Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-12-2007, 09:16 PM   #31  

S/C/G: healthy

Height: 5'7.5"

LoL @ the dreaded back fat . That's how I can tell I'm at my heaviest (right now); the horrible bra line back fat. I'd say that's first to go, then my boobs and thighs. My stomach and love handles are always the last. In fact, I don't even remember the last time I didn't have love handles. I think I must have been born with them, hehe.
misslis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 09:17 PM   #32  
Happy New Rears!

It's weird how the weight comes off, maybe I am losing it in my thumbs or toes or something. Maybe my appendix lost 10 pounds, I dunno
ThinGirl in FatBody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 09:58 PM   #33  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 255/255/155

Height: 5'7"

I have only lost just shy of 8 pounds but I am taping everywhere too and keeping a record so I can really see where I came from and I am losing the most in my waist and upper thighs and right underneath my boobs, like where you would measure for the band size of a bra. Those are going down quite a bit. Everywhere else is a small or no change so far.
cakses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 10:22 PM   #34  
Nursing Momma

S/C/G: 312/247/212

Height: 5 ft 7 in

I gain all over and tend to lose a little bit from everywhere. This can be good and bad. Good because progress is being made, but bad because it seems slow when you're waiting to drop another size.
jennylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 10:28 PM   #35  
Blonde Bimbo

S/C/G: 250+/144/135

Height: 5' 4"

The first places I lost were my face, bust, and believe it or not...hands and feet. I had to drop a size in shoes and 2 sizes in rings. Sadly, I also had to drop a couple cups in bra sizes...and I was NOT wanting to lose weight there. Oh well. It goes where it goes. And my tummy, butt and thighs are always last to go.
almostheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 06:21 AM   #36  
Wow...It knows my name...

S/C/G: 205/184/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey79sf View Post
the only reason i lost around my upper arm is because i had to have a surgery in the arm pit and the doctor pointed out the fact that he had "tighten" it up while he was in there LOL i told him he should have went hog wild and fixed my whole body
Looooooool this made me laugh because I would have said EXACTLY the same thing to the Doctor... actually I prob would have got angry with him! lol.
seranab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 06:55 AM   #37  
Happy New Rears!

I can't afford to lose anything from my boobs! lol
ThinGirl in FatBody is offline   Reply With Quote