3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Evil Motivations! (again) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/234758-evil-motivations-again.html)

Laureedee 06-06-2011 02:41 PM

I've stopped caring about my other evil motivations but this is the one that's sticking with me:

*To show my cousin up. She and I look alike and have always both been chubby/fat, but then she left for a few years and has gotten down to a normal/barely chubby weight. I would say good for her, but she seems to think she's the first person who's ever lost weight and the only one good enough to do so (and what's really irritating is that it was due to stress, not actual hard work on her part), and she likes to act like she's so much better than I am just because I'm heavier. I'd love to knock her off her high horse a bit, and I know I will because she already gets irritated when people mention my weight loss, especially if they talk about the work :lifter: I'm putting into it. We don't really get along anymore because of her snotty attitude so yeah, this is my new motivation :D

ShyHeather 06-06-2011 10:52 PM

Oooh! I like this thread! :D

* So I can take playful / naughty boudoir photos for my boyfriend (hopefully he'll propose soon.. and be my fiance...)
* Be able to shop even in those so called 'Junior' fashions that I see women of all ages flock to. Really, I envy them and that's just sad.
* To make a few jaws drop when I walk by, hey a girl can dream, right? :p
* To drive my sister absolutely insane and be thinner than she is!
* To fit into a wedding dress that doesn't make me look like I'm about to explode...(I have yet to try one on, but that's how I imagine I'd look...)

kimicat76 06-06-2011 11:25 PM

i want to make my husband stutter when i walk into the room and say hi to him.
i want to be able to wear a tight spandex phoenix (from xmen) costume and get stared at the whole night.
i want to be the sexiest wife and MILF.
i want to be able to wear a bikini and just worry about if my breasts are going to pop out.
maybe just maybe if the guy i used to like in high school came across my profile hed fall head over heels in lust for me and wont be able to do a dang thing about it LOL
when my two skinny (like size zero) friends come around and we hang out I want to be the one everyone wants to talk to. but they cant have cause i am VERY happily married lol

theox 06-07-2011 12:16 AM

Good reading. :devil:

Most of my motivations are positive, but I would like people (especially from high school and the time I spent in England) who ignored me, were condescending towards me, or were flat-out jerks to me for no reason to see me (or pictures of me) healthy and trim, just to *maybe* make them think. And so I could blow them off if I felt like it.

Reba McEntire's Turn on the Radio describes my feelings on the matter pretty well. Except without the romance or music. :D

Mickey79sf 06-07-2011 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimicat76 (Post 3881090)
i want to be able to wear a tight spandex phoenix (from xmen) costume and get stared at the whole night.
lol

i'll meet u at comic con in a storm costume lol :devil:

Lovely 06-07-2011 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mickey79sf (Post 3881225)
i'll meet u at comic con in a storm costume lol :devil:

I'll see you both as Rogue ;)

OhThePlaces 06-07-2011 10:19 AM

I LOVE THESE!!!

I don't think my motivations are necessarily evil, but here are the shallow ones. :D

My husband is coming home in 5 weeks from a 6 month deployment. I've secretely lost 25lbs since he's been gone and hope to lose 8 more to reach my goal. I plan to show up to the pier rocking a beautiful new dress and make his jaw drop! This is my number one motivation. He is so supportive and would never complain about my weight, and I can't wait to reveal the new me!

We're visiting his family in August. They are all super skinny (including him) and we haven't been there in a few years. I weighed around 165 last time we were there and I felt so self concious about being the big one. I can't wait to show up at 130 lbs AFTER having two babies (a two year old and 5 month old) and suprise them.

I can't wait to show up at my 10 year reunion next year no longer as the chunky girl with a good personality.

TooManyDimples 06-07-2011 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhThePlaces (Post 3881516)
I LOVE THESE!!!

I don't think my motivations are necessarily evil, but here are the shallow ones. :D

My husband is coming home in 5 weeks from a 6 month deployment. I've secretely lost 25lbs since he's been gone and hope to lose 8 more to reach my goal. I plan to show up to the pier rocking a beautiful new dress and make his jaw drop! This is my number one motivation. He is so supportive and would never complain about my weight, and I can't wait to reveal the new me!

That's awesome! My husband is going back to AIT in a few weeks and will be gone for 4 months. I'm planning on hitting it hard while he's gone and my goal is going to be to get under the weight I was when we met when I was 15! I would love for him to come home and be shocked as ****. =) Good luck with reaching your goal!

catahoula 06-07-2011 11:21 AM

AshleyLaurent, Are you from New Orleans?

Tohisha77 06-07-2011 11:31 AM

well i feel it wouldnt be EVIL if someone teased you about your weight and now theyre FAT and youre thin and you want 2 flaunt it in their faces.
THEY DESERVE IT!:carrot:

but ill just say,
#1. i want 2 flaunt my new body(ill have it by next year)in my female cousins face because back in 1997,everyone noticed that i did slim down some and they were complimenting me and she got all jealous and told me i still had a pouch on my stomach:mad:
funny thing is,shes had 2 children since then and now shes big as a house:D
even though im not 155lbs at the moment,im STILL A WHOLE LOT THINNER THAN HER!!:devil::devil::devil::rofl:

#2.i want 2 flaunt my new bod in front of every guy who said i was ugly back in elementary,junior high and high school!
let them look at what they will NEVER HAVE:devil::devil::devil::devil:

pixelllate 06-07-2011 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TooManyDimples (Post 3881552)
That's awesome! My husband is going back to AIT in a few weeks and will be gone for 4 months. I'm planning on hitting it hard while he's gone and my goal is going to be to get under the weight I was when we met when I was 15! I would love for him to come home and be shocked as ****. =) Good luck with reaching your goal!

eeeep! super excited for the both of you! please report back with their reactions, i bet that their jaws will DROPPP ;)

speaking of, now that i can post pics, i want to get fit enough to walk into a room wearing this
http://g-images.amazon.com/images/G/...-0_254x500.jpg
:devil:
!

mandy1974 06-07-2011 07:53 PM

secretly i'd like to be the hot mom too. ;) Right now I feel like the one that's let myself go but slowly movin it along. lol

AshleyLaurent 06-07-2011 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catahoula (Post 3881641)
AshleyLaurent, Are you from New Orleans?

Nope. I'm from Denver. Are there socially isolating churches there too? :D

georgeshair, thank you for the kind words!

Oh, pixelllate, I LOVE bandage dresses too! Great evil motivations!

catahoula 06-07-2011 09:30 PM

AshLaur, the store Trashy Diva is from here. There's two locally. I used to go in there all the time but have been in because nothing would ever fit.

shcirerf 06-07-2011 11:44 PM

Oh my! I have all kinds of EVIL motivations!

My boss's wife. She's only 6 months younger than me and a month ago she blew into town, and looked at myself and my co-worker and told us we had really aged. Grr! She is a story for a whole new thread.

My other current motivation is a bit strange, but, my son coaches high school football and the players, are poo pooing weight/strength training. So my current plan is to spend the summer at the gym pumping iron, and mastering planks, side planks, back planks, etc., and going to football practice, and proving that weight/strength training is important!

Next, in the small community where I live we have a large worldwide business. I know, through where I work, most of the very rich wives that are thin and fashionable, do "Elite Fitness" and all that. I want them to look at me as not just the gal who takes care of their dog, but the hot "gal" at the veterinary hospital! Don't get me wrong, they are all very nice, but, you can still tell, they look at me as nothing other than the hired help.

And my final is to be a smoking hot gramma! My oldest son has a MIL, who I get along with, but her and I are just not on the same page. She's all self sanctimonious and such. Her husband is a great guy and I can visit with him and be more comfortable than visiting with her. I've tried, I don't dislike her, we just don't click. I get along with my younger son's MIL, great, but I just want to be the HOT gramma!