September weigh in

You're on Page 3 of 6
Go to
  • Nice one!! Bet the docs were impressed!!

• Great Job Heavensbug
  • Thanks ladies!

Yes, he was suitably impressed! He said it was a nice steady loss and not to go mad as it could all pile on again.

To celebrate we've just been to the PYO down the road and gorged our selves on Strawberries, raspberries and blackberries! YUM!

I now have some lushious looking green beans to go with my burgers and broccoli!
  • Weigh in day today... lost 2.5lbs this week and got a new sticker - 4 Stone, so really pleased today
  • Super job Kelly. Congratulations on that four stone loss, excellent!

I unfortunately have gained half a pound, must have been thos custard cream crumbs from the other night!
    I WILL show a loss next week though

Well done Heavensbug too........sorry, you're not an afterthought, I just didn't congratulate you beofre Kelly posted....well done luvey!
  • Quote: Weigh in day today... lost 2.5lbs this week and got a new sticker - 4 Stone, so really pleased today
    FOURRRRRRRRR what does that look like? Is it a pretty colour?
  • Well done Kelly! That's fantastic!

How long did that take?

Thans BritinNJ!
  • Thanks everyone!

I joined Slimming World at the beginning of this year, so averaged out 1.5lb a week. There have been some tough weeks though where not lost - or gained for no reason! Grr! Then other weeks where had nice losses. Hopefully lose another stone by xmas - will have to see!

Veggie - 4 Stone sticker is Cream with Silver writing!
  • Pretty stickerssssssss I won't see one I'm a traitor I have joined ww online but probably just for the free trial week. I've still got the mealplans from when I joined last year anyway! Also I've ordered a ww cdrom from ebay about £5. Anything to get losing again.
  • Kelly thats fabulous 56lbs!! AWESOME!!
  • Weighed in today at 12:4, I'm on target for 10st and xmas, should be 12:2 next week to stay on track.

• 2frustrated
  • Lost 4 of the 4.5 I gained last week

16 st 12 at Boots

16 st 1 on mine
  • Bravo Veg! Well done to you. Are you feeling any better now luv?
  • Feel bit better ta. Still coughing.