3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Evil Motivations! (again) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/234758-evil-motivations-again.html)

bama girl 06-03-2011 02:39 PM

Evil Motivations! (again)

So a long time ago, I started a thread asking people what their "evil motivations" were in their weight loss journeys, and there were some AWESOME answers. I thought it might be fun to start another one, since there have been so many new people since then!

Ultimately, (hopefully) most of us want to lose for ourselves and to be healthy and happy, but we all have other little evil motivations that cross through our minds sometimes. And that's perfectly fine, as long as they don't take priority... and they're really just kind of fun to think and scheme about sometimes. So come on, let them out! No judgement here. :devil:

Mine are:
- it being absolutely indisputable that I'm the hottest girl my boyfriend has ever dated. (he says that already, but I want there to be no question. :P)
- being able to keep up with (or even beat) some of my rowers during cardio workouts so I can make fun of them being beat by a woman. :D
- the self-righteous satisfaction of knowing that even though my psycho ex-roommate and my ex-best friend literally tried to ruin my life, I'll be healthy and happy (and thin!), and they'll still be sitting around whining about being overweight.

Serbrider 06-03-2011 02:57 PM

To be the thin girl in family gatherings... (kinda sad though... as I'm losing weight... EVERYBODY else in my famiily is gaining... :( )

TooManyDimples 06-03-2011 03:03 PM

To be the hot sister. I already am actually, but when we were growing up I got bigger faster then my sister and she used to make fun of me. I don't want to rub it in her face or anything. I just want her to be a little jealous of her skinny little sister.

So when I see the guys I went to high school with that never saw me as more then friendship material, they are blown away by how good I look. (My ten year reunion is next year!)

To be the hot wife in our group of friends.

To get second looks again! I've been overweight for most of my life, but in my teens and early twenties I wasn't majorly overweight. I used to get looks, flirted with, whistled at.. I don't actually want anything out of it, but it's definitely nice to feel attractive.

GoingGoingGone 06-03-2011 03:05 PM

Lol, ok, I just love this...

*unleashing the evil b***h*
I want to be smaller than my cousin
I want to make the other women I go to church with jealous (how holy, right?)
I want to to make the guys I currently talk to, who could take me or leave me, wish they could have another shot.

Beach Patrol 06-03-2011 03:06 PM

I wanna be so hot that I burn myself!!! :devil: :rofl:

I want people to say "Wow, she looks SO GOOD for her age!"

My 30-yr hi-school reunion is this year. I want everybody to stand in awe when I enter the room. :D

Ferumbras 06-03-2011 03:07 PM

To literally make my husband's jaw drop when I walk down the aisle, smoking hot, in my wedding dress.
To make ex's jealous.
To rub it in an ex's face that I too can lose weight, and without him harping on me about my food and activity level all the time.
To not feel dumpy next to my best friend, who's short and thin and never makes any comments about my weight, but I always notice.
To prove to my parents that I can lose weight and keep it off.
To turn heads when I walk down the street.
To not feel self-conscious in a department store, as though I shouldn't even bother looking at nice clothes.
To feel good about myself when I compare my body to random other women I see.

ShanIAm 06-03-2011 03:24 PM

Yup, these types of threads are my favorite! (shame, shame on me!)

* I want to be, and actually now am, smaller than my sister. For the first time in my life! I can't wear her clothes for good reasons now.

* I want all my ex's to swoon next time I purposely on accident run into them :D

* I'm lovin' the longer glances from guys and I have caught a couple double takes. (I just don't know what to do with that yet. I am not confident enough yet to hold their glance so I'm coming across as a snob when really it's just me being uncomfortable!)

I'm enjoying reading everyone's responses and can't wait for more!!

Lovely 06-03-2011 03:47 PM

- To one day run into old friends and have to re-introduce myself. "Oh you don't recognize me? Gosh I don't look that different do I?~ *twirls in place*"

georgeshair 06-03-2011 04:57 PM

I want a backside like Pippa Middleton's!!!

Serbrider 06-03-2011 05:10 PM

Lovely... that's kind of mine too. I've always been the chubby girl... I want to be able to walk up to people I know and smile and say... "hey... remember me?"

:p

sassylime 06-03-2011 05:17 PM

*To be thinner than my mother (who always uses my weight as a weapon in arguments).
*To be hotter than my ex's current girlfriend, who he left me for.
*To get second glances/flirtation/cat calls that aren't just done to mock my appearance...
*To be able to shop in any clothing store I want, and never have to darken the doorway of Penningtons (or any other plus sized store) again.
*To not be embarrassed when I order food from a male waiter (whether I order a salad, or a burger and fries).
*To finally be comfortable at my workplace, without having to worry that all of the pictures taken of me during the day are unflattering (I work in period costume at a museum, so my photo gets taken at least 100+ times per day).
*To never have to hear someone say in a sad voice, "You have such a pretty face..."

still 06-03-2011 05:19 PM

I want to be the hot wife and the hot mom.

I want to wear a bikini and have people think "SHE has a kid?"

I want to be able to out-bike my DH. He's been out-biking me for years.

AshleyLaurent 06-03-2011 05:20 PM

I want to go back to my socially isolating church and reveal myself in my thin and strong new body wearing this beautiful dress from Trashy Diva:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y11...i/DSC02342.jpg

Also, I really want to wear a mini skirt.

Lovely 06-03-2011 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serbrider (Post 3876843)
Lovely... that's kind of mine too. I've always been the chubby girl... I want to be able to walk up to people I know and smile and say... "hey... remember me?"

:p

Ha ha! Exactly!

Quote:

Originally Posted by AshleyLaurent (Post 3876861)
I want to go back to my socially isolating church and reveal myself in my thin and strong new body wearing this beautiful dress from Trashy Diva:

*gasp* That is a gorgeous dress!

WeightForMe 06-03-2011 06:02 PM

*To WANT to take pictures when im out with my boyfriend so we can have memories to put up in our home
*To post pics on my FB of me at the beach and i just so happen to be in a bikini and look BANGING ;)
*To be the hottest gf at my boyfriends work gatherings.

JohnP 06-03-2011 06:10 PM

I don't have any evil motivations. That's not to say I didn't used to. Initially the "dark side" was a powerful motivator but as time has gone on I have found those motivations lacking - as in I feel only apathy where they used to get me energized. In fact, I have to think hard to even remember what those motivations were.

I hope you ladies can find some inner peace and squelch those demons someday.

Nawwww I'm just kidding. :D:D:D

I have plenty of evil motivations but I ain't sharing them. :carrot::carrot::carrot:

mypinkpolkadot 06-03-2011 06:28 PM

I want my boyfriend to think I'm the hottest girl he's ever been with (I've never asked either way)

I want to be just as thin as all of my friends (cuz I am the ONLY fat one in our group)

I want my exboyfriends to regret cheating on me and losing me.

I want to get married, and be confident enough to have bridesmaids...without being worried theyll look better than me

plumeria 06-03-2011 07:16 PM

To be the hot wife I used to be

To take pictures with my family and not hate every single one and want to burn them

To take a trip back home and run into people who only remember me being heavy and have them say (or at least think) wow!!

silentarctic 06-03-2011 08:06 PM

I want to be able to shop for clothes with my friends/sister without having to go to a completely different stores! (A&E, Penningtons, Laura + , etc)

I want to not always be the fattest person in the room.

Emperess 06-03-2011 08:32 PM

I want to look damn good for being in my mid-40s.
I want to see if I get hit on my men my age who think they're chasing a much younger woman..LOL.
I want to walk into a room and the men stare and the women get a little jealous (not so sure I really want the latter part, but it tends to come with the territory).

AshleyLaurent 06-03-2011 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lovely (Post 3876879)

*gasp* That is a gorgeous dress!

LOL. I'm pretty sure that my eyes glazed over when I first saw that dress.

I guess its a pretty nice evil and good motivator.

gagalu 06-03-2011 09:53 PM

i actually have one hilariously similar to your last reason -- this chick who absolutely ruined my life for 2 years is getting married this summer and i want to show up in a cute dress that shows off my new body. she's been gaining weight and is probably 300 lbs now, while i've been consistently losing. it will feel good to get back at her in a way that's totally passive aggressive.

GoingGoingGone 06-03-2011 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnP (Post 3876922)
I don't have any evil motivations. That's not to say I didn't used to. Initially the "dark side" was a powerful motivator but as time has gone on I have found those motivations lacking - as in I feel only apathy where they used to get me energized. In fact, I have to think hard to even remember what those motivations were.

I hope you ladies can find some inner peace and squelch those demons someday.

Nawwww I'm just kidding. :D:D:D

I have plenty of evil motivations but I ain't sharing them. :carrot::carrot::carrot:

Lol, you little devil! You really had me going! :devil:

shishkeberry 06-04-2011 01:24 AM

I want to be thinner than my mom and sister. They're only a little overweight but they've both failed at losing what they need to. I want to beat them to it and especially rub it in my mom's face. I'm kinda mad at her right now,lol

supergir111 06-04-2011 07:30 AM

I have always been the shorter, fatter, less attractive sister (as constantly pointed out by mean relatives) now she will always be gorgeous and I do like my height but I can't wait to be the same size and eventually thinner than her, (she wouldn't want to be any less than a size 10, I want 8)

My stepdad always comments on how similar me and my mum are (like pretending to mistake the two of us when our backs are turned) now she is a very attractive lady and I would love to look more like her but I know he means it size wise and because she is quite a large lady it always bothered me growing up, still does. I know he is just doing it to tease/? because I am 4+ inches taller than her with a completely different body shape. I cant wait to go beyond the point of comparison with my her :)

I am the largest out of my group of friends/aquitances, I am looking forward to being the fittest and not necessarily the thinnest but the fittest looking.

coastalvagrant 06-04-2011 08:12 AM

I want to wear beautiful clothes and actually look good in them.

georgeshair 06-04-2011 08:17 AM

AshleyLaurent, that is a seriously gorgeous dress! You will look fabulous in it.

MzJuicyD 06-04-2011 10:14 AM

I want to have all the guys who rejected me thinkin about me when they're with their lady friends! hahaha

I want to be one of the smallest people in my family and have everyone jealous!

I want the guys to look at me instead of my skinny friends when we go out!

mzKiki 06-04-2011 11:25 AM

I want to my (younger) husband's trophy wife
I want to do the full hour of Zumba!
I want to wear a skinny jeans!!!!

MzJuicyD 06-04-2011 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mzKiki (Post 3877632)
I want to wear a skinny jeans!!!!

I LOVE my skinny jeans and im larger than u! Shows off the curves!

pixelllate 06-04-2011 01:09 PM

So that I can show off my body to my sister-who when I first lost weight was a total hater-called me names, nitpicked that I was eating too little, basically tried to accuse me of having an E.D...but never ever acted like that (in fact looked so happy about the way I looked) when I ate ice cream for breakfast every morning and binged all the time. Now she's like "Why don't you ever dress up?" uh cause I can't fit into anything! Funnily enough, she "who loves HER curves" just bought an elliptical. I'm too poor to get one, but I want to prove that i can get there without spending several hundred bucks!
Oh and so I can wear a Herve Leger dress!!!! I saw them in person, its one of my big weight loss goals lol
and go out more often, and therefore have a reason to buy nice makeup
AND buy 1 pair of designer jeans..the first pair of jeans I will wear in over 3 years lol
so if my family who now calls me too fat, calls me too thin because I'm never pretty enough, i can say "meh" and keep on being healthy
I saved lots of money buying cheap "tents" to wear, so I'm definitely treating myself once I get there!
So I can get a VS Miraculous bra and therefore look as hot as my girl roomie.
So I can walk into a room and get attention from not-desperate men! :dancer:

Lambiechop 06-04-2011 01:41 PM

I want to be the hottest mom at school pickup.

ValRock 06-04-2011 01:42 PM

Mini skirt with no shame!!!!

OregonLady 06-04-2011 02:03 PM

In our 20's my sister always made fun of me cause i was fat. she of course had the perfect body, and was very pretty as well... well, in our 40's, due to health problems she has gained loads of weight.. in fact she is only about 40 lbs smaller than me... i know this is horrible, and i dont really wanna rub her face in it, but i do want to get below her weight just so She notices..that will be good enough for me....
when we were younger and she used to tease me relentlessly for being fat i used to tell her that one day she would be fatter than me just because of Karma lol... hmmmm :)

bama girl 06-04-2011 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pixelllate (Post 3877746)
So I can get a VS Miraculous bra and therefore look as hot as my girl roomie.

Haha, I have a bunch of those and wear them every day... That way I can trick people into thinking I have something up there. :devil:

And y'all, I love your responses to this thread. Makes me feel like not such an evil bee-otch for thinking those things sometimes! Haha

jenfett 06-04-2011 03:43 PM

-I want to be the healthiest person in my family, they are all horribly overweight and just very very negative people who are always bringing you down, so I want to rise above and show them I am no longer under their control.
-I want to be able to have no fear going to a carnival or amusement park and ride the rides with out being mortified in front of everyone because I don't fit in the seats.
-I want to make the outside as beautiful as the inside to go with my actually awesome personality, it is just hidden under so much weight.
-to be that pretty hot thing that I feel is inside

pnkrckpixikat 06-05-2011 11:21 AM

this is a motivation that i feel horrid for even having, but...

i have a friend that was always about the weight i want to get to, at 2 inches shorter she had more padding then she liked having but she was still the one that always got hit on in the clubs and whatnot. well in the last year or year and a half or so she hasnt been too happy and has been having mini binges on all things sugar and has gained to about 190, so about 30-40 lbs.

she only recently found out exactly how much she weighs and freaked out. she keeps asking me for help on what to do but doesnt listen to me at all, until someone else confirms what i said THEN she'll do it. a couple weeks ago she joined weight watchers which is a good step if she can stick to it. she consistantly goes through her daily point, exercise points and dips into her weekly extra points. by the end of the week she is usually over her weekly point allowence. she will be good a few days then be mad because she cant tell shes losing anything (she still avoids the scale) then goes crazy for a day or two on food and undos any progress she might have made.

i feel awful for her that she is struggling and wish i could give her the patience that she needs to be successful. but, if she doesnt start actually listening to advice and reason about healthy food choices and how itll take longer then a week or two to lose 30 lbs so have patience, then i will be kinda happy that when i next see her in nov i will finally be the thinner one as she will likely keep gaining and i will keep losing.

Marmot12 06-05-2011 02:37 PM

1) So i can be thin for the first time in my life and not feel self conscious in my clothes.

2) to be able to wear a clingy t-shirt and not have my belly sticking out.

3) to feel hot and sexy

4) to make the feel who think im fat go 'oh wow look at you' and feel good about myself.

bellastarr 06-05-2011 05:52 PM

to make my now married ex who i work with and have to see everyday think "wow she looks good...how did i let her get away?"

to make my hated fat ugly sister-in-law jealous... she is very big and i use her as motivation of who i do not want to look like, she has no willpower and looks gross

to be able to go out again and not just text guys and talk on facebook... i know there are a few guys interested but i'm afraid if they saw me how i am now they would run... my pic i have up is about a year old

i'd also like to have my pic taken again and not analyze how fat, bloated, gross i look

to be able to wear jeans again and look hot

to be able to wear a short, tight skirt and high boots and look hot

so that i don't wind up all alone and die alone because i feel too fat to meet someone and am scared of rejection

Teresa66 06-05-2011 06:42 PM

So when I get married (I'm eloping) this fall, I can send pics to my mom, sister, and fiancée's daughter-in-law, and show off my much thinner body. All three of these women struggle with their weight and I want to 1) show off and 2) show them that they too can lose their weight.