Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-29-2007, 02:11 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'7

I wake up at 5:30 every morning AND I work ten hour days...
I take a walk during break, and sometimes I even jog then. When I get home, I jog in place while watching TV, spend 10 minutes on my abs, and work out with hand weights for 15.

When there is a will, there is a way

I also ride my bike to work. It's around ten miles each way, but I do it anyway.
NightengaleShane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 03:59 PM   #17  

Height: 5'8

when i feel lazy or too tired to work out, i just start thinking about how... well im not a very positive person on myself, i try to be hard on myself because that tends to push me even more.. but yea i just tell myself such things as; do you want to continue being fat & then i get up and do what i got to do.. sorry for being so negative but thats what i do.
pinupdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 07:52 PM   #18  
Wow...It knows my name...

S/C/G: 205/184/140

Height: 5'5"

I love 3FC and can easily sit the whole day reading posts and what-not and I especially dislike "exercise" you know the whole "i'm going to spend an hour in the gym dangit!" but I like to walk so what I do... when I can be bothered (i'm naughty) is say okay I'm going to walk for 10 minutes... So I walk for 10 minutes straight, stop in the middle of the path and walk back. That means that I've walked for 20 minutes, and to be honest that really works for me - I feel like I'm almost tricking my negativity. If you try that you'll love it. Even if you say "i'm going to walk for five minutes" by the time you get back home thats 10. Good luck!!
seranab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 10:28 PM   #19  
Blonde Bimbo

S/C/G: 250+/144/135

Height: 5' 4"

You just gotta force yourself to do it until you get past the initial hump. There will come a point where the exercise will give you more energy, and help wipe away the tired feeling.
almostheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 10:43 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 209/209/160

Height: 5'9

That's right. It's tough in the beginning. Your body isn't used to it, you'll feel hungry, tired and maybe even sore. But after a week or two, you'll be singing! You'll start to feel better and have more energy. It's really, really true.

And think about maintaining. When you've finally lost all the weight you want to lose, good exercise habits are CRUCIAL to keeping it off!
baffled111 is offline   Reply With Quote