UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2004, 02:51 PM   #451  
Gym'll fix it!!

STAYING UP to change the clocks at 2am what do they think is going to happen if they change them at another time Chris? i changed mine at 8pm last night

Kirsty, its ME that you've offended seriously, i don't know what your thinking to ask if you've offended anyone i have'nt read anything that is remotely offensive and like everyone else say's if you do WE'LL let you know

Took the day off yesterday no exercise, pizza for dinner, caramilk chocolate eggs and a few bevvies looks like i'm taking today off too cos i'm into the easter eggs already and i had butter on my toast and i've got to finish the pizza off too this afternoon will help hubby load firewood that'll burn a few calories.
Old 04-04-2004, 03:48 PM   #452  

hi all well it must be the week for it i made a big pot of home made soup yesterday as well not that ill get to freeze it my kids and hubby soon made short work of it as usual they love lentil soup well i get to go swimming tommorrow as i called and they now have a member of staff spare if i should need a hand getting out of the pool i just love swimming and now i dont have to book in advance i can go when ever i want to i spoke breifly with my physio on friday and she said that i might be all right for pilates if i listen very carefully to my body and stop when i fel sore but shes going to get back to me about it i think that shes just so relieved that im actually going to lose weight and youd think i was her best freind the way she cheered when i told her id already lost over a stone so ive finally worked out my weight goals my first goal is too get under 200 pound and work it down in 25 pound increments im going to measure all my stats tomorrow when everyone is still in bed not a good idea to do it in front of my kids theyll just seizze upon the opportunity to take the mickey and my end goal is to get into a size 14 it might take me a few years but at the moment i think i might actually be able to do this ask me again in six months time and i might have a different answer anyway hubby scanned in a photo of me so i posted it in the gallery its the only half decent and recent one id use anyway im goin to go and will post all the gory measurements in my journal tomorrow {unless they are really bad and then ill just lie and say the tape measure burst } anyway before i forget brit they dont say no sex but trying to find a comfortable position is another thing did i mention your not allowed to lie on your back ever again and the 17 staples put my hubby off hes a bit of a wuss that way i had to get my freind to clean them for me at least she kept one eye open
speak soon
kirsty {was that al right veggie?}
Old 04-04-2004, 03:50 PM   #453  

hey cat you sneaked in there im going to take the rolling pin to you what happened to all that walking ?
Old 04-04-2004, 04:19 PM   #454  
Gym'll fix it!!

Uh-oh Busted!! I decided to let myself have a day off yesterday Kirsty and its looks like its turned into 2 now that you've mentioned Pilates i might just do my basic tape its only 20 minutes long and then i can at least say that i did something now, where are your pics? in our photo thread? i'm gonna take a boo.
Old 04-04-2004, 07:05 PM   #455  

I'm meant to have taken my measurements and written them in my slimming world book It's bad enough three people there know my weight

I think your post passed Kirsty
Old 04-04-2004, 07:06 PM   #456  

Did I hear easter eggs mentioned? If I can't have them no one else can.
Old 04-04-2004, 08:14 PM   #457  

im with you veggie ive had no chocolate for four weeks
Old 04-05-2004, 03:10 AM   #458  

LInus I am sure you have offended no one.

One thing I do like about this site (the uk bit anyway, haven't nosied around the whole of it) is that unlike some other sites I go to there are no hysterical people taking offence/getting the wrong end of the stick or being "trolls". For those not in the know these are people that go on a site just to ..incite. Usually saying awful things about some of the people on that site. Hey we may be overweight but we are all lovely people!!
Old 04-05-2004, 04:55 AM   #459  
Theres no stopping me now

Hello all you lovely people, I'm with Peacock there. It is a beautiful sunny morning in Scotland and no work for me all week I do actually have a couple of things I should have done before I left, but the world isn't going to stop if they don't get done until next week - may just delay them a wee bit.

Took the boys out to a country park yesterday with a friend, the weather was beautiful when we arranged it but true to form when we met up the heavens opened, so we just did up our coats and got on with it. 3.5 hours later all the kids were soaking after running through the trees, jumping in puddles and rolling in mud, had to strip my two before I let them in the car, but hey it was fun, even if it did mean I had to do an extra 2 loads of washing with jackets, trainers, etc. etc. etc.

May take them to linlithgow today, depends on if the sunshine holds, will park at the loch and feed some bread to the swans and then wander round and see what happens.

Eating went of the rails last night - so much for good intentions. Have had some cereal this morning, Ray wants to go out for dinner tonight so I best watch what I eat all day.
Old 04-05-2004, 08:13 AM   #460  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

We all are indeed lovely people, I agree

Carol, your day out in the rain sounds like fun. I can imagine the state of youor boys afterwards, I bet they loved every minute of it. Have a nice day by the loch too.

I have a dental check up this morning and am going into work late. i don't know what it is about me and dentists, my tum gets all churned up and I get myself so worked up, and it's just a check up, I don't ever know how I muster up the will power to go and actually have anything done when it's needed, but I do.

It's howling a gale here today although the sun did just peek out a minute ago, it went down below freezing last night and we were forecast snow for this morning, but so far, so good, no sight of it

Right, had better get some breakfast, clean my teeth again! See you lovely lot again later
Old 04-05-2004, 02:13 PM   #461  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Girls,

Kirsty,Kirsty,Kirsty you made me feel so guilty for slacking yesterday that i got on my treadmill for a 20min walk/jog i was glad that i did too get that rolling pin out again for me if i slip again will ya?

The weekend binge is over all the pizza and caramilk eggs are gone and its back to business today not eaten anything yet just got off my treadmill. Think i might go out and winch some of those broom bushes out later i hate that stuff it has invaded this whole area and is so hard to get rid of, i like it when we burn it and it "squeals" it will be blooming soon and there will be a sea of yellow everywhere, i need to get plucking before it goes into pod.

Carol, my MIL was at that Loch last weekend i keep saying i will visit Scotland and for some reason i never get around to it i will one day tho'.
Old 04-05-2004, 02:58 PM   #462  

hey cat you must come to scotland im here !!!!!!!!!!!! well as you can probably tell since im here the swimming didnt quite go to plan the swimming wasnt the problem gettimg down to shave my legs was tried every way and just couldnt reach so ill have to wait and see if my back eases off a bit tomorrow for me to finish the job because as much as i love my hubby he is not getting within three feet of me with a razor i had a very interesting chat with a ww leader this morning everything was fine and id be made very welcome until i mentioned my weight then it was oh well we havent really got anyone new with us so youd sort of be on your own and she didnt think there was anybody as heavy as me either if i didnt feel huge already i blooming do now anyway took those measurements and god im no britney spears but who would want to cat what will happen next week at easter with all those eggs ive got eight large ones on top of my cupboard and im sure they talk to me im sure they do they go eat me eat me well going to go and do some dishes might post later
speak later
kirsty
Old 04-05-2004, 03:45 PM   #463  
Gym'll fix it!!

Well, next time they to you Kirsty do what i do tell them to off ! AS IF!! i'll probably have a major binge next weekend like eating 6 caramilk ones this weekend was'nt bad enough if i can find them on sale if they've all gone then thats alright too but i'll sure be on the lookout for them. I'll have to come to Scotland then won't i? and when people ask me what brings me there i'll tell them cos Kirsty's here ( and i'll be on the lookout for Carol too) What a horrible the W.W. woman was needs reporting that one.

Kirsty, could you not go and get your legs waxed at a salon? it would last a lot longer than shaving and save your back too i have one of those epilady's that rips the hair out by the root what a wonderful little invention, thought up by a MAN no doubt!
Old 04-05-2004, 04:16 PM   #464  

hey when i said i was a glutton for punishment i meant my marriage not my body
Old 04-05-2004, 05:49 PM   #465  

hi again well i phoned the local slimming world ladie and i start on friday so ill keep you posted ive just finished my journal and it just dawned on me i have drunk no water all day will this affect my weight loss is it compulsory to drink lots of water ? do you know what was really ironic i was sitting writing in all my measurements and weights stuffing my face with last nights left over special freid rice and prawn crackers i think i need the rolling pin more than you do cat anyway finally got the ironing done i really hate doing it but what a releif not seeing that very very very full basket everytime i go into the hall {thats where i left it so i would do it } it only took me 11 days with it getting ever bigger to do it and cat what better exscuse do you need than me you can always say its scientific that you are coming to see if i really am a total nutter take my word for it i am
speak later
kirsty
Closed Thread