

My MIL seems to be some better, she is out of ICU, so that is a good sign!!

Hope our little thread is not dwindling away, seems to be only Johnnie and I left around! WHERE ARE Y'ALL AT? We miss you!

Hope everyone is eating right and exercising!!

Have a good weekend!

Paula
Closed Thread