Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-09-2009, 02:54 PM   #31  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

Today I went shopping. It was my motivation today. I loved the blouses I found an some cute shoes with tons of bright flowers covering them. I came running home and got bathed and redressed (I shopped straight after workout) and threw on something pretty cute and flirty. I am waiting for family to come in now. I feel good and have a fun evening planned. My better life I guess is my motivation.
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 02:58 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 226.4/219.4/176.4

Height: 5'3

What motivated me was stepping on the scale and seeing the number 250. It was a shocker. About ten years ago I never thought I'd be someone who'd weigh 200 lbs. Gradually I became used to it and never thought I'd let myself get to a number like 250. Well, I reached 250 this winter, but I'm NOT about to let myself get used to my new weight with passive acceptance like I did when I reached the 200 milestone.
the right direction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:31 PM   #33  
Persevere! You can!

S/C/G: 234/178/134

Height: 5'5"

My motives are silly, they are selfish, they are petty, but they are what motivates me. They are what makes me reach for the fruit, not the cake, what makes me go down to the gym, not across to the kitchen. You may not agree with them, but they are why I want to be thin,

- I want a boyfriend. When I was thinner, I got lots of attention from men. It has been a criminal amount of time since I had sex, and I haven't felt any affection or even had a nice compliment in months and months and months. When I am thin I'm going to meet a wonderful man who I will have extremely raunchy sex with!
- I want to wear nice clothes. I have a wardrobe full of skinny clothes, and £7,000 tucked away to buy skinny clothes when I get down to goal. I am going to look HOT!
- I don't want to be picked on by kids. I am going to start a teacher-training course next year and I do not want to be the fat teacher. I am going to be the hot teacher!
- I want to climb mountains, dance on a pole and do a triathlon! I'm really into my sports and really into exercise. I love hillwalking, and there is a hillwalking club at my uni, but I've never felt fit enough. There are also pole dancing classes up the road from me. I really want to enrol in them, but I'm too self-conscious! I also really want to do a triathlon.
- I want my ex's jaw to drop. My ex treated me really badly and I would LOVE to see his face as I strut past him looking hot as ****.
- I want to be wild and free! I've never played spin the bottle or strip poker, I've never done cartwheels in the park or kissed a stranger in the dark. I've never sung karaoke and I've never danced crazily in a nightclub. I've lost most of my youth to being fat and it needs to stop before I wake up and I'm a fat, lonely old lady.
- I want to do my family proud. My mum and I had a tough relationship before she died; I think she struggled with her weight too and I think it would break her heart to see the struggle I'm having. My dad and brother are nice and thin and fit and I want to be as nice and thin and fit as them, and I want them to be able to actually love me. I can't see how they could possibly love me when I'm this hideous, but when I'm thin they will finally be able to, and I can't wait.

Last edited by georgiad; 05-09-2009 at 03:33 PM.
georgiad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:18 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 202.5/189/120

Height: 5'2

Nothing motivates me, thats my problem. I don't have any children so that's no good. On days when i am happy and its sunny i like going for a walk, but i would rather lay down and sunbathe that even think of exercising, i used to swim but can't afford the membership anymore and it just feels pointless doing anything on my own, the only exercise i enjoy is chasing my cat around the garden in the summer, which doesn't last long cos he is littler than me so gets tired quicker. I hate cooking, and don't really like many healthy foods, so eat convenience meals, snack foods and takeaway. My boyfriend doesn't want to lose weight so i don't get any moptivation for him. I just can't see anything nice about losing weight apart from the end result and even the thought of that doesn't motivate me. I'm a lost cause destined to be fat for the rest of my life.

Last edited by roobear; 05-12-2009 at 08:31 PM.
roobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:24 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/155

Height: 5'6

I want to add a new motivation.

I spend alot of time on my computer, so my computers background is my work out schedule. I had got the basic from Chalean extreme, but i've moved work outs around, added different work outs on different days, i set one or 2 days for rest; as my background i always see it, and can feel accountable for it.

EDIT: just fixed a typo

Last edited by Jinksie; 05-10-2009 at 03:25 PM.
Jinksie is offline   Reply With Quote