UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 10-24-2004, 08:33 AM   #16  

Can I vote Cathy on the show?
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 03:17 PM   #17  
Gym'll fix it!!

I can't help it Diana..she really gets my goat whatever that means I hope she does'nt win she should be voted off at the earliest possibility to be honest I have'nt formed an opinion yet on who should win have you I think Aaron is a go-getter he's not bad on the eyes either he'll certainly make the "hunk" category once he loses his belly btw, has anyone noticed that even on the younger contestants that they don't have fat they have flab usually when a young person is overweight the weight is solid..firm if you can understand what I mean and older people have softer flabby bits but on this show all them are flabby even Dana who was 21 yrs old..she weighed 167lbs but she had rolls of fat and was really flabby..she was in worse shape than me!! I must admit I did'nt feel so bad after seeing the show cuz the other young girl is in worse shape than me too
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 04:16 PM   #18  
A Mom

S/C/G: 227/206/147

Height: 5' 2"

Nice Cathy, make yourself feel better at some other poor girls expense jsut kidding, know what you mean, although I'm a flab girl.
Okay what day wa the show on again, I don't want ot miss it. I'm bad at remembering names, so I don't have a feeling about anyone as I can't even remember them.
Gotta run,
Diana
DewCan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 09:06 PM   #19  
Gym'll fix it!!

uh-oh..hope you know that its on tonight Diana i'll be watching I like seeing other people being put through their paces I watched the "Swan" last night too that show simply amazes me they could make a horses arse look good
Old 10-27-2004, 12:45 AM   #20  

Thumbs up

i should be on that show the only way i would ever work out for 5 hrs would be if i was on that show. i try so hard to lose weight but i just can't get motivated. the show nonite was alright. i don't think any of the players know about weight loss. last week matt said he wasn't going to lose much but the first week of a diet is when you loose the most weight. anyhow i am starting my new diet and we will see how that goes.

WISH ME LUCK

http://www.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/3...weight.pngWISH ME LUCK
goodangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 02:06 AM   #21  
A Mom

S/C/G: 227/206/147

Height: 5' 2"

Cathy you had me laughing out loud with the Swan comment. i didn't watch that one, but I did watch the biggest loser tonight. I felt so bad for those that stayed the same, and felt horrible for the guy who gained. Been there done that.

Good luck angel, you can do it!! Your'e new here aren't you, looks like that was your first post. This site has really helped me. Okay I went off it for a while and gained back 12 pounds. Now I'm back and hoping that this time I'll be smart and stay on.
DewCan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 10:17 AM   #22  

I watched the show on Tuesday and I have to say I did not enjoy it at all. When they were weighing in and so depressed afterwards I got really upset that none of the personal trainers even once mentioned the facts about water weight or how the idea of how working out for five hours a day tend to gain muscle which weighs more than fat.

I am not sure I even want to watch it anymore. I might just log on to the website and read about their progress from there.

Dale
Trixi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 11:18 AM   #23  
Gym'll fix it!!

GoodAngel

I watched the biggest loser too and I must say so far that obnoxious fella that played that horrible trick on Lizzeth is the BIGGEST LOSER if you did'nt see it she is the smallest one on their team hence she has got to go but she worked really hard while this other guy Dave (I think his name is) was a lazy then when it was time to vote off a team member this horrible guy who thinks he has a sense of humour when in reality its just sarcasm said "well..i'm sorry to have to do this to you Dave (pause) I choose Lizzeth" if looks could kill then the look that Lizzeth threw his way would have dropped him right there I'm looking forward to seeing him get the boot.

I agree Diana this lot is clueless about weightloss and the whiner of the group said "do we have to reduce our calories even more?" or something to that effect and most of them seemed to think they'd have whopping losses of 10lbs did'nt they? they were sat around saying "i'd be happy with 10lbs loss this week" I'd think something was wrong if I lost weight like that I was shocked to see that a few of them had stayed the same tho' that really surprised me and for the six of them to only lose a total of 3lbs was weird

Dale..you've got to keep watching even if its just to look at all the goodies they are being tempted with
Old 10-28-2004, 12:42 PM   #24  

wish i could get this channel...... email the tv company cat and tell them the british contingent of fatties wants to see it too

why do waych everything and anything connected with losing weight
tootoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 02:33 PM   #25  
Gym'll fix it!!

Cuz its funny
Old 10-29-2004, 10:34 PM   #26  

Okay, I might watch it again....ya I wll....like cat says....cause it's funny even when I get p!@sed off I still want to see more!

Dale
Trixi is offline   Reply With Quote