3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Evil Motivations! (again) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/234758-evil-motivations-again.html)

JohnP 06-03-2011 06:10 PM

I don't have any evil motivations. That's not to say I didn't used to. Initially the "dark side" was a powerful motivator but as time has gone on I have found those motivations lacking - as in I feel only apathy where they used to get me energized. In fact, I have to think hard to even remember what those motivations were.

I hope you ladies can find some inner peace and squelch those demons someday.

Nawwww I'm just kidding. :D:D:D

I have plenty of evil motivations but I ain't sharing them. :carrot::carrot::carrot:

mypinkpolkadot 06-03-2011 06:28 PM

I want my boyfriend to think I'm the hottest girl he's ever been with (I've never asked either way)

I want to be just as thin as all of my friends (cuz I am the ONLY fat one in our group)

I want my exboyfriends to regret cheating on me and losing me.

I want to get married, and be confident enough to have bridesmaids...without being worried theyll look better than me

plumeria 06-03-2011 07:16 PM

To be the hot wife I used to be

To take pictures with my family and not hate every single one and want to burn them

To take a trip back home and run into people who only remember me being heavy and have them say (or at least think) wow!!

silentarctic 06-03-2011 08:06 PM

I want to be able to shop for clothes with my friends/sister without having to go to a completely different stores! (A&E, Penningtons, Laura + , etc)

I want to not always be the fattest person in the room.

Emperess 06-03-2011 08:32 PM

I want to look damn good for being in my mid-40s.
I want to see if I get hit on my men my age who think they're chasing a much younger woman..LOL.
I want to walk into a room and the men stare and the women get a little jealous (not so sure I really want the latter part, but it tends to come with the territory).

AshleyLaurent 06-03-2011 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lovely (Post 3876879)

*gasp* That is a gorgeous dress!

LOL. I'm pretty sure that my eyes glazed over when I first saw that dress.

I guess its a pretty nice evil and good motivator.

gagalu 06-03-2011 09:53 PM

i actually have one hilariously similar to your last reason -- this chick who absolutely ruined my life for 2 years is getting married this summer and i want to show up in a cute dress that shows off my new body. she's been gaining weight and is probably 300 lbs now, while i've been consistently losing. it will feel good to get back at her in a way that's totally passive aggressive.

GoingGoingGone 06-03-2011 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnP (Post 3876922)
I don't have any evil motivations. That's not to say I didn't used to. Initially the "dark side" was a powerful motivator but as time has gone on I have found those motivations lacking - as in I feel only apathy where they used to get me energized. In fact, I have to think hard to even remember what those motivations were.

I hope you ladies can find some inner peace and squelch those demons someday.

Nawwww I'm just kidding. :D:D:D

I have plenty of evil motivations but I ain't sharing them. :carrot::carrot::carrot:

Lol, you little devil! You really had me going! :devil:

shishkeberry 06-04-2011 01:24 AM

I want to be thinner than my mom and sister. They're only a little overweight but they've both failed at losing what they need to. I want to beat them to it and especially rub it in my mom's face. I'm kinda mad at her right now,lol

supergir111 06-04-2011 07:30 AM

I have always been the shorter, fatter, less attractive sister (as constantly pointed out by mean relatives) now she will always be gorgeous and I do like my height but I can't wait to be the same size and eventually thinner than her, (she wouldn't want to be any less than a size 10, I want 8)

My stepdad always comments on how similar me and my mum are (like pretending to mistake the two of us when our backs are turned) now she is a very attractive lady and I would love to look more like her but I know he means it size wise and because she is quite a large lady it always bothered me growing up, still does. I know he is just doing it to tease/? because I am 4+ inches taller than her with a completely different body shape. I cant wait to go beyond the point of comparison with my her :)

I am the largest out of my group of friends/aquitances, I am looking forward to being the fittest and not necessarily the thinnest but the fittest looking.

coastalvagrant 06-04-2011 08:12 AM

I want to wear beautiful clothes and actually look good in them.

georgeshair 06-04-2011 08:17 AM

AshleyLaurent, that is a seriously gorgeous dress! You will look fabulous in it.

MzJuicyD 06-04-2011 10:14 AM

I want to have all the guys who rejected me thinkin about me when they're with their lady friends! hahaha

I want to be one of the smallest people in my family and have everyone jealous!

I want the guys to look at me instead of my skinny friends when we go out!

mzKiki 06-04-2011 11:25 AM

I want to my (younger) husband's trophy wife
I want to do the full hour of Zumba!
I want to wear a skinny jeans!!!!

MzJuicyD 06-04-2011 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mzKiki (Post 3877632)
I want to wear a skinny jeans!!!!

I LOVE my skinny jeans and im larger than u! Shows off the curves!