Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-22-2011, 11:36 PM   #136  

S/C/G: 138/134.5/118

Height: 5'4"

Lindsey... Not a difficult recipe haha... marinated some chicken in buffalo sauce, made a salad with spinach, carrots, tomatoes, onions, green peppers and mushrooms, and shook it all up in a bowl with 1/4 cup of Waldens Blue Cheese Vinnigarette!

Stacygee... I normally try to stick around 100g, but I'm trying this out. I couldn't do it without Nature's Own 35 cal bread (6 net carbs), baybell cheeses, protein shakes and peanut butter haha. Obviously I'm eating my veggies but these are the things that keep me satisfied!
LLBoldAsLove87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 07:27 AM   #137  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning! Happy Hump Day!

Where is Lauren? She hasn't checked in since last week. I hope she is OK and not having back problems.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 07:31 AM   #138  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Good Morning! Happy Hump Day!

Where is Lauren? She hasn't checked in since last week. I hope she is OK and not having back problems.
We also haven't heard from Vixsin for a few days.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 07:37 AM   #139  
Blessed!

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Good Morning!

LLBold--Mmm, that sounds yummy! I love buffalo sauce.

Stacy--I have a hard time keeping carbs low, too. 80lbs is an AMAZING accomplishment!! I'm so very proud of you!! Awesome job!!

Larry--Wow, that blood pressure is low. No wonder you feel lightheaded. Hopefully, the docs can help sort you out. And as for the hurricanes/volcanoes/ect, I figure that every place has it's issues and I'd could just as easily be hit by a car trying to cross the road here in NH or maybe get hit by a chunk of falling ice. When it's my time to go, I'm ready. How's that for a morbid Wednesday? But thank you for the info on the volcanoes. I'll definitely research it some more.

Diana--Good morning! Any Octomom lips this morning?

Diana(LA)--That's an amazing loss! Awesome!

Pint--I'm so sorry you're struggling with those headaches. Definitely get it checked out and feel better soon!

Sum--We got 6 inches of snow yesterday with more forecasted this week. I'm with ya!

Berry--Great job going to the carrots and hummus. I love me some hummus! What's your favorite flavor?

Welcome Brooklynn!

Linds--8 miles?? You are SO going to meet that 50 mile goal. Great job!! I have to admit, I'm liking the Washington idea. We haven't said anything to the kids yet. They know that we might move at some point, but don't know where.

jomatho--Aw, I'm sorry the shorts situation is so frustrating. Just think of it this way when you get frustrated, you've done such an amazing job with your weightloss goals, that your SHORTS are FALLING off you!! Wow!

MzJuicyD--You're human. It's ok. Just brush yourself off and start again, today. You can do this!

Down to 196 this morning. Getting back to my ticker weight. I ran/walked 4 miles yesterday and my calories were around 1400.
shellsbrood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 07:38 AM   #140  
Blessed!

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryblondeboys View Post
We also haven't heard from Vixsin for a few days.
I heard from Vixsin, yesterday. She said she had a sore throat, so I think she's feeling under the weather.
shellsbrood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 08:49 AM   #141  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellsbrood View Post
Diana--Good morning! Any Octomom lips this morning?
No Octomom lips! This allergy has been so frustrating for me. The things I am currently suspicious of is still Magnum's glucosamine, the MSM that was in my glucosamine, and the other thing is the Sweet 'n Low I use in my Starbuck's on the weekend. The reason I had a red flag with the Sweet 'n Low is that I got an iced coffee on Friday. I rarely do that. I only get them on the weekend. Anyways, I put a Sweet 'n Low in it and Friday evening, my lips were breaking out again. This weekend I used Stevia in my coffee. The last time I had the MSM was Monday a week ago. Everything seems to be clearing up again. I haven't had the major facial/body swelling since the Fall. That's when I quit taking regular shellfish glucosamine and stopped eating shellfish.
Old 03-23-2011, 08:58 AM   #142  

Brooklyn, !!! This is a wonderful thread, good luck to you! Your cheeseburger sounds delish!

Stacy, OMG, 80 pounds is fantastic!!!! Can you hardly believe it? That's 8 big bags of potatoes you were carrying around! Can you see that imaginary trail of potatoes you have dropped along the way? A HUGE pile by those spin bikes.

Sum, do you think you are craving fat? Check your food diary and make sure you are getting enough fat. Just noticed that everything you "splurged on" was high fat!

Pint, I agree, time to see the doctor! Hope today is better.

Larry, it's not an unusual man goes to the doctor when he should, it is a smart man!

DianaLa, Chin up! I have yet to see anyone who loses exactly 1.5-2 pounds per week, every week. Many of us average that amount over time, but weight comes off in uneven amounts. Congrats on the loss and your new low!

Diana3271, the new clothes I have just bought still fit, it is my old shorts from last year that I was relying on for part of my trip that are too big. I may run over to Walmart to see what they have, thanks for the tip. At $9 I could replace all four and not feel too guilty about spending money on temporary clothing!

Shells, yay for getting back to ticker weight. You are picking up the intensity of those workouts too! Great job! Seattle rains a lot right? I would love that. I love rainy days, my favorite weather, unless I have an outdoor event planned of course! Yes, shorts falling off is a good problem to have, I am not so crabby today. I am worth spending some more money on shorts that fit!

Berry, you are doing great with the walks/workouts! I love your GPS map. I use something like that on my bike (thanks to DH )

Lady, Hi , hope TOM leaves you with a loss!

As for me, I had a great sleep last night and got to sleep in an extra 2 hours due to snow day. I am throwing in my tantrum here too , winter can GO AWAY!!! On the bright side, it will melt soon and spring will be back.
The scale was down to a new low today, 197.2! BUT, I didn't eat or drink enough yesterday due to running around so we will see if it sticks. I think I will wait to change my ticker, I've been burned too much lately.
Today is weights day and not sure if I will add extra cardio to that because I am feeling a little more sore than usual today.
I really feel like going back out shopping to finish so I can get to packing, but the weather sucks royally. You guys are going to laugh, but I think the aqua dress may get returned. The straps bug me that I have to hide them under a sweater. I keep thinking about this black dress that had a big white fern across the bottom of it. It reminded me of the tropics and it just felt comfy. Not sure why I didn't buy it yesterday. I think I had "colorful" in my mind or something.
jomatho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 08:58 AM   #143  

S/C/G: 260/240/200

Height: 5'7"

Holy Cow. This is what happens when you dont get on the computer for a week. Ladies this is amazing. I will post all my stuff tonight but I am just thrilled for the turnout. Totally been slacking lots of Stuff spinning plus St. Pats. Keep up all the good work and the good feelings.
juliagulia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:10 AM   #144  
Trying to live below 200

jomatho I just took the tags off the Bermuda's and it said $10, not $9. Sorry about that. It's still a good deal. If you have a few extra dollars, I would just replace them and not worry. I hope you can find them and they work for you. The brand is White Stag.

juliagulia Hi and welcome back!
Old 03-23-2011, 09:18 AM   #145  
~Kim~

Morning ladies. I don't think I checked in yesterday, everythings good, still just chuggin' along.

I realized last night that I'm getting tired of some of my meals. I tend to eat the same things over and over again because it's just easier to eat what I like, but I am getting bored. And once I get bored that's never a good thing for staying on plan.

I am trying to keep my carbs below 100 net grams a day so dinner is usually pretty carb low. What are some of your favorite dinners? I need some new ideas for sure.
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:25 AM   #146  

S/C/G: 264/202/163

Dimples: I have been eating these premade turkey patties from Kroger. They have a Kroger label and are usually $2.99 for 4. I eat two and that is 320 calories. I spice them up with different spices. I really enjoy them. I am not a recipe cooker. I like fast and simple. I cook these in the broiler right now. (I got a grill for my birthday and am waiting for a lost part to be mailed so I can start grilling) 6 minutes on one side and 5 minutes for the flip. When I food intake allows I slip a slice of cheese. I have a salad every night. I really look forward to my salads. I put heart of palm on it. It is so yummy and it spices it up. I also like to put crushed cashews on my salad.
stacygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:34 AM   #147  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLBoldAsLove87 View Post
Lindsey... Not a difficult recipe haha... marinated some chicken in buffalo sauce, made a salad with spinach, carrots, tomatoes, onions, green peppers and mushrooms, and shook it all up in a bowl with 1/4 cup of Waldens Blue Cheese Vinnigarette!
YUM! I'm definitely going to try this!
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:38 AM   #148  

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellsbrood View Post

Linds--8 miles?? You are SO going to meet that 50 mile goal. Great job!! I have to admit, I'm liking the Washington idea. We haven't said anything to the kids yet. They know that we might move at some point, but don't know where.
Yep, 22 miles in the last 3 days! 28 to go! WA would be nice, especially Seattle. I've heard it's pretty cool. Keep me updated!
Old 03-23-2011, 09:39 AM   #149  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Berry Woo Hoo for sticking with your plan? MIL back?

Larry You are a maniac, in a good way!

LA You have been loosing fast, so 1.2 lbs is still a great loss for a week!

LidseyLou Imagine how that 139 will feel!!

Stacygee
I should throw the pie away, but it is my hubby's favorite!
Do you have Burlington Coat factory near you, they had some great dresses.

Shells Congrats being back on ticker weight. I hate when I am higher

Diana Have you considered MSG allergy?

Jo You are so right. I had so many fatty foods yesterday. I think I have become a tad bit high fat intolerant...I am paying for it today...my tummy is a royal mess.
Did your husband like the dress? -- Maybe you should just go with the two pairs of shorts you have and buy a pair or two once you get there. They may have some cute boutiques and you could find some that are a bit different and unique, something you would not find here at home.

Kim Stay on plan!! When I get bored, I make sure I make my meal plan for the upcoming week and try new things to spice things up

Pint Hope your head feels better!

Everyone else hi

Brooklyn
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:52 AM   #150  

Sum - I can't wait!

Goooood morning! I'm up 0.4 on the scale this morning, but I'm going to have a Vixsin inspired attitude today because I'm not worried about it! I did 8 miles yesterday and have been working those muscles a lot, so I think it's related to that. Staying on plan and keeping focused to make it to goal!