Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-21-2007, 10:25 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 170/167/120

Height: 5'8"

Default Newbie here, mostly at wit's end...

Okay, so as you guys can tell I'm fairly new to the forum. I'm 5'8" and weigh 165-167 pounds, which is just starting to be in the "overweight" end of the BMI range. But I KNOW I'm not healthy. Trust me you guys, this is not extra muscle we're talking about.

I have had a problem since I was 5 years old: I binge. I graze. Constantly, and mostly at night or when I'm bored. And you know what? I can't stop. I'm 17, and the only things I wear are dark-wash jeans and navy blue or black t-shirts. (To disguise the backfat.) Lately it seems the dream of ever wearing something cute like a bikini is too far out of reach to even consider. I just need some place where I can be accountable, you know? Someplace I can go instead of binging, and people actually understand what I'm going through. I'm trying to lose this weight now, and I don't want to ever say "I'll start again tomorrow" again as long as I live.
Prada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 02:53 PM   #2  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 172/165/135

Height: 5'7

Default I was there too

Here are a few things that i do when I know that I'm going to binge

Bath
Shave My Legs
Read
Drink a flavored bottle of water
Call a friend

Although until I could get my binging under control I just kept all of that food out of sight!!

Hope this helps even a little!
JennRod is offline   Reply With Quote