UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 08-26-2004, 07:17 AM   #1  
Must Stay Motivated

Question Off Plan? On Plan?

OK - confess your syns (pun intended - lol). Are you off or on plan at the moment?

I am strictly off plan - lol. Have had a busy couple of weeks with going away etc. You can't go to France without pigging out on bread, cheese, crepes etc - lol.

I am going to be strictly on plan again from Monday though. Not just because of the weight but also because my skin is horrible due to the bad diet I have been following - lol. I have loads of spots although I think that is also partly due to what my SW consultant calls a star week - lol.

Not sure how much I have put on but think that it is probably close to half a stone in 2 weeks - lol.

I have a busy month planned for September too (going away for Birthday and going on various training events with work where food is provided, one overnight stay) so if I don't get back on track on Monday it could be a slippery slope - lol.

How is everyone doing. I can't be the only naughty one - lol.

Hope you are all well.
Superwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 09:44 AM   #2  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

I am on plan!!! But we are ordering pizza 2nite! YIKES
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 09:46 AM   #3  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Did you eat lots of this custard cake thing called flan??? I loved that when we were there!! I also managed to put on half a stone in 6 days!!!!!!!

It came off easy though!
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 11:00 AM   #4  
Must Stay Motivated

No didn't eat any of that. Did do myself a favour by ordering a 4 cheese pizza though. When it arrived it was covered in brie, camembert, some blue cheese etc. There were big thick chunks of the stuff. I don't mind french cheese in moderation but it was just far too rich so I ended up leaving it.

Now you have mentioned Pizza, I might order one - will save me cooking - lol.
Old 08-26-2004, 12:33 PM   #5  

Am on plan ~ am going back to my mums this weekend and am hoping that I don't go off plan! Am even taking a supply of Supernoodles with me!

We're off to Vegas and LA in 3 weeks and I know I will be seriously off plan then! Just hope I can get back into the swing of it when I get back

Did you have any crepes when you were in France? We went a few years ago and I loved their crepes! Yum!
Heavensbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 01:13 PM   #6  
Gym'll fix it!!

I've been off plan all bloody summer Super and i'm just trying to get back to calorie counting and it ain't pretty so "YOU'RE NOT ALONE"

Oooh Heavensbug, Will you be going to Harrah's buffet? (all you can eat ) the best one in Vegas in my opinion think I could put on half a stone in one sitting

Has anyone heard about a new WeightWatchers Plan called the Core Plan? apparently there is loads of "free food" on it now and it sounds interesting ( think they have nicked it from SW
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 03:25 PM   #7  
Must Stay Motivated

I did eat Crepes. I bought quite a few back too. My son loves them with nutella and chopped banana - I just put the chopped banana and nutella in, fold into a parel and then dry fry on both sides - yummy.
Old 08-26-2004, 04:44 PM   #8  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superwitch
My son loves them with nutella and chopped banana - I just put the chopped banana and nutella in, fold into a parel and then dry fry on both sides - yummy.
Mmm, drool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat90
Oooh Heavensbug, Will you be going to Harrah's buffet? (all you can eat ) the best one in Vegas in my opinion think I could put on half a stone in one sitting
Might have to give that one a try! Been to the one in Luxor and my eyes nearly fell out of my head with all the food!

I think I'll put most of my weight on in the Cheesecake factory!

Have a look at the cheesecakes they do ~ they are out of this world! Cheesecake factory

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat90
Has anyone heard about a new WeightWatchers Plan called the Core Plan? apparently there is loads of "free food" on it now and it sounds interesting ( think they have nicked it from SW
One of my friends is on Weight Watchers and I could not be doing with all that point counting ~ especially when fruit has points!! Not surprised they are having to have a re-think!
Heavensbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 06:00 PM   #9  
honourary nutcase

S/C/G: 238/234/196

Height: 5'10"

Default I return!!!!

hey all you fellow slimmers ye! I have returned after a month off the net for some strange abnormal reason. I wouldn't really say im on or off plan in terms of losing weight. it hasn't really done anything. For the past 4 weeks its stayed below the 14 stones so I'm pleased that I have at least done that if nothing else. It means that something is happening as my weight is usually a bit doolally!
I've missed posting on here. I've been to the dieticians for part two of my "examination". She has suggested that I cut out refined sugars for a couple of weeks and see how I feel.
hugmequick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 06:25 PM   #10  
Gym'll fix it!!

Welcome Back Hugmequick, Congrats on maintaining thats half the battle
Old 08-26-2004, 07:10 PM   #11  

I am going to Blackpool for 3 nights next weekend. I will be slightly off plan.
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 08:14 PM   #12  

Oh Heavensbug!

I stoopidly clicked on that Cheesecake link! Nooooo!

Now I will have to go sleep thinking of cheesecakes! I want I want!
Kelly M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 10:05 PM   #13  
Gym'll fix it!!

oooh Veggie you've been there done that

I clicked on that link too but was'nt tempted they sell better at our corner restaurant
Old 08-27-2004, 04:42 AM   #14  
Must Stay Motivated

OK, I am sick of feeling fat, bloated and spotty. I am back on plan tomorrow instead of Monday. I am going to make up a big batch of Roasted Vegetable pasta sauce tonight so that I won't feel hungry.

I am actually looking forward to going back on plan as I have missed all my fave diet foods - lol.

Have so much laundry to do today you would not believe it. Might venture into town as well.
Old 08-27-2004, 05:59 AM   #15  

Ooh I like all these new avs I'm off to Blackpool to see Morrissey this time and will be there to see the lights switched on. Will probably be raining.
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote