Old 09-04-2005, 10:12 PM   #61  

Thumbs up

I want to comgratulate everyone who met thier goal and also to congratulate anyone who tried to meet thier goal. Without the trying you will never suceed. Congratulations to all!!!I don't have the time to write on the board anymore, but I do try and keep up with the challenges. Sept 01...I had my first gain since March...grrrrrr....I gained 1/2 pound. Don't know why, was really doing more walking than before. I won't let that get me down, on and more focused for the rest of my journey. At least I met my goal. Belle

Last edited by Belle013; 09-05-2005 at 08:31 AM.
Belle013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 03:21 PM   #62  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Way to go Belle You have done so awsome ! I think so far you were our biggest loser on the challenge, I am waiting for everyone to post in final weights and I will tally results....GREAT WORK
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 10:18 AM   #63  
make your time

S/C/G: 184/184/140

just checking in--I lost 8 pounds total for the challenge and made my goal +1pound extra off. I also made my running goal. no rest for me, though! I've got my 10-15 goal next up. thanks for this challenge thread--it helped keep me on track!
melra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 11:07 AM   #64  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

melra- I will be setting up a Thanksgiving challenge thread soon, Hope you will join in with us there as well, You are an inspiration

Everyone else, please be sure to update so I can give an official tally
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote