UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 06-27-2004, 02:09 PM   #76  
Gym'll fix it!!

Veggie well, if thats all there was it was'nt a bad choice then was it? it could have been blackberry wine or something not that i've ever tried it so it could be good I did'nt have to get up for work today so last night I thought yaaayy i can have some beers and enjoy myself well, hubby started drinking in the afternoon while i was at the shop checking my schedule and shopping and at 7.30 he went to bed so i was sat all alone and ended up having 3 beers, eating some chocolate and trying to find something decent to watch on the box failed at the last one so went to bed and watched pie in the sky that i had on tape
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2004, 02:32 PM   #77  

veggie come round here luv we dont drink in the house {or at all really well me } but dh and freind keep winning the quiz at his local and the prize is always a bottle of booze so at the moment we have sambuca sangria peach schnapps and three bottles of blue label vodka help yourself cat id kill for 5 minutes peace and quite in this asylumn but hoping to get rid of them on friday as they are going to see spiderman 2 at the flicks on friday but as im starting to decorate the kids room tommorrow ill probably sleep all night speak later
kirsty
linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2004, 03:16 PM   #78  

I didn't even go to sw this week but I still got the raffle prize of wine passed on to me
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 01:16 PM   #79  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Hi girls, haven't been in for a bit as my life has been very hectic! Of course, not coming in here nad having a rolling pin thwack hasn't been good for me, I've eaten total sh*#! I can feel it round my middle and it is showing on the scales. SInce Easter, which is really since I've had trouble saying no to food, I've GAINED TEN POUNDS!!!!
I haven't been to curves in two weeks with all that's been going on, but I'm going very shortly, and my food plan is back on track. I'm writing everything down as of today and I'll do my damndest to get that ten pounds gone by the time I go home in six weeks. Means I have to work very hard, but I will, I will I will!
My two super duper long time friends left me over the weekend, one moved to Illinois and the other has gone to AZ. It was very emotional saying goodbye, and of course, we all had to go out and eat out for every reason uinder the sun.
I'm hjoping I won't have time to miss them too too much though, I started my new jo today with a new kid at home, it went very well, and although this week I'll have a bit more sp[are time than usual, I'll enjoy it, cos next week I get two more kids and will be running around like a blue bummed fly!
Weather is gorgeous here, I'm back on track? Did I say that already? :LOL:
Iam, I am, I AM!!!!!!
back later...off to curves now.................
BritinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 02:56 PM   #80  
Must Stay Motivated

Can't hang about as dinner is almost ready. Just wanted to let you know that I lost 5lb this week - am really pleased as I put on 4 over the last 2 weeks.
Superwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 04:19 PM   #81  

hi all just a short post as im knacked super well done on the weight loss and conner told me you said hi veggie did you not let them know if they give you wine you HAVE to drink it and that doesnt help your weight loss lol maybe they think your losing weight too fast and want too keep you longer ??? chris you must enjoy being rushed off your feet thats all you do sorry about the freinds leaving just means biggger phone bills and lots and lots of new gossip sorry ladies but im decorating and knacked back tomorrow
kirsty
linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 04:54 PM   #82  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Girls

Chris, I hate saying Goodbye especially to family. My mate in England always blubbers like a baby when i'm coming back here I need some thwacks with the too I've been drinking beer like a fish, enjoying the sun and eating owt i want i've made a fresh cream chocolate marble cake today and started a trifle for tomorrow we had one over the weekend and it was so good that i decided to make another

Congrats on the weightloss Super

Veggie thats great that you don't even have to win the wine
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 05:41 PM   #83  

Hey people!
Well done superwitch that's great. I need to get back on track too. It's kind of 2 days on 2 days off at the moment. Last night my friends had a house party and although it could have been worse I did eat too much cake. I really want to lose again before I go home from uni on Friday!
dilleight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 10:25 AM   #84  

Tim out of Wimbledon oh well I can get back to my Big Brother surveillance now

Weigh in tomorrow I don't wanna go I never wanna go I want to stay at home and drink and eat pizza
Old 07-02-2004, 07:42 AM   #85  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Hi girls,
How's everyone doing? Not much nattering going on here recently. I know I've had a hard time getting time to get in here so I reckon you must all be as busy as myself.
I've started my new job and so far, I think it's going great, I meet with my boss today, so I guess I'll hear the truth then.
Hot and hmid here at the moment, no complaints from me though, with all the running around I'm doing a few more pounds sweated off won't hurt me at all.
Had a nice surprise yeaterday, got a letter from my new employer saying I'd been given a pay raise Didn't even have to ask for one, I like this company
Right, had better go and jump in the shower and get to work, three day weekend thius week too...........NICE!
Have a great day all.
Oh yes, have noted that we need a July hello thread and it's early here and for the life of me, I can't think how to do it...........Veggie, help please you super three stones gone slimmer
BritinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 10:38 AM   #86  

You click new thread

Click for new thread everyone welcome to chat