UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2002, 05:16 AM   #46  

where is the link for that BMI site ive been looking and looking until im dizzy
Old 03-08-2002, 05:19 AM   #47  
Consistency + Balance

S/C/G: 18st/12st10lbs/11st3lbs

Height: 5 ft 6 ins

Here it is......

BMI SITE
Old 03-08-2002, 05:24 AM   #48  

oh dear im so obese i should be dead lol but i didnt need a site to tell me that!! ohhhh says ideal weight for me is 86-105 lbs
86 lbs.............typed that into the bmi caclulator and it came up as being underweight thank the lord , i dont fancy looking like a jap racing bike i still want to have some curves
Old 03-08-2002, 05:59 AM   #49  
Consistency + Balance

Strange.... it does the same thing for me as well - it gives my ideal range as 122-149lbs (8st 10lbs-10st 9lbs) and I'm 5ft 7ins - then if I put in 122lbs it shows me as underweight. Not that I ever want to get to 8st 10lbs again!! (Yuck!) Confusing!!

I'm looking forward to 11st 5lbs - when I finally get down to 'Healthy'.
Old 03-08-2002, 06:28 AM   #50  
Theres no stopping me now

I just want to see 10 stone something on the scale & I will be in my element. A long way off, but I'm moving in the right direction.

Finally got my crown fitted at the dentist, can't bite on it for another hour, so I guess I get to have lunch myself after I've taken Steve to nursery.

Need to arrange Seans birthday party, can't believe he'll be 7 in a couple of weeks. But I am too lazy to get off my but & organise it.

Carol
Old 03-08-2002, 07:35 AM   #51  

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by Delaney
Sprog #2 has just taken all her clothes off again..... [/B]
Takes after her mother then does she??

Im free again hurrah finish at 12.30 fridays yes managed to drag myself in for long 4 hours only two of my group turned up so rather cosy!

Am going to pub for birthday lunch now...
Old 03-08-2002, 01:46 PM   #52  

Hello everyone I'm bored. The weather has turned horrible & I'm stuck at home as Ray has gone out. Don't get me wrong, I love being with my boys, but at the moment they don't 'want' me. Sean is playing his computer & Steve the playstation. I could runaway & they wouldn't notice until they wanted a drink or something to eat

I was hoping to go swimming. But Ray is helping my brother fix his car in our garage - yet again. So even though they don't need me I can't leave my boys on their own. The boys fancy going for a swim too, but Sean wants his dad to go, as he needs some help with his diving, which in his own words - "I'm crap at too". So we are all hanging about waiting for Ray, who probably won't want to go when he gets back.

I should really being putting sheets & quilt covers on all the beds, had an energetic half hour around the house this morning & stripped all the beds - hate having to make them all up again. But if I don't we'll have no where to sleep tonight.

Just having a 'down' moment. Need to take advantage of this time when I can do something I want & put on some music and strutt my stuff around the livingroom & then go boogie & sort those beds. You never know I might even be offered a shot on the playstation Although maybe not as I'm 'crap' at that too.

Time for a couple of drops of RR

See you when I have raised my spirits - no I'm not opening the vodka bottle

Carol
Old 03-08-2002, 02:48 PM   #53  
:(

S/C/G: 13st 2lbs/12st 7lbs/9st 7lbs

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarah Ann
Strange.... it does the same thing for me as well - it gives my ideal range as 122-149lbs (8st 10lbs-10st 9lbs) and I'm 5ft 7ins - then if I put in 122lbs it shows me as underweight. Not that I ever want to get to 8st 10lbs again!! (Yuck!) Confusing!!

I'm looking forward to 11st 5lbs - when I finally get down to 'Healthy'.

My ideal weight is somewhere between 7 and 9 stone so Im aiming in between for about 8stone. I wanna be 10st something by my holiday and 9 stone by the end of the year!

It was a bit depressing when I went shoppin in London coz one of the girls I went shopping with is a size 6!!! Usually I think 'well I wouldnt want to be a size 6 anyway coz I'd look bony, awkward a flat chested!' but she's none of these things, she's taller than me, a size 6 and still doesnt look 'too' skinny!!
Old 03-08-2002, 02:53 PM   #54  
Consistency + Balance

There, there, Carol! Its OK - I'm crap at Playstation too - and I can't dive either!! That RR works wonders, doesn't it.

Melissa - why does Sprog No. 2 like taking her clothes off? (I'm getting all psychological nowadays!!!!) Have you tried asking her????

DD has gone back to Leeds - whether it is for the evening, the night or forever I just don't know! She got another text message - gave a biggy happy 'YES' and then raided my makeup bag again! I don't think she has actually moved here for good because otherwise she would have brought her own hairdryer - she says mine is useless, but you never really know with Vicki!

Got a great day coming up tomorrow - I have got to go with Kevin to get fitted for a 'top hat and tails' outfit for this wedding in July. He is going to be best man. I can't wait - he always looks hysterical in a hat - basically I am fairly sure he is going to look like a Victoria undertaker! Did I mention that Adele (the bride with no taste) is thinking of 'themeing' what the guests wear now. She says she wants it to be all sort of 'dreamy and olde worlde' whatever that means - the only problem is that obviously we all have to buy our own clothes and bizarre outfits like that usually cost the earth and can never really be worn again. I hope she makes up her mind soon.

Have a lovely weekend everyone.
Old 03-08-2002, 02:59 PM   #55  
Phat Chick

Two things

1. What is the Rescue Remedy supposed to be doing
2. Can you all stop posting so much, it's taking me an age to catch up feel like I've been away for days.
Old 03-08-2002, 03:01 PM   #56  
Consistency + Balance

Quote:
Originally posted by ChiChi

My ideal weight is somewhere between 7 and 9 stone so Im aiming in between for about 8stone. I wanna be 10st something by my holiday and 9 stone by the end of the year!
How tall are you??
Old 03-08-2002, 03:04 PM   #57  
Consistency + Balance

Quote:
Originally posted by BigPhatBooty
Two things

1. What is the Rescue Remedy supposed to be doing
2. Can you all stop posting so much, it's taking me an age to catch up feel like I've been away for days.
1. Resue Remedy is supposed to make us feel a bit more like we can face life's stresses. Brilliant stuff!
2. Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-08-2002, 03:07 PM   #58  
Phat Chick

Well I have been taking the RR for a week, but I think my brain is telling me it is supposed to calm me and I'm not sure if I am actually feeling any benefit. Maybe I am convincing myself I am. Do I sound confused. I am
Old 03-08-2002, 06:00 PM   #59  
Mistress Of My Destiny

S/C/G: 355/219/159

Height: 5ft 5.5

I know the feeling about all these posts

I have felt aweful this past week with this flu, I have been popping on to read all the posts coz I knew if I left it until I felt better I would have no chance to keep up. Haven't felt up to sitting here and typing replies tho

Feeling much better now tho and this weeks weigh in showing another 2lb loss made me feel even better

I also realised today too that when I have lost another 5lbs I will have lost 142lbs in total and that is what I want to weigh at my final target, it wasn't until someone mentioned that I had already lost the equivalent of a whole person that I actually really thought about it...have to admit it did blow me away for a while, but I am now focusing on the road ahead again, it is still a long one, but getting shorter every day

Well I am going to go and have a bath and an early night
hope you all have a great weekend

Ali
Old 03-09-2002, 03:35 AM   #60  

I'm feeling a lot brighter today. That Tom has stated again only 3 weeks from its last visit. I have no idea what this body is getting up to . But at least it explains the way I was feeling yesterday.

Once we got to the swimming, every body had a great time. We met my childminders daughter there & Ray ended up teaching her to dive too. Sean has the diving technique sussed now, no more somersaults into the water, he just needs to practise, so a successful evening.

Friday evening used to be my time for doing some serious lengths, looks like that has gone by the by for the moment. I'll need to work out if I can get there another evening just by myself. hard with Rays shifts

Need to get this day kick started, have a lot of running around to do, my eating to plan, a workout to fit in, mums to go to & need to plan my work outs for next week. Think I'll just suit here for a bit longer though.

Carol
Closed Thread