Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-25-2009, 03:08 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 211.8/211.8/170

Height: 5' 5"

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

my husband and i are trying to conceive... any pointers? lol

again, congrats!!
dmblover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 11:10 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 311/241/235 mini

Height: 5'7"

Everyone, your out pour of support is quite touching. I gasped with excitement, shock, and fear all in one when my digital test said "yes" I totally shocked my DH when I came home and he was annoying me and couldn't understand why I was so anxious and I just threw it up to his face and said this is why!! Not the best way I wanted to tell him, and all my "ideas" went out the door because I couldn't take it anymore lol We are both so thrilled - yet I am so scared of having problems because I have a lot of bottom belly fat (I call it my pouch). I had my eggs and bacon this AM for breakfast, and have my nuts and veggies packed with me for my snack, plan to have a salad for lunch, and probably some chicken and veggies for dinner. I do have a 2 mile walk for cancer tonight and my DH is worried about the heat for me, but I know I will be fine!!

I don't feel too hungry, and the scale went down to 246 today. I know someone who lost 50 pounds healthily while pregnant but all I want is a healthy one!! It's our first :-)

DMBlover: A friend told me to do the deed the 10th, 12th, 14th, 16th, 18th, 20th, and 22nd day of your cycle. The first day of your period counts as day 1. We actually weren't trying, did the deed on my 11th day and then nothing after that due to schedules. Well, surprise, that theory works!!
Missunderstood is offline   Reply With Quote