Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-09-2008, 10:17 AM   #76  

S/C/G: 170/143/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZMONEY View Post
IRIS ~Teach me how to ration my beer
Honestly I'm usually not so good with it but I'm in overdrive right now trying to lose a few pounds before going home! Also I know that between now and then there are THREE events (in only 12 days!) that will involve drinking and food, so I'm on my guard.

Mtiger, let us know how your new plan works. It stinks to be stuck in a plateau and I wish you the best!

cakses, congrats on moving the ticker! mine just moved in the WRONG direction, dang it!

I just love these holiday smileys! Keep kicking it, team!
iriswhispers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 11:16 AM   #77  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

Hey guys! i'm back down to the 230s again. I think my body needed that day of rest. Now to get back into exercise before the laziness sets in.. haha

I have a busy week this week but I will make sure there's room andtime in it to work my hiney off! hehe

cakses! high fives on the ticket movement! yay!!
mountain mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 01:19 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

So I am home again sick today. After I pooped out so quickly yesterday after going to my doctor's appointments I figured better play it safe than sorry and stay home one more day and also study a bit for my final I have tonight. I am going to confess something on here for accountability. My favorite chinese take out restaurant-I finally got their website to work on my computer-figured out it was some firewall stuff on my computer blocking the website and I got the nutritional data for some of the stuff we order from them two to three times a week. YOWEEE.. Despite me only eating about half of what I am given I'm still eating a whopping 900 and something calories for my meal that I usually get from there. And that is only an approximate guess since on the chart it says approximate since we may be given more or less. WOW.. So no more ordering from there so much since 2 to 3 times a week is still kind of ridiculous. If I want kung pao chicken I'll cook it here at home. First I have to learn how though. I'm not too good with ethnic type foods. A lot of what we get there is not fried so we "thought" or wanted to think that it was "healthier". I plan on showing my hubby the nutritional data when he gets home tonight since he is complaining about his weight as well. Probably what will do it for him and me as well even more so is the number crunching that I'm about to do to show him how much we still spend eating "out" since we have other financial goals we are starting to talk about seriously like saving up for a house and etc. We have improved a lot though. We used to grab fast food at least for one meal per day.

Just had to get that out here for some accountability. Of course I got the bright idea to look it all up online after I had already ordered it and chowed down on my take out order. D'oh. Have a great day!

Last edited by blondebritbrat17; 12-09-2008 at 01:37 PM.
blondebritbrat17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:37 PM   #79  
Stepping Up

S/C/G: 228/ticker/160

Height: 5ft 9.5

well im down a couple ounces guys... sigh¬!
PrettyPaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:45 PM   #80  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

HI TEAM....no time to post but I have read your sad-sad stories....wink
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 12:24 AM   #81  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 255/255/155

Height: 5'7"

Down another pound - hoping this week is a big one, but honestly will be happy to make it to the 176 I had promised myself for my TBL challenge. Anything more is just extra to be proud of!
cakses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:46 AM   #82  

Hey all, I think i'm safely in the 230s now 238 and holding. I weighed in like 3-4 hours earlier than usual and i'm still down a bit so i'm happy. I think taking that one day off from exercise on monday really helped boost me into losing again.. so im happy

Cakses! Good luck on reaching you BL goal, girl!
Old 12-10-2008, 12:21 PM   #83  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 255/255/155

Height: 5'7"

Thanks fauxtini I just came over here to report the good news. I made it!!!!

Now onto losing before Christmas. I don't want to gain 4-5 pounds like I did on Thanksgiving weekend and have it take a week and a half to come off again. I am focusing on weight training as well as cardio now, and although I am sore I am feeling great!
cakses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 05:13 PM   #84  
Stepping Up

S/C/G: 228/ticker/160

Height: 5ft 9.5

down another couple ounces ladies...and gent

its happening very slowly but hopefully itll start kicking up a notch now my bowels are starting to normalise... upping the water intake has helped no end!
PrettyPaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:54 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

Well today I went back to work. So I am tired now. Did get some good news about some things so now I don't have as much running around to do after work and can relax and rest. Everyone had chili today in their lunchboxes for lunch since it is so cold here right now. I wanted some so badly since it smelled so good so I stopped off Walmart on my way home got some gas as well and ran in and got some ground turkey breast and made my own healthier/lower calorie version of it. Hit the spot when I had a bowl. Got all my clothes I had ordered online with free shipping and a bunch of coupons I had gotten and I have some new goal pants to fit into since I got 18s thinking they would be very tight but I can't even get them zipped. So that was some motivation since they are very nice pants that I got on clearance marked down from $80 dollars to $15. So that will be a new goal. Baby steps I think is best for me.

Sounds like all of you are doing great! Congrats to those with a loss! :-)
blondebritbrat17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 09:01 PM   #86  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

I am back from my mini-break and working hard. Did a nice tough workout today and felt great. TOM arrived today without any gain, so we shall see what happens next. 195 is a gift I want for myself for Christmas.

Cakses- Good for you on meeting your gaol. Wish I could say the same. I do have one more week though.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 10:06 PM   #87  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Great job ladies. No gain or loss today on the scale. Had burritos for dinner....hummm...maybe one too many....dang!

Other than that eating was normal beer was below normal....and that is a good thing!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 11:01 PM   #88  

Tomorrow is one of my weigh in days. I will let youknow how itgoes in the AM. I just finished a yoga booty ballet dvd and am thinking some weight training while i watch 'The Unit' online should give me a good boost for the weigh inhehe
Old 12-11-2008, 09:34 AM   #89  

235.4!!! WOW! I'm so happy right now.. 2 days ago i was 238! I think my day off earlier in the week inaddition to jump starting right back in to exercise the nest day jumpstarted somethng within! yay! hehe
Old 12-11-2008, 11:15 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 170/143/125

dang! got a bit off track today! food, food, food... and then frozen yougurt w/ m&m's. and no exercise. crap.

Tomorrow is my epidemiology final exam, hopefully going to take a jog and eat a good lunch first and have a clear, healthy-feeling head!

How is everyone doing? Only 2 weeks till Christmas, and I am feeling the pinch to get back into my jeans before I fly home!
iriswhispers is offline   Reply With Quote