Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-05-2011, 12:55 AM   #61  
Zumba Freak :)

S/C/G: 267/ticker/140

Height: 5'5''

Saw this post and thought I should add mine

I'm on day 4 of not smoking. This is a big deal considering I have smoked since I was 18. I'm now 24. 2 weeks prior to quitting I stopped smoking in my car (if you smoke you can understand how much less you smoke by not doing that -- it was my first step) and I DRIVE a lot for work. I'm okay so far. I'm on edge sometimes but it is what it is. I feel like if I can diet then I can quit smoking.

There. I finish. thanks for reading
martha328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 03:10 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 95/Ticker/70

Height: 170cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by spixiet View Post
Ooooh, and I also want to be able to wear sexy heels without looking like I'm about to topple over
haha that's so my goal too!! I feel like a giant tree trunk when I wear high heels, and I want to wear sexy heels and feel feminine!!

I also share the goal of airplane sits and wearing sexy levi's (they have to be levis coz I have NEVER been able to get ones that fit) on the plane with sexy singlet and small sweater, like super models! sad right?? I even have the colours... black for the singlet, grey for the sweater. *sigh* One day!!
mascara blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:47 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 201/201/135

Height: 5'6"

I ADORE this thread!

I want to not feel constantly apologetic for the space I take up. Thought of that in a crowded elevator today.

I want to blend in when I want to and turn heads when I don't.

I want to look HOT in a business suit. Not boxy.

And yes, I'll admit it...I want my exboyfriend to RUE THE DAY.
kcnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 12:51 AM   #64  
Girl On A Mission

S/C/G: 164/164/130

Height: 150 cm (4 ft 10 in)

I really liek this... I thought of alot.... and I may have more.... Idk... but these are my goals...
I want to be able to wrap the towel around me to XD
I want to be around the same size as my saister my ssitar is 5 inches taller than me and 60lbs lighter.
I want to be able at my highschool reunion be the one the guys look at and go DAMN i missed out.
This is really imbarasing fo rme but I would love to be able to borrow my bf's sweats or cloths, but atm i cant fit any of his nice fitting cloths cause his waist is 14 inches smaler than mine
Love to look graet in a wedding dress... i want to be the princess on that day, and I want to look like one to even in the pictures!
I want to be able to get my mom (who has a eating disorder) to stop bugging me about my weight.
I really want to be able to fit in a bikini and it look pretty on me
I want to be able to look nice when i sit next to my bf and not look 2X his size.
=====
I would like to sit with out a mufin top poping out
I would love to be picked up by my boyfriend easily
I want to be able to look nice with the garter on my leg for my husband on our honeymoon
I want to be able to go to a gym in my sports bra and not look like i need a shirt.
I want to be able to see the girl my bf sees when he calls me beautiful
My final big one is:
I want to lose 10 poubds because i ave a fear of not being able to lose weight. So when I try I give up after a week, out of the fear thta it isn't working.
Blinded Grace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:46 AM   #65  

S/C/G: 280/ticker/10

Height: 5'2

I want to look GREAT this summer when I move to the state my best friend lives in! He wants me to lose weight (for health and other reasons) and I want to be below 200lbs by then.
I can't wait to fit into aforementioned friend's hoodies. I almost do now, but they would be so tight that I'd look like a sausage. I want them to be loose and comfortable. He's really small though, so this will be a while (if ever)
The towel wrap thing and crossing the legs are AMAZING ones. I want to do both of those things.
I want my "second stomach" to go away. LOL. I have a HUGE pooch along with my actual stomach, and it folds in where my bellybutton is. The pooch hangs down...not attractive.
I want to feel bouncy instead of heavy.
I want to fit comfortably anywhere. I was on a few really long flights a week or so back, and my thigh kept pushing the armrest up. I kept having to push it down.
I want to be able to wear sexy lingerie!
Those are just a few...this thread almost makes me want to cry because I'm so far away from doing all of these things, LOL!
Linsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:51 AM   #66  
155LBS LOST

S/C/G: 300/145/140

Height: 5'3"

Some random goals of mine:

-I want to see that "gap" between my legs when I stand up straight! lol
-I want to feel comfortable when my boyfriend picks me up! (I'm finally lighter than him, but I still don't feel comfortable with it yet like I thought I would hehe)
- It would be totally amazing to get down to a 24inch waist - I'm 3 inches away!
- I want to see definition in my abs
- I dont want to see a belly roll when I sit
- I want to fit into all size 9 jeans at the moment - right now it depends on the brand. GRR! lol
- I want to smile when I see candid photos of me instead of cringing LMAO
- I want to stick with my current workout and diet plan
- I want to reach my 150lbs (50% BW LOST) goal by my birthday Jan 25th!
JennieLovesKisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 02:27 AM   #67  
On a mission

S/C/G: HW280/CW270/GW160

Height: 5'9"

I would love to wear anything of my boyfriends, other than his socks!

Oh, and I would love actually fit in the airline seat completely, without squidging up the armrest!
vdander24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 02:53 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 380/see ticker/194

Height: 6'2"

I too want that gap in my legs between my thighs. And, my collar bone is coming out a good bit but I'd like more definition and to see the entire bone across the top. I love when people show off their decollate. I also have huge bones so I used to never be able to find bracelets that fit when I had layers of fat over the bones. Now more bracelets are starting to fit but I can't wait til it isn't even an issue once my wrists get smaller.
southernbelle102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 04:14 AM   #69  
Knocking down walls.

S/C/G: 278/ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

I'd like to be able to buy the clothes I want to buy - and look good in them. I especially want to look good in my work clothes, and in drag.

I'd also like to not have to worry about seat widths or crowding the people next to me, especially in classrooms, auditoriums, and theaters.

I'd also like to be able to show up a number of people who've blown me off or been rude to me because of my weight. Not a nice sentiment, but it's the truth. Some of them won't care, but I'm pretty sure some of them will do an about face in the way they treat me.

In the meantime, I'd like to be able to wear the size 20 shirt I bought a while back.
theox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:18 AM   #70  

S/C/G: 192/166/145

Height: 5'6

This is fun!

I want to take group pictures without cringing.
I want to go to shops and try on clothes without even thinking about it.
MaryOjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:24 AM   #71  

S/C/G: 282/231/190

Height: 5'10

Love this thread!

I want to be able to go into Victoria Secret and buy a bra...that actually fits! (even though I did go buy one at the semi-annual sale, with hopes of it fitting soon!)
I want to be able to wear shorts and cute heels this summer to my all school reunion and feel sexy!
I want to be able to walk into the mall and be able to shop at any store...instead of just Maurices that carries Plus Sizes.
nessalyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 03:29 AM   #72  

S/C/G: 380/see ticker/194

Height: 6'2"

I just tried on one of those "one size fits most" towel wraps that I got when I graduated high school 10 yrs ago... and it fit!!! No private areas are revealed while I am wearing it yay!
southernbelle102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:40 AM   #73  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 250 (Sept 2009)/177/150

Height: 5' 9"

One goal that happened a while ago that I still love (although can't partake in right now) was fitting in a bathtub filled with water. I loved not having to only fill the tub half way and still seeing the water splash out. And being able to twist and turn was a dream come true. I only have a shower here where I am, but whenever I'm where there's a tub, I dive in and it's been a long time since I could fit in a tub and not splash water.
Jesse Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 10:21 AM   #74  
Wrap dress addicted

S/C/G: 185/185/166

Height: 5'5 -- that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Mine is really random:

I want to be able to wear my Diane von Furstenburg wrap dresses WITHOUT a camisole underneath.

Right now, I have to rig myself out in a cami, Spanx, and heels and I still look stuffed in

I spent a lot of time hunting these down on eBay and in Nordstrom Rack ... I am dying to be able to get into them again.
NYGiantsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:55 PM   #75  
Knocking down walls.

S/C/G: 278/ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Taylor View Post
One goal that happened a while ago that I still love (although can't partake in right now) was fitting in a bathtub filled with water. I loved not having to only fill the tub half way and still seeing the water splash out. And being able to twist and turn was a dream come true. I only have a shower here where I am, but whenever I'm where there's a tub, I dive in and it's been a long time since I could fit in a tub and not splash water.
Oh yeah, this too!
theox is offline   Reply With Quote