Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-01-2010, 06:34 AM   #1  
One day at a time :)

S/C/G: 157/134/122

Height: 5'3"

Smile *~* First Day of School Challenge *~*

Personally, I want to go into my sophmore year feeling my best, and I know I can do that by finishing off what I need to lose. As of this morning I'm at 137.8, and my goal is 122. I think I can definitely lose the 15 pounds in the three months I have until school, or at least come close enough to be happy with myself. Any other school-agers (high school, college, or otherwise) want to join me? Summer is a perfect time to up the activity, and all the cute fall clothing and bathing suits are a pretty nice incentive
ElanaRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:41 AM   #2  
I like ponies... and you?

S/C/G: 220/ticker/140

Height: 5'9"

I'll join you. I have more than 15 lbs to lose... but I'm hoping to be able to fit into a size 12 (at the largest, I'm currently a semi-loose size 16) by the first day of school (my Senior year of High School, in a new school). So yeah... I'm here.
Serbrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:49 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 154/see ticker/114

Height: 5'5

I only have a few pounds left to lose, but I want to be successfully maintaining by the time I start at a new college in autumn =D

It's a chance to make a whole new impression on people so let's do this!
Flamethrower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 05:48 PM   #4  
One day at a time :)

S/C/G: 157/134/122

Height: 5'3"

Let's go! I'm going to be away at camp for the first 3 weeks of summer, and I swear, it's like they try to make you gain weight. Dessert at lunch and dinner, ice cream and snacks (Junk!) every day, and carb- and fried food-heavy meals! PLUS canteen (a full day's worth of candy) on sundays! But my mom and I created a plan -- we're sending me with SUBSTITUTES for these unhealthy things (Apples, Jell-O pudding cups, GNU/Fiber One/South Beach bars) and letting me do a quiet weigh-in every Sunday. I'm also going to be running daily with a friend who wants to stay in shape for fall sports. That plus my daily camp activities will HOPEFULLY help keep me on track.
ElanaRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 05:50 PM   #5  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

heh...while I am not going to school I have a lot vested in my KIDS going to school. I have 2 weeks left in my current challenge and then I am in!

Summer is the hardest time for me. The kids are home and believe it or not all the fresh produce is trouble. Because then I cook. And I am a good cook.
ennay is offline   Reply With Quote