3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   **~**August Daily Accountability Check-In Everyone Welcome**~** (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/208706-%2A%2A%7E%2A%2Aaugust-daily-accountability-check-everyone-welcome%2A%2A%7E%2A%2A.html)

coleb 08-15-2010 11:59 PM

Breakfast:
Up & Go Liquid Breakfast 185

Lunch:
Chicken burrito 308
70g Pizza shapes 358

Dinner:
undecided

Dinner:

Diana3271 08-16-2010 07:10 AM

Hi Everyone! Have A Great Monday!

L R K 08-16-2010 09:10 AM

Hi All :wave:

Busy day today so no time for personals! I hope you all had lovely weekends!

Here is my plan for the day 8/16/20103

B - 2 slices WW multi-grain bread w/ natural peanut butter + Homemade smoothie w/ banana, strawberries, blueberries and soy milk

S - Carrot and cucumber sticks w/ hummus

L - Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese (Mushrooms and Chiclpeas make the "meat" then I added a ton of eggplant, zuchinni and tomatoes + onuon, garlic, spices etc. Made whole wheat fettucinie noodles to go with it)

S - Handful of organic tortilla chips w/ organic salsa

D - Miso Glazed Salmon w/ rice and green beans

Drinking: At least 2 cup green tea + 2L water throughout the day + 1 diet pepsi

Exercise: 30min brisk walk with the dog

Have a happy, healthy and OP day :)

love2b150 08-16-2010 09:33 AM

Good Morning Everyone,

I got up this morning at 6 weighed and laid back down. Got up 2 hours later and got on the scale again. Something I hadn't done in a week or so. Guess what? I am the exact same weight as last Monday 175.6. I'm not mad though, nor am I upset. Last night after eating the most PLANNED calories (actually late last night) I've ever eaten, I saw the light on in the kitchen so I came downstairs and joined my daughter and had some spinach & artichoke dip from Chili's with about 4 chips. I ate the smaller pieces (makes me feel better not to eat a whole big chip) then I ate 1/2 of a grapefruit that I had planned to eat for dinner but substituted for something else. I may have been a few ounces lighter if I had just stayed upstairs.

Hoping for a better day today overall with no slip ups. I'm gonna try to follow my menu as best I can. I didn't eat breakfast at 7 so I won't want my 10 o'clock snack and I have a meeting at the HS at 1p.m. which is my lunch time so my meals are gonna be at weird times. There's gonna be a back to school clothing giveaway for low income families down by where my husband works so I've decided to give the casual clothes I have and the clothes that the kids can't fit to them instead of the church down the street. There are no requirements for the church give away so anyone can come. This way I know children are being helped that need it, just like Dress for Success. So that brightens my day.

blueridgegirl 08-16-2010 09:50 AM

Good morning friends! Happy Monday! I tried to post Saturday but had some issue with my server and computer was taking forever to load pages, but I was eager to post and stay on track with daily reporting.

SATURDAY

breakfast - homemade pancake with homemade unsweetened applesauce (from our apple trees), one serving of natural pork sausage, coffee with splash of milk

lunch - arugula salad with a drizzle of lite caesar dressing, tuna salad sandwich with carrot, celery, onion, tomato, pepper (all from the garden). Iced unsweetened herbal tea to drink. One serving of homemade peach and blueberry cobbler - a recipe I found when googling "healthy peach recipe" with just a few tablespoons of oil, skim milk, whole wheat flour, not much sugar. It's peach season and trying to find a way to make treats without going all out.

snack - a few nibbles of peach/blueberry cobbler...yes, it was a healthy recipe but this is probably pushing it

dinner - raw carrot sticks, unsweetened herbal iced tea, and this homemade potato patty type thing - potato, sweet potato greens, onions, peppers, other garden veggies, all held together with a bit of egg and flour. Homemade peach sorbet (basically, peach with a bit of sugar - boiled, blended, frozen and chopped up) topped with some cacao nibs. This is an awesome alternative to ice cream - sorbet has no fat, and little sugar, but is creamy and cold and satisfying.

Exercise - 1 hour Nia DVD in my living room

SUNDAY

breakfast - homemade pancake made from a mix at the natural foods store that is just oat flour, barley flour, baking soda, baking powder. Topped with half a fresh peach. Two scrambled eggs.

lunch - whole wheat spaghetti with homemade basil pesto, handful of almonds for protein. (You can tell from my meals what is in season - peaches, basil, veggies, etc!)

snack - handful of chex mix (argh, the evil, dreaded chex mix...)

dinner - 1 tortilla, 1/2 can of fat free organic vegetarian refried beans, cheese. 1 serving lite ice cream with almonds.

Exercise: 90 minute dance class

Not bad - Sunday was definitely low on veggies, but am jazzed that I kept my weekend breakfast under control and had a smaller portion of pancake. At no point did I feel 'full' just satisfied, like I had enough. Scale has been hovering around 205 which is discouraging, but I tend to fluctuate a lot so I tell myself it won't take much to get back to onederland. I have been daily weighing, which I had gotten away from, which is an important way to keep me on track. Off to a good start today food-wise and headed to the gym in an hour for Nia and yoga classes! Let's make it a great one, everybody!

blueridgegirl 08-16-2010 09:53 AM

Keep Lookin - congrats on getting below 300! Sounds like you had a great day!

Lauren - your vegan bolognese sounds tasty.

Love2b - Yes, it feels great to get rid of old clothes that don't fit any more, especially if you know you are giving them to someone who can use them.

GettinFit 08-16-2010 10:23 AM

Happy Monday Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a great day!

Mine is going good so far. I got in a 3 mile walk first thing this morning. I'm also planning to do an upper body FIRM workout later this evening.

Food journal:

B: Cheerios, skim milk, banana, coffee w/flavored creamer
L: 2/3 Subway turkey sub, lf ice cream
D: grilled chicken, peas, Jello Mousse Sensations
S: pop chips, nectarine
Exercise: Walked 3 miles, FIRM Bootcamp 101 Weighted Ball workout

Vixsin 08-16-2010 10:39 AM

Hi everyone!
breakfast: yogurt, kashi, string cheese, apple, plum
lunch: chicken w/ black beans, string cheese, apple, salad w. light dressing
snack: baby carrots, string cheese, apple
supper: chicken and fresh green bean stir fry w. brown rice and huge salad
snack: frozen grapes

Hoping everyone has an on plan day!!!!

patchworkpenguin 08-16-2010 11:33 AM

August 15,

2 iced coffee 100

Jason’s Deli
½ cranberry walnut cookie 150
½ broc cheese soup 225
1/4 Pizza Fresco w chicken 175
= 650

Cheerios 150

Grilled chicken 300
grilled Corn 150
grilled veggies 80
= 530

grilled peaches 100
Reddi-whip 80
= 180

Total = 1,520

Exercise
Ped = 4,675

Weight,

Hubby went to practice welding at my parent's house, while I stayed home to clean out the fridge, and finish some other fun chores.

MrsDawsondn 08-16-2010 11:43 AM

I am so disappointed in myself. Things have seriously been out of wack over the weekend. I don't have internet at home so I couldn't post but I probably would've been too ashamed to post anyway. I had to come in today Thank God for accountability. Being broke, so broke that we don't have groceries in the house caused me to go into a tailspin. Today the kids started school and hubby and I were so broke we couldn't even buy school supplies. I was a little depressed about that and so the moment that we could borrow some money to get something to eat for the house we bought the cheapest food we could which as you know is nowhere near healthy on top of that we were stress eating so I had a bunch of junk that I had no business eating honestly. Ate over other peoples houses and their meals weren't as healthy as mines either. I felt like crap Friday night and couldn't sleep all night because I couldn't get comfortable enough to sleep(I sleep on my stomach). It was horrible. I just got paid and already I have no money because of bills out the butt. I can't even go grocery shopping and my fridge is nearly bare as we speak. It's really embarrassing honestly and thank God for grateful kids they haven't complained once but I know they are sad about it as well. Hubby hurt himself recently and is unable to work like he used to so no OT and a bunch of doctors visits for a month means we're living off my salary. not good we really have too many expenses and need to cut down but EVERy bill is a necessity and the only ONE bill we could cut he won't allow it because it is his ONLY outlet. I don't know what I'm gonna do. It's lunch and I haven't eaten yet don't have money to splurge on anything but I'll try to go the grocery store and get something inexpensive yet healthy. This is really depressing. But today is a new day and at least I'm posting right?

L R K 08-16-2010 12:26 PM

MrsD - :hug: I am sorry to hear you are going through such a a tough time. It will get better and yes, today is a new day. Keep your chin up. ANd remember we are all here to offer support if you need it, whenever you need it :hug:

MrsDawsondn 08-16-2010 01:22 PM

Thanks Lauren. Well the good news is that I was able to go to whole foods and get some fruit veggies and lunch. Man they are expensive but I hope it pays off in weightloss. :) Feeling a little bit better I have hope.

Diana3271 08-16-2010 01:32 PM

MrsDawsondn I'm glad things worked out and you are feeling better. :hug: Have you ever bought your organic veggies from your regular grocery store? I have found my regular grocery store to be pretty reasonable in that department. Although, I was needing some spinach for my omelets recently. We were by Whole Foods, so I just ran in there. Their brand of organic spinach was alot cheaper than I normally pay. I bought a couple bags of it. :D Gotta save money where I can. ;)

ETA: I also wanted to say that I am so sorry you and your family are having a rough time. I hope things turn around for you soon. :hug:

kcx 08-16-2010 01:59 PM

Today was my first week on WW. I went from 212.6 to 205.8! :carrot: :D

( oh yeah, and I got my period :dizzy: )

L R K 08-16-2010 02:26 PM

kcx - Welcome to the thread :welcome: and well done on that loss! :cp: