Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-09-2010, 09:46 PM   #76  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Continued prayers for all...

I was at 186 this morning but that may go up tonight as I had chili dogs...

Angie had her monthly BUNKO so I usually eat something she doesn't really care for but I like!

Tonight it was chili dogs...very good but not so good for sodium and calories...oh my...dang...

at least i got a full day in taping drywall and walking the dogs for 3 miles...

be good!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 11:01 AM   #77  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

I am up to 210.6 due to Aunt Flo making her appearance yesterday. I didn't work out yesterday either since I felt so blah by the time I got home from class. I'll try to at least walk today since my pants are pretty tight. I got a very good grade on my first lab assignment so I am feeling better about this science class. Have a great day!
blondebritbrat17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:48 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 260/ticker/160

Height: 5'6 1/2"

Services are over. I think dh and I are going to end up with kids for a while. Wonder how that will effect my weight loss?
toobig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 08:27 AM   #79  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

toobig - Still praying for you and the family.

I'm down another 1lb this week.

Last edited by MonteCristo; 06-11-2010 at 08:27 AM.
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 10:41 AM   #80  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

Still am at 210.6. I am going to Oklahoma to visit one of my best friends for the weekend for some good old fashioned girly fun. I also got my acceptance letter to the university of my choice yesterday and I start there in August! So I am very excited. Have a great weekend everyone!
blondebritbrat17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 02:40 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

yay, still been eating clean food for the most part. Trying to stick with 5 items or less in the ingredients--that makes it simple.

down to 184.4 this morning...i've been eating alot of dried fruit and nuts...and veggies!
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 05:22 PM   #82  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Hey TEAM ~

Well those chili dogs took me up a pound and I have managed to maintain it

Could have trouble this week-end too as we have family spending the night...off to the mud run tomorrow morning...then another BBQ tomorrow afternoon here.

No date night tonight as Angie is teaching a class at the yoga studio on Friday nights for the summer...bummer for me....so not sure what dinner is yet as I don't know if the company is coming for dinner or later...

make no mistake...I will eat

TOOBIG ~ Continued prayers as your family goes through this stressful and sad time

BRAT ~ Yipee for the college acceptance and have a great time with your friend!

MONTECRISTO ~ One pound down never to return!

JEN ~ Great job on the clean eating! How's school?

LISA ~ TERRA ~ ELANA ~ Hi

MRSAUGIE ~ Good to have you back...give the kiddo a hug for me

MINDY ~ School over yet? Angie is out next week.

Have a great week-end TEAM
Old 06-11-2010, 09:05 PM   #83  

EZ, i'm sure those chili dogs will come off in no time.

CONGRATS!!! Brat! That is awesome! I hope you have fun in Oklahoma, that is where my family lives now.

toobig, i am sorry for your loss! i pray for peace and comfort.

montechristo! good job.

Mrs. Augie...kiss that baby!!!!

School is horrible. I hate summer school. I lack the motivation to study and am making B's. Blah!
Old 06-11-2010, 11:05 PM   #84  

woohoo! can you say ENDORPHINS!!! i just danced/kickboxed/stretched with my whole rebounder, perfect pull up bar routine...and i did it for an hour...i feel great covered in sweat!
Old 06-12-2010, 07:07 AM   #85  
One day at a time :)

S/C/G: 157/134/122

Height: 5'3"

I had a really bad night last night at a friends birthday party. I don't even want to mention what I ate, but it was bad. I want to kick myself for messing up, and I just want to do my run and then curl up in bed and cry and not eat anything all day. I felt like crap when I woke up. I'm going to run five miles before my dance recital to see if I can attempt to tap into my glycogen reserves before I eat anything and MAYBE burn off some of the stuff from last night. Otherwise, it's salads, water, and fiber cereal all day. I feel so defeated, and I hate it because it's all my fault. I don't even think I should get on the scale because I'll probably be up three pounds (2 water, one real), but I want to SEE what my poor choices did. Consider it me kicking myself in the butt for doing this. AND I have my dance recital later and my babysitter just took in my costume. I don't even want to think about that...
ElanaRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 07:31 AM   #86  

Update: Wellllll the weigh in wasn't AS bad as I'd anticipated. I'm still up two pounds, but I'm giving at least half a pound of that to salt from some of the foods that I ate. I'm pretty sure I ate what the typical athlete SHOULD be eating, but a lot of this is bloat from the extra carbs/salt that my body isn't used to. So I'm going to go do a nice long run to clear my head before I take the stage later. I'm not going to update my tickers for a few days, just to give some of this a chance to get out of my system.

Last edited by ElanaRose; 06-12-2010 at 07:32 AM.
Old 06-12-2010, 08:03 AM   #87  

S/C/G: 260/ticker/160

Height: 5'6 1/2"

I think things are going to settle down here for a while. About to get a routine going, I think that is important for the little ones. Hope to get them into a summer program at the y next week.
toobig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 10:45 AM   #88  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Good Morning TEAM

Angie and I just got back from our walk this morning. My mil is here....sil/bil 2 nieces and a boyfriend just left for the mud run so we will take ma out to breakfast since it is her birthday today.

Angie, my daughter and daughter will do the mud run next week before we go camping.

Not great weigh in this morning...stoill 188...but it was pizza last night...good but not so good for the weight and sodium! I did behave with the beer though

TOOBIG ~ A routine is very important for the kids right now....anything they can "count" on to help them through this tough time is great...good job on caring for them

ELANA ~ Kiddo it was just one night Way to rebound Have a great dance!

JEN ~ now that is a nice way to start the week-end

Have a great day TEAM
Old 06-12-2010, 01:00 PM   #89  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Well we took mom out to breakfast for her birthday and I had the San Francisco scramble...probably a bit high in calorie and I took the home fries instead of the fruit....it was a balance though 'cause Angie took the fruit

Luckily for me the scramble won't be with me long....

me and eggs don't stay friends long.....
Old 06-12-2010, 03:06 PM   #90  

Good day so far Got out and ran 4.3 miles with my mom. For breakfast I had some Fiber One with milk, as per usual, but for lunch just now I toasted 1/2 of a flatbread roll up that I like and mashed up some avocado and put a little lemon juice in it. It tasted just as good as chips and guacamole! That plus some watermelon on the side; dee-lish! Hope everyone's having a great day!