UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 09:28 AM   #1  

Default November natterings

Oops sorry! Just realised it is Thursday and November!!!!
Old 11-01-2007, 10:34 AM   #2  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

It is indeed, and a very mild day here on the island I must say. I've been a good girl and worked out and now am about to root through the freezer and cupboards to see what healthy foods I can prepare for tonights dinner, have a good day all.
Old 11-01-2007, 01:49 PM   #3  

Wink

Happy November! I've put on 7 pounds... Serves me right for not weighing myself all month.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:29 PM   #4  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

Hard to believe it's November.

Veggie I'm up this week 2.5lbs. Knew that was going to happen.

Lots of candy and chocolate from trick or treating last night. My youngest got a ton of it when she went out.

Lovely day here as well but I've not worked out or looked for healthy foods!!!

Last edited by Clydegirl; 11-01-2007 at 03:49 PM.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:56 AM   #5  
gracey

S/C/G: 242/172/168

Height: 5ft 11

heylo all, im having a tuff week, TOM has made me have a gain, which i hate considering i was wavering on another 2lb loss just before, now im up 2lbs. i also had a bit of a binge drink on monday, but i thought id made up for it by walking about 12 miles.?
alcohole seems to do alot of damage. :-(
i have a wedding on the weekend, i really wanna be down 4lbs by then, i really hope that this weight is just water retention that has not passed through yet. I am walking a **** of a lot at the moment, maybe not 12 miles a day, but at least 4 everyday sometimes 6 and somtimes 8 (like today) that should keep me loosing on a low cal diet right :-( sigh...... ill try not to loose hope yet, maybe monday if im good all weekend ill have a loss.
Old 11-03-2007, 02:06 PM   #6  

Quiet in here!!!

Chris I hope you aren't floating, or blowing away down there, it's supposed to be awful all afternoon.

I got up, went to spinning, then had my haircut and a pedicure, now I'm deposited on the couch with a blanket and a movie where I will most likely remain all night

Hope everyone has a great weekend, freethetoys have fun at the wedding.
Old 11-03-2007, 05:59 PM   #7  

I'm back!1 I went to London for a gig last weekend then went to Norwich for a few days with Bf. Dread to think what will happen when I go to WW on Wednesday
Old 11-03-2007, 07:19 PM   #8  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Everyone

Well Done Frus

Hi Chris yeh I got a new job started last monday 8.30 to 4 at the moment i'm not sure what my regular hours will be we have'nt decided just know i'll be starting at 8.30 which is a damn sight better than 5.30 I love it and no weekends

Veggie and Clydegirl, I've put on weight this month too my own fault because i've not tried at all i've got to do something because i'm down to one pair of jeans that fit me comfortably every other pair of pants cuts in and UP and I refuse to buy bigger 'uns

We put the clocks back tonight its a bit later this year for some reason

Have a Great Weekend
Old 11-04-2007, 05:33 AM   #9  
gracey

S/C/G: 242/172/168

Height: 5ft 11

man its quiet in here! hows everyone doing at the moment?
the scales shew me a 3 lb loss today, which was great yes, but i dont belive the scales half the time, ill weigh myself in a couple of days and ill b up a lb or 2 for no reason.
also i did go to a wedding last night, and ALL the food was pastry and fried or covered in sauce. i also had a few drinks but i tried to get diet pepsi, its just weather people who bought me drinks got me diet pepsi or not :-s

so delighted at the loss, but not sure if its real yet, if that makes sence.?
Old 11-04-2007, 07:29 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 309/250/200 (for now)

Height: 5 foot 2

So far most nights this month have been about comforting my two dogs as the fireworks go insane around our place. Last night I had the tv on really loud, put the dryer and the washer on and still we could hear them. My pug just barks at them all and my spaniel claws her way up my legs until she is sitting on my shoulder and stays there all night!

As far as I go, I am a bit miffed because I woke up feeling really bloated and weighed myself and over night I put on four pounds. Now, I know in my head that this is because of some hormone related meds I have to take the first ten days of the month. Somtimes they really bloat me badly but I seem to forget about it until it happens again. I was up maybe four times in the night peeing but yet I still feel bloated. So, I know that one night I will just pee most of it all out and be back to what I was before the overnight gain but it still really stinks to see a gain even if I know a four pound gain overnight couldn't be real.

Last edited by SarahJayne; 11-04-2007 at 07:32 AM.
Old 11-04-2007, 10:56 AM   #11  

I had a weird dream last night I was on holiday and getting stuck into the free breakfast but when I got it I had to go and sit at a table where some man added up my calories.

Poor SarahJayne doggies I hate fireworks!!!!!!!!!!! Last night I had a man standing outside in the street shouting 'I'm going to kill you all'... I think I prefer fireworks to that! I have no idea who he was shouting at.

Last edited by veggie; 11-04-2007 at 10:58 AM.
Old 11-04-2007, 02:30 PM   #12  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

Helen good luck at the New York marathon.

Chris you're very quiet did you lose power? Hope you're not splashing around in lots of water.

Hi Cat. It's wierd the day after you change the clocks.I always feel a bit off my routine.
Old 11-05-2007, 08:14 AM   #13  

Hi All

It will be noisey tonight (I know it has been for ages because of Diwali et al).

SarahGrace - what gig did you go to???
Old 11-05-2007, 10:17 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 309/250/200 (for now)

Height: 5 foot 2

I found out that Saturday was particularly bad because there was an official display in the park that is about half a mile from my house. I have a general fear of fireworks that I have always had since I was a kid (that I know is totally irrational..if I have something over my head I am fine but if I am out in the open I start to freak a bit). I am totally fine in the house though but the dogs go nuts with even the small ones so being right in the middle of a big display was too much for the spaniel in particular. It has taken me two days to get her to eat again..yikes..eating disorder dog!

On the plus side ..much peeing = bloating weight nearly gone. Amazing how little things can trip your confidence.
Old 11-05-2007, 11:05 AM   #15  
I can lose

S/C/G: 285/see ticker/175

Height: 5ft 5

Must have been the month for gaining as I gained through Oct as well. I am settling into my new job. Working 900 to 230 at mo. As of next week its 1000 til 330. And I do half a weekend every 6 weeks.
Closed Thread