Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-14-2008, 10:43 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 170/143/125

Height: 5'4"

blondebritbrat
iriswhispers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 12:00 PM   #107  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 255/255/155

Height: 5'7"

I am so sorry to hear about your Mom blondebritbrat17
cakses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 12:01 PM   #108  
Starting Over

I am stuck at 175 - just like Gary I have no idea why (maybe it was the Outback, Little Caesar and movie food this weekend?).....

Starting over properly today. In fact I am off to eat a healthy breakfast and go work out!
Old 12-15-2008, 10:40 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

Thanks guys for all the well wishes/prayers/hugs. It is appreciated. I am doing a bit better today. I talked to my mom a bit more today on the phone and I think she realized the word terminal scared me a lot and she just basically said that they just don't know how much time she has left but it's not like X amount months to a year like what they did with my dad 6 years ago so that made me feel a lot better. So we're not at that point yet apparently which she didn't really clarify on Sunday which scared me A LOT. That word "terminal" is still hard for my mind to grasp though with it being used to describe my mother. It is really hitting me though now that I will not have my mother like most people my age (mid 20s) until my 40s-50s so I am upset about that but I am trying not to dwell on it. I really wish I had a sibling even more so now to just cry with and not have all the burden of needing to know where important paperwork is and etc.

Today was an awful day really until I talked to her on the phone so I wasn't too OP for dinner. But I had really not had very many calories for the day due to the fact I had no appetite so.. I figure I didn't do too much damage. I'm going out to eat with more co-workers tomorrow night to the Outback for another holiday celebration. It's been a long time since I've been to the Outback so I've kind of forgotten what their menu is like but I do know to stay away from their blooming onion blossom thingie. :-) Fortunately I don't like onions or at least my stomach doesn't.

have a great night!

Last edited by blondebritbrat17; 12-15-2008 at 10:40 PM.
blondebritbrat17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 10:50 PM   #110  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

hugs KIDDO!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 02:47 AM   #111  
Starting Over

Had another "off" day. Nothing too major but I didn't workout. Must get this under control now before it's too late and I get a case of the lazies! I will work out tomorrow after work no matter what!
Old 12-16-2008, 08:54 PM   #112  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Brit- Hang in there. I know it is tough.

I have had food poisoning that has had me suffering for the last 24 hours. Hey, I have lost a little weight. Not much fun though.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 01:00 PM   #113  
Starting Over

I am so lame - skipped working out again but I did do some push ups. No cardio in days though. Now we are having a big "blizzard" (silly WA thinks 2-6" is a blizzard) and with my DS home it's going to be harder to get workouts in. Just going to have to push harder, even if it means working out at home.

Still 175 btw
Old 12-17-2008, 03:49 PM   #114  
Stepping Up

S/C/G: 228/ticker/160

Height: 5ft 9.5

much love brit. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

down to 211.6
PrettyPaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:08 AM   #115  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

Well guys I've not been too bad but not perfect either this week with my eating plan. I didn't quite count on so much food being at work meaning cookies,etc. I restrained until yesterday then I had three smallish/medium sized very good chocolate chip cookies. Haven't been able to work out either since I've had a lot of impromptu things that popped up to go do after work as well. I won't be on here for a couple of days I'm leaving to go on a trip to the Austin area and won't be back for a couple of days. See ya!
blondebritbrat17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 09:13 AM   #116  
Ija
Extra gluten

S/C/G: 286/135/135

Christmas came a week early for me --175!
Ija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 11:31 AM   #117  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Okay, here is the news. After a combination of bad turkey, plus eating more calories daily, I am down to 196.4. That is almost three pounds. Knock me over with a feather. I am really hoping for 195 by Christmas. That would be delightful.

Well, the storm has struck. Just had to help my son get out of the driveway, to then get stuck in the road. Luckily a nice man pulled him back onto the road where he slowly creeped his way on up the road. We live in the country, which doesn't help. We'll probably see a plow by Christmas. I shoveled for a good 30 min. There is my cardio workout for the day. Unfortunately, that barely put a dent in it.

Drina- Merry Christmas. Must feel great.

Brit- There was food all over my school yesterday. Good thing I've decided to up my calories so I could indulge a bit. We had a snow day today so it looks like I can dodge the goodie bullet.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 05:15 PM   #118  
Starting Over

Congrats Drina and mtiger on your losses!

I have been slacking a lot lately. Remedied that after work today and swam for 45 minutes and I feel 110% better. I swear when I skip working out, I start to feel so lethargic and lazy. Strange isn't it?
Old 12-20-2008, 06:06 PM   #119  
Jig, Don't Jog

S/C/G: 185.2/154.6/135

Height: 5'5"

Hi All Still working on reading through all of the posts I've missed..
I found out that Comcast is having a LOT of troubles lately... so much so that my boyfriend told me that World of Warcraft is even seeing the issues and taking supreme action (wowiee!!)

Well... not really up, not really down.. Not really tracking, either--so I know that's where that problem is But, hey-- I'm 23 lbs less than I was last year at this time, and I call that an AWESOME achievement! I made some cookies last night-- they're Peanut Butter Nutella Cookies... Everyone else seems to like them! lol

I'm completely snowed in, and haven't even been able to work since Wednesday!!! No telling how long this trend is going to last.. The worst part is that I have to DRIVE OUT to all of the places I work to get my paychecks

Anyhoo-- Hope everyone has an awesome Weekend-Before-Christmas! Best of luck to everyone on achieving their goals!!!
weegreenlassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 06:44 PM   #120  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Have a safe trip BRAT...always wanted to go to Austin. Awesome DRINA! Congratulations. Same to you "oh woe is me last week" girl MINDY . I really need to take lessons from you gals. Isn't it strange CAKSES how a little activity can get us up and moving....so why do we (I) rest so much when I am tired? You be careful driving in that snow KAT! My daughter got to drive in it for the first time this week with recent snow in our area...she wasn't too happy about it!

Well gals I seem to be stuck at my weight...I can't seem to shake it down a bit. I was at 178 for 3 straight days...been a long time since I was that high for a few days. I guess it is the comfort food thing. I seem to eat more...maybe I was a bear in another life and I am taking food in for my hibernation? OR it could be those tortilla chips and Colorado burrito for Friday night Mexican...I split my plate but I am sure there were plenty of calories in half a plate for one dinner....so don't feel sorry for me

Enjoy your Sunday as we prepare for the birth of the child
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote