Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2001, 09:32 AM   #1  
Opening a whole new world

Talking

SRD starts tonight. I'm excited. First one.
We haven't had connection here the past few days. got through today.
Doing good, although, I know I could do better. Son won't leave puppy alone. Oh, the boss I love so much at work, is stepping down. I'm so sad. They have created a new position for her. Go figure. It's always been that way there. You can't do your job correctly we will make a new one for you. Works for some people. To bad it's usually the ones they could totally do without. Anyway if I get to go back in June, she will already be gone. My heart is broken. Been doing exercise in the house.
Getting ready to do it now. Might be able to check in on Sunday, just found out about a shower for the wedding I'm in is Sunday, and with SRD, not sure if I can get back here Sat. night. Everyone take it easy.

Sherri,
Hang in there. You can do it.

Penny,
forgive me can't remember if you loss. I think you did.

Also, Congrats to everyone that had a loss. If you gained. Hang in there.
If you Turtled. Even more reason to hang in there.

I need to know where you guys get the awesome graphics.
e-mail me at home if you wish. Lots of HUGS to everyone.
Thanks
Wendy
Old 05-18-2001, 09:48 AM   #2  
Always find the good!

Wow Wendy!! Busy weekend! Have fun!

I'm back on track today i hope! I'm so jet lagged i'm almost drooling at my desk. Will probably not exercise today. My scale says I'm up almost 10 lbs from vacation!! Making me feel like I could cry. I don't weigh in until Tuesday so I'm hoping I can redeem myself between now and then.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Amy
Old 05-18-2001, 04:08 PM   #3  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hi Ladies! I am usually here before now but I have been running like crazy. Had nails done today and now I can't type as well.....lol My friend had a baby boy today. Her other two were 6#'s and this one was 8#1oz. two weeks early!!! Well I need to go because I have to get ready for the wedding rehearsal dinner tonight! But everyone take care! I am starting fresh MONDAY!!! Penny
Closed Thread