UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2005, 01:34 AM   #121  

I hate 20-20 games, think they're silly (yes, that is because Australia got their butts kicked on Monday, I am still distressed and in deep mourning, and everyone at work is picking on me)

Maybe he was out and left his car at home coz he was drinking again. Boys...angst...I miss it!!!

I'm off to the gym, if I can peel my eyes open, I'm so tired!
Old 06-16-2005, 02:55 AM   #122  

Excuse me, I know I'm not from the UK, but I can come and play with you all?

I just about cried laughing at Goth Girl's fart references in the gym, and figured you lot were my kinda people.

Kylee
x
Old 06-16-2005, 04:54 AM   #123  

Hi Miss Kylee!!!! Veggie can she stay please please pretty please????? Us Kylies/Kylees gotta stick together.

It's raining and miserable again here, horrid weather, and I'm about to walk out in it, I've got legs on today, I am wearing a short-for-me skirt to celebrate my newly found calfs!!! (calves should be the plural I suppose but I didn't want you to think the spotted cow had given birth!!!)
Old 06-16-2005, 06:26 AM   #124  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

well done finding your calfs! It's too cold to bare mine! Still wrapped up in jeans and JUMPERS!
Old 06-16-2005, 08:40 AM   #125  

The more Kylies/Kylees the better I say.
Old 06-16-2005, 08:55 AM   #126  

*claps and looks all pleased*

Thanks.... I USED to live in the UK, if that helps?
Old 06-16-2005, 09:12 AM   #127  

Yay even better then.
Old 06-16-2005, 11:12 AM   #128  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Hi MissKylee.. welcome to our little group of FCUKers Haven't written that for a while, so felt I must

AM off to curves in a mo, it's already 100 degrees and I've just watered the garden and am sweating like the proverbial pig.. not showering before curves either... they'll have to put up with my pig like smell, cos I'll only sweat again while I'm there! Don't want to waste water, it's not a good thing to do in a dessert state...

Back soon. PS> I fart my way round the circuit most times... thought it was only me as when I asked my friend if she gets extreme wind while doing it, she tells me she would NEVER do that and if she feels one brewing, she holds it in... my bum muscles aren't that good, I could never do it, and the way mine rip roar out, if I did manage to hold 'em in, I'd either pop, or fly around the room backwards
Old 06-16-2005, 12:47 PM   #129  

Hello all.
Well today at some point I reached the old age of 41!!! I say at some point 'cos I don't know what time I was born into this old world of ours, but I started the celebrations at about 08:00hrs, with proper coffee and coissants for breakfast..hot and straight from the oven..
There are 4 in a tin so I had 2 for brekkie and 1 for lunch so I have 1 left over for tomorrow
Tonight 2 friends and me are going to The Angel Hotel for a meal and then on Saturday 4 of us are going for a great Indian meal in town. Nothing like spreading the celebrations over a few days, what?!!!!
Don'tknow what I am going to wear yet but its very muggy out there. Perhasp we are in for a thunder storm tonight. Hope so. It'll clear the air.

Anyway I'll be back tomorrow hopefully. I have had so much trouble getting an internet connection latelly.... :somo:
Old 06-16-2005, 01:02 PM   #130  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Teel... you're breakfast and lunch sound delish! Glad you enjoyed it for your birthday. Have a afab time at the Angel this evening. I've not been there in years, in fact I think it's been over ten, but they've always done a beautiful spread of grub... never worried about the cals back then either ( and I was already fat).

So Happy Happy Birthday to you... you young lady you. Enjoy YOUR day. xx

WEll I have sweated at curves, no farting this morning though which I'm sure was a blessed relief for the other women sweating along side me. Hannah is babysitting three trogs this week, they're about to go swimming and I fancy a dip myself, but I'll wait until they've had their hour and come back in to watch a movie and then I'll do a few laps and then a few mins of floating like I'm a lady of leisure while I top up my tan.

Must use time wisely before hand though to clean up this place we call home. Have a wonderful day all.
Old 06-16-2005, 02:33 PM   #131  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

S/C/G: 260/156/148-152

Height: 5 9

He's still offline.

I've decided I don't care overly. I've been happy for the past couple of years without him in my life. (not that he was in my life before those couple of years, but I wasn't necessarily as happy then). I don't need him, it would just be interesting to know what's going on. Why do men do this. They pester you to go out like you wouldn't believe then just disappear straight after. Not that it was a date...

Seriously, at the moment I'd rather just be friends with him anyway and I'd hate it if he doesn't emerge because he thinks I want more from this than he does.

Ah well, if he doesn't emerge it's his loss
Old 06-17-2005, 07:10 AM   #132  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Happy Birthday TEEL!

YP1, men are wierdos! I have one tagging along all day! He's definately wierd!
Old 06-17-2005, 10:17 AM   #133  

Ooh happy birthday Teel
Old 06-17-2005, 11:49 PM   #134  
Determined to Lose!!!

Talking Hiya Babes...

Hi girls... It's been a while, but I'll try and quickly catch up: Happy Birthday Teel! YP, a date?! Yay! Well... if nothing else, at least you enjoyed your 'not really a date', right? If he is interested, he may just be trying to play it cool... just wait and see. Like you said, you're not really interested in a full blown relationship right now anyway... but I feel you on the frustration - it's just the principle, isn't it? We will probably never understand why men do this, but rest assured when the right one comes along you won't have to deal with the silly 'be cool' crap for the rest of your life!

Kylie, Your recipe looks fab! I will have to ask a few questions before I create a disaster though... just a bit confused about the sauce... anyway, I'll try it next week...

OK, back from hols... had a 2lb scare. turns out it was water - YAY! and am back to my tracker weight. Good b/c I felt like a fraud. I wasn't about to slide that thing backward after all the effort it took to slide it forward and I wasn't about to give my avatar back either! Anyway, I have the Walk for Life tomorrow... hubby and I went to bed at a ridiculously early hour (something like 9:30 *feeling ashamed*) and ended up doing a 'test run' for tomorrow by accident b/c we want to leave the house around 4 am to beat the other walkers to London.

Somehow I managed to injure my achiles heel. I look like a YOB when I walk, but honestly it's a limp! I have no idea when this happened, but I remember it was slightly sore when I first began my exercise routine. Anyway, I will hobble thru that walk if it kills me! I just hope it's nothing serious. I've already got one busted leg, I don't need trouble with my one 'good one' Listen to me! I'm only 27! This is why my big arse needs to lose weight

Last edited by BIGGIRL27; 06-17-2005 at 11:54 PM.
Old 06-18-2005, 04:53 AM   #135  
Always drink your water..

S/C/G: 215/198.5/119

Height: 5'1"

Welcome back, Tammara and belated happy birthday, Teel!!

Janey
Closed Thread