3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Evil Motivations! (again) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/234758-evil-motivations-again.html)

tuende 06-15-2011 01:34 AM

Um, LOVE this thread!!!

My evil motivation: to make people jealous of my muscles.

Is that so much to ask?!

jennyplain 06-15-2011 12:47 PM

So I have this friend who always weighed more than me. Well, she's sort of a frenemy. Mostly, she's my evil motivation, because she's losing weight, too, and I feel like I HAVE to get to my goal before she does. And be cuter when I get there.

IsabellaOlivia 06-15-2011 04:07 PM

Post a bikini picture of myself on Facebook. Have certain people from my past be 'wow'

My mom has always been on my case about me being fat and mocked me for it. I want to show up in front of her face ( she lives in another country) and just walk up to her, wearing a Herve Leger dress and just put on the fakest smile and say 'hi'.

Looking hot in said Herve Leger dress

Get thinner than my mom.

For Halloween 2012, I'm going as the slutty nurse, as opposed to my previous costumes, were I didn't feel good enough to wear something insanely sexy.

MaryB75 06-15-2011 04:54 PM

* To be the size I was when I met my husband
* To feel comfortable in a bikini again
* For my husband to notice guys flirting with me like they used to :)

DCchick 06-15-2011 04:56 PM

Ummmm....I LOVE this thread lol. LOVE! I subscribe to so many of these motivations as well. The last time i really lost weight, i wanted to look better than an ex's new gf, who I knew I was going to meet for the first time at a wedding (and see the ex after not seeing him for a few years). I lost a good amount of weight, and I cant even tell you HOW good I felt standing there. This was years ago, and I STILL remember how great it felt.

skinnyelle39 06-17-2011 10:26 AM

I only got through the first page but I am loving this!

*To be able to walk into any room, bldg, event, etc and be the hottest, fittest, sexiest woman in the there (or at least one of them). I just want to turn heads :0)

*To be able to wear skirts and shorts and look GREAT in them. My legs are currently a work in progress.

* To see my ex-bestfriend, frenemies, and old friends and be smoking hot and slim.

* I want to effortlessly be able to slip into 5/6 and 3/4 in any store. Im totally going to revamp my wardrobe once I finish losing.

* I want to make all of my exs ( good and bad) wish they still had me, lol.

* I honestly LOVE hearing the "you're too skinny" or " don't lose anymore" comments. Ive never really been fat but was never considered petite, skinny, or small.

TurboMammoth 06-17-2011 10:55 AM

I want to have the ''I think I'm so cool'' people from high school (where I graduated 7 years ago) who are still looking at people this way to be astonished when I'll see them again this summer and next Christmas. I want their boyfriends to turn heads on ME.

I LOVE this thread ahahahah!